Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Liar liar pants on fire.... (Read 135 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Liar liar pants on fire....
Reply #15 - 06/01/19 at 04:23:05

Serowbot wrote on 05/31/19 at 12:50:33:
We are the gun nuts of the world.
Just ask the world.

They are pretty easy to get.
How else do we have so many?...

I call BS on your BS call...

Yes, we have a lot of guns in this country. Why? It's complicated. We also have a lot of people literally dying to get in here. The mentality that leads to gun demand also leads to the world's greatest economy, the greatest sense of freedom, the greatest quest for discovery, etc...

We take the good with the bad. I'm not leaving and neither are you. Random gun violence such as in Virginia is rare. I recall you and others reminding those of us who wanted more action to stop terrorism as being upset over something that was extremely unlikely to touch us or anyone we know. I could say the same about random gun violence.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 06/01/19 at 07:06:17

Eegore wrote on 05/31/19 at 20:43:24:
 So you require someone else to care first?

This is directed at me?  Undecided

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/02/19 at 16:23:34

This is directed at me?

Yes.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 06/03/19 at 05:54:37

Eegore wrote on 06/02/19 at 16:23:34:

This is directed at me?

Yes.  

Not sure how you arrived at that.......

I thought you prided yourself into not reading too much into what other people say/post?

No, what I was trying to say is I wouldn't waste my time trying to dialogue with folk who only use a issue to demagogue, and not care....  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/03/19 at 06:09:45

"I thought you prided yourself into not reading too much into what other people say/post?"

No.  I feel that's too difficult as there's no reliable way to scale what is an acceptable level of evaluation into what someone posts as the variables are extremely high.

In any case I read what you typed as meaning something different yet not consistent so I figured I would ask for clarification.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 06/03/19 at 14:53:35

Eegore wrote on 06/03/19 at 06:09:45:
"I thought you prided yourself into not reading too much into what other people say/post?"

No.  I feel that's too difficult as there's no reliable way to scale what is an acceptable level of evaluation into what someone posts as the variables are extremely high.

In any case I read what you typed as meaning something different yet not consistent so I figured I would ask for clarification.

Ok, cool, hope I clarified it  Smiley

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/05/19 at 05:02:53

From Trump twitter : Plagiarism charge against Sleepy Joe Biden on his ridiculous Climate Change Plan is a big problem, but the Corrupt Media will save him. His other problem is that he is drawing flies, not people, to his Rallies. Nobody is showing up, I mean nobody. You can’t win without people!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 06/05/19 at 06:36:51

WebsterMark wrote on 06/05/19 at 05:02:53:
From Trump twitter : Plagiarism charge against Sleepy Joe Biden on his ridiculous Climate Change Plan is a big problem, but the Corrupt Media will save him. His other problem is that he is drawing flies, not people, to his Rallies. Nobody is showing up, I mean nobody. You can’t win without people!

Wait - was that one of his tweets that we're supposed take seriously?  I remember someone saying that only 25% of what he says we should acknowledge...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 06/11/19 at 05:08:03

Eegore wrote on 05/31/19 at 20:31:52:
"...a 12 year old can get one really easy..."

That is a total lie and you know it.
A 12 year old, may be able to buy, a gun on line,
but cannot 'Posses' it,
unless their is a totally illegal seller, that will receive the gun for the 12 year old, then totally Lie for the 12 year, so he/she can possess the gun.

Could it happen, a 12 year old buys a gun out of a trunk in a back alley, or some other sort of other totally ileagal activity ?
Sure.

O, BTW, How's that, 'War' on Drugs doing ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 06/11/19 at 05:20:36

While virtually all of St Louis shut down to watch a hockey game Sunday night, a drive by shooter killed a 3 year old, firing into a house to avenge some random act of disrespect or retaliation for some drug deal that didn't turn out well. If you're from any large meyro area and this happens, you can guess with 90-95% certainty where this occurred in the city, the race of the little girl and the shooter, what the basic life history is of both, the wrong turns taken by the parents of both the victim and shooter and perhaps most importantly, what the useless response will be by city "leaders". We will hear the repeated cries of gun control, NRA is to blame, the gun ownership culture of Americans which is in our DNA apparently,
etc..... everything except the uncomfortable truths which killed this little girl.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 10:27:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Liar liar pants on fire....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.