thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
WAR
05/15/19 at 15:33:05

so our lyin sac o sheet is playing the war card to try to insure his reelection,straight out of the republican playbook

be it the trade war with China or the saber rattling over Iran

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: WAR
Reply #1 - 05/15/19 at 15:37:49

Trump should be exempted from Commander n' Chief,... bone spurs n' all...   Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/15/19 at 16:57:39

Post Deleted per Request.

« Last Edit: 05/15/19 at 17:58:08 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 05/15/19 at 17:42:57

Yee haw you go Republicans yeah, let's have a freaking war with trained sharks and frikken laser beams.

No seriously I was in Melbourne in '92 and I have vivid memories of coming home every night from work which was like a 5 minute bicycle ride around the park, and settle down to an evening of real time warfare. I was pumped. And I have a recollection of Tom Daley winning the pga or something.

I was in London during the next Republican hoedown in Iraq and again it was either a 17 year old Wayne Rooney wowing everyone with his wizardry and again an evening of CNN with much more impressive displays of high tech gadgetry. Millions of brown people dead, for no real reason. In fact everything got worse and Iran was completely unchecked. But for the disinterested observer it's pretty solid entertainment. Even the presentations. Who can forget comical Ali, or was it chemical Ali, I can't remember.

I do remember thinking wtf is is with republicans and bullshit wars and the willingness of the American public to accept the same bullshit over and over. I really hope, sincerely that Trump gets in for another term, you people deserve him. I'm talking collectively as a country and assigning a general trait, which is not entirely fair but there you go. That you were not shocked enough by him during his run for the nomination and presidency then you surely need another four years so his impact will be fully felt in the present.

So TL ; DR Yay let's have another war, timing is good to coincide with an upcoming Republican presidential run as per usual. Republican wars help me mark the passage of time. My childhood was dominated with Vietnam.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/15/19 at 18:12:21

Of course Obama destroying Libya was So Good.
Last thing we need is a war.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 14:54:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › WAR

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.