Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
An Impeachable Offense?
06/04/19 at 12:02:48

Trump’s Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia: An Impeachable Offense?
"Trump pulled an end run around Congress when he declared a national emergency letting him sell arms to Saudi Arabia.
Donald Trump declared a national emergency in order to push eight billion dollars worth of arms sales to Saudi Arabia even though Congress had blocked the sale.
But it is going through. All this has us wondering; what is the emergency?
"

It's not just obstruction and collusion...  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: An Impeachable Offense?
Reply #1 - 06/04/19 at 12:07:51

Serowbot wrote on 06/04/19 at 12:02:48:
"Trump pulled an end run around Congress when he declared a national emergency letting him sell arms to Saudi Arabia.
Donald Trump declared a national emergency in order to push eight billion dollars worth of arms sales to Saudi Arabia even though Congress had blocked the sale.
"

Remind me again where the majority of the 9/11 terrorists were from?

Yeah, I wonder - why is this OK?

Oh, right... because it's trump...LOL

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 06/04/19 at 12:34:56

Tension with Iran I suppose.  This also helps solidify the dollar for a bit longer as long as the reserve currency.  If the Saudis are happy they will trade their oil with the dollar as oppose to other currencies.  I don't support it; although, that is likely the what is happening.   China is buying their oil in RMB on a smaller scale.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/04/19 at 16:30:55

"

This just in; Trump $hit and wiped his a$$ with his wrong hand. An impeachable offense.

You guys are ridiculous, seriously out of touch with reality. You're living in a "I hate Donald Trump" bubble.....   pop it and get into the real world where for the most part, what the President does and says doesn't matter.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/05/19 at 06:42:20

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/19 at 16:30:55:
"

This just in; Trump $hit and wiped his a$$ with his wrong hand. An impeachable offense.

You guys are ridiculous, seriously out of touch with reality. You're living in a "I hate Donald Trump" bubble.....   pop it and get into the real world where for the most part, what the President does and says doesn't matter.

So you're cool with trump selling arms to the Saudis?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 06/05/19 at 09:42:14

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/19 at 16:30:55:

Trump has Barr for that...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/05/19 at 09:45:49

and Hopey had Holder and Lynch scrubbing away.

I'll bet that's not on the job description!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/05/19 at 14:16:46

Uh-oh...

Looky here trumpettes!

Republican, Democratic senators seek to block Trump Saudi arms sales

Republican and Democratic U.S. senators said on Wednesday they would try to pass 22 separate joint resolutions that, if passed, would block President Donald Trump's plan to complete $8 billion in military sales to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates without congressional review.

Backers said the introduction of the resolutions was intended to "protect and reaffirm Congress' role of approving arms sales to foreign governments."

The announcement followed furious rejection in Congress late last month of the Trump administration's declaration that a growing threat from Iran was an emergency that forced it to sidestep lawmakers' review of major arms deals and approve precision-guided munitions, aircraft engines, mortars and other equipment and services for Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Jordan.

"We are taking this step today to show that we will not stand idly by and allow the President or the Secretary of State to further erode Congressional review and oversight of arm sales," Senator Bob Menendez, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said.

The effort was led by Menendez, and Republican Lindsey Graham, a close Trump ally who is also a critic of Saudi Arabia's human rights record.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-democratic-senators-seek-block-141628326...

My, my my - I do declare!  lindsey must be wearing his "power negligee" under his suit today!   Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 10:25:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › An Impeachable Offense?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.