Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
11 (Read 143 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: 11
Reply #15 - 06/04/19 at 09:51:07

Too bad for you Mueller Punted, he did not make a decision and he could have.  This is how the justice system works in America, or at least how it is supposed to.

The presumption of innocence is the legal principle that one is considered innocent unless proven guilty.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/04/19 at 09:59:21

The desperate calls for an impeachment proceedings and an end run around the Constitution's Electoral College stem fom the fear that Trump will win again. This is the leftist only play left.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/04/19 at 10:00:21

pg wrote on 06/04/19 at 09:51:07:
Too bad for you Mueller Punted, he did not make a decision and he could have.  This is how the justice system works in America, or at least how it is supposed to.

The presumption of innocence is the legal principle that one is considered innocent unless proven guilty.

Best regards,

Seems you've forgotten that the Constitution doesn't allow a sitting president to be indicted.

So, it's not about trump's "innocence", it's about the Constitution and what Mueller's restrictions are.

But now you know.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/04/19 at 10:02:31

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/19 at 09:59:21:
The desperate calls for an impeachment proceedings and an end run around the Constitution's Electoral College stem fom the fear that Trump will win again. This is the leftist only play left.

I think not.  The trump core supporters are dwindling.  He's lost the farmers, he's lost a lot of the rust belt and he's on the verge of impeachment.  The impeachment is not a "end run", it's a Constitutional obligation.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 06/04/19 at 10:05:18

Juries exonerate.
When prosecutors and investigators
Fail to discover illegal activities that would be actionable, there is no case.

So, technically, no, he didn't
Exonerate trump.

And several have stated that Mueller stated that the lack of obstruction charges had nothing to do with the constitution or a directive.

Instead of relying on the
List of obstructions
Try explaining one of them.
I've read it.
Trump took NO ACTION that impeded the investigation.

Mueller needs to be dragged in and forced to testify under oath.
Questions he needs to answer.

When did you know there was no collusion?

Answer

Immediately..
As if it wasn't perfectly obvious.
The collusion was against Trump, paid for by Hillary. Monies run through Perkins Coie,
Wait for it,,

Well, who knows the true allegiance of any of these lifers in D.C..
I don't trust Barr either.
Mueller should have been rotting in prison for years.
The Paige and Strzock emails explain it clearly enough.
Anyone who is intellectually honest can see what was going on.
Look at Bruce Orr, and Nellie.
It's obvious to anyone that Trump was the target of a soft coup.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/04/19 at 10:37:57

T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/19 at 10:02:31:

I think not.  The trump core supporters are dwindling.  He's lost the farmers, he's lost a lot of the rust belt and he's on the verge of impeachment.  The impeachment is not a "end run", it's a Constitutional obligation.

None of that is true. Dwindling? Trump's poll numbers are essentially unchanged.
Lost the farmers? Based on what? Find me a historically reliable poll of farmers to support that because if they were significant in number, their lack of support would show up in the larger polls.
Verge of impeachment? I think you just said the opposite elsewhere.

You don't really know what you're talking about on this topic. You're just spouting what you wish were true, not what reality actually is.

I thought he was going to be impeached.    Roll Eyes

Best regards,

I thought so too.  There's still time, but who knows

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/04/19 at 11:03:53

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/19 at 10:37:57:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/19 at 10:02:31:

None of that is true. Dwindling? Trump's poll numbers are essentially unchanged.

If by "unchanged" you mean a drop of about 6%, then ok...

Lost the farmers? Based on what?

Based on articles like this:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/what-soybean-farmers-t...

Find me a historically reliable poll of farmers to support that because if they were significant in number, their lack of support would show up in the larger polls.

If you think they don't have significant pull in states like Texas - well, you're not paying very much attention.  Farmers sustain a large part of the economy in the heartland.  Are you going to question that?

Therefore, they have power in elections.  For better or worse, they helped that moron trump win in '16.

Verge of impeachment? I think you just said the opposite elsewhere.

No, I said they haven't yet, but it's not too late.  I hope he does get impeached.  No one is above the law - especially that dickhead.

You don't really know what you're talking about on this topic. You're just spouting what you wish were true, not what reality actually is.

Well mark, you're entitled to your opinion.  As am I.  However, my opinion (and my knowledge) reflects a majority of the US and yours doesn't.

I thought he was going to be impeached.    Roll Eyes

Best regards,

I thought so too.  There's still time, but who knows

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #22 - 06/04/19 at 11:16:39

T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/19 at 10:00:21:

Best regards,

Seems you've forgotten that the Constitution doesn't allow a sitting president to be indicted.

So, it's not about trump's "innocence", it's about the Constitution and what Mueller's restrictions are.

But now you know.

I disagree, he could have rendered a conclusion and stated, however we unable to charge the POTUS because of this statute.

Since the special counsel's office had decided "not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment", they "did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct". The report "does not conclude that the president committed a crime"

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 06/04/19 at 11:21:08

1. Trump’s net approval has declined in all 50 states since he took office
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trumps-popularity-is-holding-up-by-s...

Trump has to do better than 2016.
- Several states have been ordered to correct gerrymandered districts.
- I expect stronger anti-Trump turnout for Dems in 2020.
- Every election has new voters,.. and younger voters and immigrants tend toward Democrats. Particularly after Parkland.
- Hopefully,... Russian interference will be less.  

Just here in AZ,.. we now have one female Democrat Senator, and the Republican was appointed, not elected. (She will likely be voted out in 2020,as she lost her seat in Congress in 2018 to a Dem)...
2 Democrat Senators may shift the Presidential vote.
Plus, Latin registration went up a lot in 2018.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 06/04/19 at 11:21:28

pg wrote on 06/04/19 at 11:16:39:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/19 at 10:00:21:

Best regards,

But now you know.

I disagree, he could have rendered a conclusion and stated, however we unable to charge the POTUS because of this statute.

Since the special counsel's office had decided "not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment", they "did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct". The report "does not conclude that the president committed a crime"

Best regards,

Perhaps you missed this post:

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said.

He also noted that while Justice Department policy prohibits charging a sitting president with a crime, the Constitution provides for another remedy to formally accuse a president of wrongdoing — a clear reference to the ability of Congress to conduct impeachment proceedings.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 06/04/19 at 11:32:29

Over 1,000 former DOJ prosecutors said they would prosecute based on Muellers evidence.
https://www.newsweek.com/former-federal-prosecutors-trump-indicted-wasnt-pres...

Even Trump's favorite Judge Napolitano says he should be charged.  
Former favorite...Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #26 - 06/04/19 at 12:16:33

Serowbot wrote on 06/04/19 at 11:21:08:
1. Trump’s net approval has declined in all 50 states since he took office
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trumps-popularity-is-holding-up-by-s...

- Several states have been ordered to correct gerrymandered districts.
- I expect stronger anti-Trump turnout for Dems in 2020.
- Every election has new voters,.. and younger voters and immigrants tend toward Democrats. Particularly after Parkland.
- Hopefully,... Russian interference will be less.  

Just here in AZ,.. we now have one female Democrat Senator, and the Republican was appointed, not elected. (She will likely be voted out in 2020,as she lost her seat in Congress in 2018 to a Dem)...
2 Democrat Senators may shift the Presidential vote.
Plus, Latin registration went up a lot in 2018.

Nope, there's no illegal voting at all.  Never happens.  And we democrats don't condone it... to a large extent, just a little bit is ok.

WWW   IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #27 - 06/04/19 at 12:29:48

T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/19 at 11:21:28:
the Constitution provides for another remedy to formally accuse a president of wrongdoing — a clear reference to the ability of Congress to conduct impeachment proceedings.

Well what are you waiting for then?  Because it isn't going to happen.

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 06/04/19 at 13:34:12

Based on articles like this:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/what-soybean-farmers-t...

Oh my God, 5 soybean farmers in Rolling Stone Magazine.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 06/04/19 at 13:40:29

- Several states have been ordered to correct gerrymandered districts. How do you figure this will play out in a Presidential election?- I expect stronger anti-Trump turnout for Dems in 2020. I expect stronger Pro-Trump turnout for Reps in 2020. I don't know anyone, not a single person, who voted for him before who said they won't in 2020.
- Every election has new voters,.. and younger voters and immigrants tend toward Democrats. Particularly after Parkland. Don't bet on it. On second thought, let's bet on it...
- Hopefully,... Russian interference will be less. Zero minus Zero = Zero  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 10:29:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 11

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.