Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
If He Weren't The President, It'd Be Funny (Read 89 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

If He Weren't The President, It'd Be Funny
05/30/19 at 09:35:30

But he is... and it isn't.

Look at how this moron talks about himself... seriously??

President Trump has long downplayed Russian interference in the 2016 election, often claiming it was an “excuse” invented by Democrats to explain how they lost an election they were favored to win.

But on Thursday, Trump briefly admitted Moscow’s involvement aided in his victory.

“Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax,” the president tweeted. “And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.”

“It was a crime that didn’t exist,” Trump continued. “So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media, say he fought back against this phony crime that didn’t exist, this horrendous false accusation, and he shouldn’t fight back, he should just sit back and take it. Could this be Obstruction? No, Mueller didn’t find Obstruction either. Presidential Harassment!”

Speaking to reporters on the South Lawn, the president backed off his assertion that Moscow’s meddling helped him win.

“No, Russia did not get me elected,” Trump said. “You know who got me elected? You know who got me elected? I got me elected.”

“Russia didn’t help me at all,” he continued. "Russia, if anything, I think, helped the other side.”

The president’s comments came a day after special counsel Robert Mueller issued his first public statement on his investigation into the Russian election interference.

His 448-page report extensively documented the Kremlin's effort's to influence the general election in Trump's favor, most notably by releasing troves of emails — some of which were politically damaging — from hacked Democratic accounts. The special counsel’s report concluded that the Russian government interfered in the election “in sweeping and systematic fashion,” and his office indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes.

Mueller found no conspiracy between Russia and Trump’s campaign. But he chronicled at least 10 episodes of efforts by Trump or his staff to obstruct the federal probe.

Trump, who six weeks ago said Mueller acted “honorably,” attacked the special counsel on Thursday.

"I think Mueller is a true never Trumper," he said.

The president again falsely claimed that the Mueller report cleared him on obstruction of justice. Although Mueller declined to charge Trump with obstruction, he explicitly refused to exonerate the president.

“If we had had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller said Wednesday, adding: “Charging the president with a crime is not an option we could consider.”

Mueller’s statement, which he said would be his final word on the matter, immediately ramped up pressure on congressional Democrats to launch impeachment proceedings against Trump. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., who has resisted calls from some members of her party for Trump’s impeachment in the wake of Mueller’s report, did not rule it out. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said “all options are on the table.”

Trump told reporters he couldn’t fathom his own impeachment.

“It’s a dirty, filthy, disgusting word,” he said. “It’s a giant presidential harassment.”

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-russia-helping-me-to-get...

He got himself elected????

He had nothing to do with Russia helping him win???

Just too stupid for words.

SMH

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: If He Weren't The President, It'd Be Funny
Reply #1 - 05/30/19 at 09:39:35

Here's more:

Trump Uses Warship Scandal To Rip John McCain Again

What a petty, thin-skinned little snowflake trump is.  McCain was a far better man than trump could (or will) ever be.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-uses-warship-scandal-to-rip-john-mccain-again...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/30/19 at 13:03:35

Aaaand some more fuel for the tire fire....

Trump is confused about impeachment, but he knows it’s a 'dirty' word

When President Trump was asked about the possibility of impeachment Thursday morning outside the White House, he understood that it was bad — “a dirty, filthy, disgusting word” — but seemed confused about how the process works.

“I don't see how,” said Trump when asked if he thought he was going to be impeached. “They can because they're possibly allowed although I can't imagine the courts allowing it. I never got into it. I never thought it would even be possible to be using the word. To me it's a dirty word, the word 'impeach.' A dirty, filthy, disgusting word."

“I don't see how,” said Trump when asked if he thought he was going to be impeached. “They can because they're possibly allowed although I can't imagine the courts allowing it. I never got into it.

The Constitution gives the courts no role in the impeachment process, except Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts would become involved later in the process in the Senate

The man's an imbecile!

SMH

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-impeachment-courts-misunderstand-explainer-16...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 05/30/19 at 13:17:45

Should Trump Be Impeached? Latest Poll Shows Most Voters Want Obama Back As President
https://www.ibtimes.com/should-trump-be-impeached-latest-poll-shows-most-vote...

The tide is swaying...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/30/19 at 13:20:39

USS John McCain Debacle Shows the Whole Country Has to Cater to President* Snowflake
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/uss-john-mccain-debacle-shows-130800485.html

President Snowflake...  Grin Grin Grin

OMG!,.. it was requested by the White House...

White House wanted USS McCain 'hidden' from Trump: reports
https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-wanted-uss-john-mccain-sight-trump-0334488...
"The White House requested a Navy ship bearing the name of US President Donald Trump's late rival senator John McCain be kept "out of sight" during a recent presidential trip to Japan, US media reported Wednesday.

The request came from an official who said he had been briefed on requirements for the visit by the White House Military Office and the Seventh Fleet, which is stationed in Japan.

"USS John McCain needs to be out of sight," the email seen by the Wall Street Journal said. "Please confirm #3 will be satisfied," it added, referring to the request."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/03/19 at 06:27:33

Seems he can't keep up with his name calling.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-check-trump-denies-calling-duchess-meghan-1...

Instead of owing up and admitting his name calling, he lies.

Pretty much what a child does....

What a god-dammed embarrassment.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 06/03/19 at 06:42:04

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/03/19 at 08:01:28

pg wrote on 06/03/19 at 06:42:04:

You think trump has a spine?  LOL - now that's funny!

He's a draft dodging, silver spooned cry baby.  Obama is more a man than trump could ever hope to be.

But nice try.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 06/03/19 at 08:09:02

Looks like trump runs his rallies like he runs his businesses - by screwing everyone over.

http://www.yahoo.com/gma/tale-2-invoices-beto-orourke-pays-el-paso-080100582-...

A Tale of 2 invoices: Beto O'Rourke pays El Paso, which donald trump's campaign still owes $470,000

Again - what an embarrassment and piss poor excuse for a president.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 06/03/19 at 09:04:09

Beto sure got a lot of support for his rally, the whole thing cost him $28K...  And that is in his home town, as Trump would say a "Stone Cold Loser."

You are aware he is another silver spoon baby aren't you.....

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/03/19 at 10:04:18

pg wrote on 06/03/19 at 09:04:09:
Beto sure got a lot of support for his rally, the whole thing cost him $28K...  And that is in his home town, as Trump would say a "Stone Cold Loser."

You are aware he is another silver spoon baby aren't you.....

Best regards,

Yep, I'm aware.  I have no problems with silver spooned babies.  I have problems with silver spooned babies like trump who serve no one but themselves and draft dodge.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 06/03/19 at 10:19:15

What did Beto do with his wealth?   Use his wealth to get off dui charges....

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 06/03/19 at 10:23:23

pg wrote on 06/03/19 at 10:19:15:
What did Beto do with his wealth?   Use his wealth to get off dui charges....

Best regards,

He's owned up to his mistakes and has served the public for 6 years.

I have no problem with Beto.   He's a far better man than trump could ever be.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/03/19 at 10:28:32

Beto's standing as a national political figure is fading fast. Whatever he had at one time is long gone. He's always been a bit of a joke and more now so than ever. It's funny watching him try to say the craziest things possible about Trump just to get noticed and no one does. I hope he wasn't dumb enough to mortgage his house for his campaign or something.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/03/19 at 10:32:55

WebsterMark wrote on 06/03/19 at 10:28:32:
Beto's standing as a national political figure is fading fast. Whatever he had at one time is long gone. He's always been a bit of a joke and more now so than ever. It's funny watching him try to say the craziest things possible about Trump just to get noticed and no one does. I hope he wasn't dumb enough to mortgage his house for his campaign or something.....

If Joe is forced out of the race and it's left to just Bernie, Beto will be on the radar again.  There's a reason that Texas is now a purple state.  People like Beto are taking the place of a lot of repubs there.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 12:22:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › If He Weren't The President, It'd Be Funny

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.