Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Roe  lied, regrets her actions (Read 128 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Roe  lied, regrets her actions
Reply #15 - 05/17/19 at 14:09:06

"How can you "care" if you do not take the "potential" of its impact on others, into consideration, even if it is the sponsor, ratifier, or author of such policies is not your concern?"

I read the proposal and research who and how it changes things.

Why would I need to know the name, affiliation, gender, race, and propensity for racism of the author to know how the proposal is written and works?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 05/17/19 at 17:07:39

Eegore wrote on 05/17/19 at 14:09:06:
"How can you "care" if you do not take the "potential" of its impact on others, into consideration, even if it is the sponsor, ratifier, or author of such policies is not your concern?"

I read the proposal and research who and how it changes things.

Why would I need to know the name, affiliation, gender, race, and propensity for racism of the author to know how the proposal is written and works?

Why, would you give more credence to a POV regarding racism , if it was presented by a minority, or a white person?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/17/19 at 22:11:41

"Why, would you give more credence to a POV regarding racism , if it was presented by a minority, or a white person?"

I wouldn't.  Racism isn't illegal unless put into practice in discriminatory manner.  

I don't care about the race of who authors a law.  I care about what that law does.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 05/18/19 at 01:58:15

Eegore wrote on 05/17/19 at 11:43:34:
"That's not enough to change anyone's mind?"

I'm sure it is for some.

I don't make my assessment of an abortion law, or any law, based off of the potential for racism, age, political affiliation, gender, financial status, ability to chew gum and walk, or other personal factors of the people who got it ratified.  The humans involved will pass and be forgotten.

I care only about what the law says and how it works.

The motivation for the law and the Bullshit that went into creating it matter.
The outcome?
Millions of dead.
Millions of unborn.
Predominately black.
The eugenacist witch, Margaret Sanger, sold lefties a load of BULLSHIT.
I'll have a few dozen forks shipped in so the ones who have been gobbling it up won't need to ever stop.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 05/18/19 at 09:29:33

I think pro-choice is ok.

The law reflects that.

The law does not say abortions are to be mostly Black Americans, its just legalizes the procedure.

Nothing about a pro-choice law increased the sexual activity of Black Americans so I can't see how the legalization caused more Black abortions.  It just caused more in a clinic setting and not in a basement somewhere.

I still don't care if the author of a law is racist, I care only what that law does.  If Rowe had never been involved I would still think it's acceptable for an abortion to take place in a clinical setting.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 05/18/19 at 14:50:49

Eegore wrote on 05/18/19 at 09:29:33:
 Nothing about a pro-choice law increased the sexual activity of , ...  

Really,
you will have to prove by supplying REAL data, NOT opinion pieces.
As I believe, that, the fact that their is  FREE  Abortions, with NO QUESTIONS ASKED,  has led to a  Increase in, Permissive Behavior, in ALL Races.
For the simple reason there are: 'FREE Abortions, For All that ask, with NO Questions Asked" !!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 05/18/19 at 17:36:53

"you will have to prove by supplying REAL data, NOT opinion pieces.
As I believe, that, the fact that their is  FREE  Abortions, with NO QUESTIONS ASKED,  has led to a  Increase in, Permissive Behavior, in ALL Races
."

Do you have REAL data on that or is the burden of proof one-sided here?

For someone that won't even read the laws in his own state on the issue I am not going to pull up decades of AA birthing records by state and economic status.  You won't even look at the laws you argue about, you surely wont read a couple hundred pages of census material and verify the math, and if it's counter to what you want to believe people typically claim the information will be fake, inaccurate or ignore it.

I do agree that no questions asked free abortions allow for a more casual view on the consequences of unprotected sexual activity, but given the massive amount of information available about adolescent sexual behavior alone, I don't think Johnny and Sally are going to stop the path of sexual intercourse to go get a condom because abortions became illegal.  There would be a combination of factors.

All this being said, I agree with the law because of how the law works.  Not because I agree with the racism of one of the components that led to it.  The racism is irrelevant to me.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 05/19/19 at 07:01:27

Eegore wrote on 05/18/19 at 17:36:53:
I agree with the law because of how the law works.  

Fine, we know where you stand on the law that Abortion is Legal.
That is your opinion, and your, 'right' to it.
(No more coat hangers)

Where do you stand on the fact that someone’s religious believe,
Believes that Abortions are Killing.
And those people are forced to pay for willy nilly, convince Abortions?
By Fed and  some State taxes.

Legal Abortions, one topic.
Who pays for legal Abortions, another topic.

Still waiting for ‘gun haters’, to buy me a Gun.
Or would it be necessary to, ‘make a law’,
that ‘Gun Haters’,  are forced to, contribute to a fund,
that anyone who wants a gun,
can 'get' one, because it is, FREE?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 05/19/19 at 08:48:03

"Where do you stand on the fact that someone’s religious believe,
Believes that Abortions are Killing.
And those people are forced to pay for willy nilly, convince Abortions?
By Fed and  some State taxes."

I believe if you do not like the way your taxes are used one should attempt to change that.  I also believe that a Democratic system of government means we will not always get what we want and will have to compromise.

If abortion is legal and paid with state taxes where you live, and you don't agree with that you must get 51% of voters to get up, leave the house and overturn the tax allotment.  If 51% or more do not agree, then your taxes go towards the majority decision, since that's how Democracy works.

The same thing applies on the national level but is considerable more complicated due to Medicaid/Medicare, private and public health insurance contracts, individual credentialed provider assessments and the huge gaps in sexual assault laws.  

I don't have an issue with someone not wanting their taxes to go towards an abortion clinic.  That to me is no different than lobbying to not pay taxes to Federal healthcare systems because your religion doesn't allow the use of clinical care or physicians etc.  

The issue is that making abortion clinically illegal doesn't address the murders, it just changes the locations.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #24 - 05/20/19 at 08:56:47

Eegore wrote on 05/19/19 at 08:48:03:
  I don't have an issue with someone not wanting their taxes to go towards an abortion clinic.   

The question: "And those people are forced to pay for willy nilly, convince Abortions?

OK, you don't have a problem with a opinion, that someone else has.
Understand that.

I ask for a answer to the question:
1. I Agree, that Taxes should be forced, on someone who believes it is Killing a Human, to have a, willy nilly, convince Abortion.
2. I do Not agree, "  "  "  ...
3. It's none of your, or anyone else's business.

I don't need deflection about,
how to do something,
or how a political system works.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 05/20/19 at 09:12:38

"I ask for a answer to the question:
1. I Agree, that Taxes should be forced, on someone who believes it is Killing a Human, to have a, willy nilly, convince Abortion.
2. I do Not agree, "  "  "  ...
3. It's none of your, or anyone else's business."

I don't have an opinion about anyone else's taxes.

If only I had already said in the post prior: "I don't have an issue with someone not wanting their taxes to go towards an abortion clinic."

I think clinical abortions are safer than basement ones, which end up in the public medical sector at extremely high cost, so I am ok with the current allotment of taxation in my state at this time.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 23:29:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Roe  lied, regrets her actions

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.