Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Is birtherism racist?... (Read 153 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Is birtherism racist?...
Reply #30 - 06/04/19 at 11:18:29

And if it was a white guy from Iowa all would have been acceptable.  Your position is it solely about race and had nothing other contributing factors...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 06/04/19 at 11:23:41

pg wrote on 06/04/19 at 11:18:29:
And if it was a white guy from Iowa all would have been acceptable.  Your position is it solely about race and had nothing other contributing factors...

Best regards,

LOL - that's my point - it's never been done to a "white guy from Iowa".

What other contributing factors were there besides his race and name?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #32 - 06/04/19 at 11:36:07

No one withheld the birth certificate as long as he did either, 3 + years if I remember correctly.  He could of cleared that up in a timely manner.  

Other factors, they don't agree with his politics, people don't agree with collectivism, he was just to far to left for the a significant portion of the country.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #33 - 06/04/19 at 11:49:57

Should Trump Be Impeached? Latest Poll Shows Most Voters Want Obama Back As President
https://www.ibtimes.com/should-trump-be-impeached-latest-poll-shows-most-vote...

If Obama had run for a third term, he would have beat Trump.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 06/04/19 at 12:06:13

pg wrote on 06/04/19 at 11:36:07:
No one withheld the birth certificate as long as he did either, 3 + years if I remember correctly.  He could of cleared that up in a timely manner.  

He didn't want to pander to racists... I still wish he wouldn't have.

Other factors, they don't agree with his politics, people don't agree with collectivism, he was just to far to left for the a significant portion of the country.

Yet he won the popular and the electoral vote for 2 terms.  I think your logic is flawed.

Oh, but the "they" you speak of are the racist birthers.  So at least on that, you're correct.

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #35 - 06/04/19 at 12:21:58

T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/19 at 12:06:13:

Yet he won the popular and the electoral vote for 2 terms.  I think your logic is flawed.

Oh, but the "they" you speak of are the racist birthers.  So at least on that, you're correct.

Best regards,

What does the popular vote have to do with anything?  A significant porion of the country did not support his agenda, and that is why Trump got elected.

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 06/04/19 at 12:45:55

pg wrote on 06/04/19 at 12:21:58:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/19 at 12:06:13:

Best regards,

What does the popular vote have to do with anything?  A significant porion of the country did not support his agenda, and that is why Trump got elected.

Best regards,

Huh?  The last time I checked, hillary ran against trump, not Obama....

Obama's "agenda" was indeed popular.  Hillary's was not.  She ran a terrible campaign.

But there's a reason Obama won 2 terms.  There's also 2 reasons so many birthers hated that.  Skin color and name.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 06/04/19 at 16:45:25

WebsterMark wrote on 06/03/19 at 16:39:19:
So Mueller says there was no collusion yet you say ....?

There's about a million times more evidence they were guilty than Trump but whatever.....

no, there's not. There's VIDEO TAPE of Trump asking Russia for help, then there's the USA's intelligence agencies that say Russia helped Trump...  Why Mueller didn't see that an indictable offense.... idk

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 06/04/19 at 16:49:32

Best regards,

what collectivism???

and if you don't believe in collectivism...  get out, you don't want to be part of society, leave, you don't want to be your brother's keeper, leave

cause we live in  a representative democracy, where the majority of society matters

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #39 - 06/04/19 at 18:02:49

LostArtist wrote on 06/04/19 at 16:49:32:

what collectivism???

and if you don't believe in collectivism...  get out, you don't want to be part of society, leave, you don't want to be your brother's keeper, leave

cause we live in  a representative democracy, where the majority of society matters [/quote]

LOL, I should get out because I don't believe in collectivism.  No I am not my brothers keeper and I prefer signing the front of checks as opposed to the back of them.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 08:22:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is birtherism racist?...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.