You can't leave....... (Read 27 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
You can't leave.......
05/30/19 at 20:43:26

Mueller can not just leave now, that is such a cop out......

I hope he is made to answer a subpoena, no more evasive mumble jumble, we need straight talk, under oath, answered questions.....

He looks really scared in that briefing, very nervous, I wonder why?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: You can't leave.......
Reply #1 - 05/31/19 at 04:56:30

Cause he knew he was being a dirty scoundrel, but revenge is a powerful thing. He couldn't pass up the chance to put Trump in some hot water.

Ironically, if the Democratic House takes the bait and try impeachment, they'll hand Trump 2020.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 05/31/19 at 05:23:15

Quote:

Probably ran across a copy of his own suicide note somewhere among all those documents he collected during the investigation.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 05/31/19 at 07:52:24

WebsterMark wrote on 05/31/19 at 04:56:30:
Cause he knew he was being a dirty scoundrel, but revenge is a powerful thing. He couldn't pass up the chance to put Trump in some hot water.

Ironically, if the Democratic House takes the bait and try impeachment, they'll hand Trump 2020.

Maybe....but if they don't, they will need a scapegoat as to why not as lots of energy is being exerted on the politicians to do so by a very vocal minority of the party.....

However, you got most of the candidates running for president say they want impeachment as well.

So, will it all be because Nancy Pelosi won't do it, and thus her fault?

I don't see how that helps either?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/31/19 at 07:58:24

I think he was just nervous about public speaking. He's not a politician.

That was his last day as a DOJ employee.  Many restrictions he was under may be lifted as a private citizen.
Although, I'm sure about that. Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 05/31/19 at 08:02:28

oldNslow wrote on 05/31/19 at 05:23:15:
Quote:

Probably ran across a copy of his own suicide note somewhere among all those documents he collected during the investigation.  

A Vince Foster thing?  Shocked

The only thing I got from it was he did this press briefing just to send a a very well covered verbal message to the house he won't do anything else, to not expect him to, in effect, fall on their sword....?????

Seems likes lots of folk have been driven crazy by their hate for this man.....

I can't stand him, never have, never will, but I would never waste the energy on hating him.......

It's weird. It has to be about more than just personality, it must involve money, somehow, some shady money streams that those in the political system were panning for decades, etc......  Undecided

What he revealed in this briefing should never have taken so long to report, especially if as he said, he would never bring a charge against a sitting president anyway.....

Then what was he doing?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 05/31/19 at 08:04:31

Serowbot wrote on 05/31/19 at 07:58:24:
I think he was just nervous about public speaking. He's not a politician.

That was his last day as a DOJ employee.  Many restrictions he was under may be lifted as a private citizen.
Although, I'm sure about that. Huh

Maybe.....but you do not get to such a position by being nervous because you are speaking in front of many folks, etc....

A lawyer who stutters will never be a trail lawyer  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 10:26:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You can't leave.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.