Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
McConnell changes his Supreme Court position (Read 114 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: McConnell changes his Supreme Court position
Reply #30 - 06/06/19 at 09:42:08

The fact huge areas of the nation puts up with all that abuse just to meteorically flip you the bird is in fact a mandate.
I'll assume you meant "metaphorically"  Cool
I do believe Trump is a metaphoric bird-flip.
...and that's very sad. ...and very petty.
Governance is more important than that.

Yes, metaphorically. Although, perhaps accurate to say they metaphorically flip you the bird meteorically.
Yea, it's sad your side forced Trump as the only possible solution. What was our choice; Jeb Bush??? On this anniversary of D-Day; it's worth nothing the Democratic Party is pushing for some policies every man fighting would have found abhorrent. Have you listened to what Warren, Sanders are saying?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: McConnell changes his Supreme Court position
Reply #31 - 06/06/19 at 12:08:13

WebsterMark wrote on 06/06/19 at 09:42:08:
The fact huge areas of the nation puts up with all that abuse just to meteorically flip you the bird is in fact a mandate.
I'll assume you meant "metaphorically"  Cool
I do believe Trump is a metaphoric bird-flip.
...and that's very sad. ...and very petty.
Governance is more important than that.

Yes, metaphorically. Although, perhaps accurate to say they metaphorically flip you the bird meteorically.
Yea, it's sad your side forced Trump as the only possible solution. What was our choice; Jeb Bush??? On this anniversary of D-Day; it's worth nothing the Democratic Party is pushing for some policies every man fighting would have found abhorrent. Have you listened to what Warren, Sanders are saying?

Wait, wait, wait...."it's sad your side forced Trump as the only possible solution".
Grin Grin Grin

You're going to blame trump on the dems????  Seriously?

Wow, now that's funny!!

As to what the soldiers fought for in WWII, they certainly didn't fight for the right to have corporations buying elections, or vets living in the street.  They didn't fight for stagnant wages and $3000 hammers.  They didn't fight for the 1% to get rich off tax breaks.

They fought and died for our democracy, not today's oligarchy.

I have seen all the Warren and Sanders and Biden are saying.  And most of it I like.  In fact, most of it, the entire country likes.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 08:22:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › McConnell changes his Supreme Court position

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.