Minn
Re: Fur or babies?
Reply #150 - 05/21/19 at 16:47:04

T And T Garage wrote on 05/21/19 at 16:01:33:
a heartbeat is not a sign of life.
That, and your Dozen + times, repeating that
a fetus is not a human being

As well as your statements of:
fur should be banned, abortions shouldn't.

Also reinforcing your position,
I've always been in favor of a woman's right to choose.

Yet slighted WM's statement: "But not a woman’s right to choose fur?"

Makes it very clear where you stand.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #151 - 05/22/19 at 04:52:09

“More than crime. More than accidents. More than cancer, heart disease, and AIDS. Abortion has taken more Black American lives than every other cause of death combined since 1973. In the United States, the abortion rate for Black women is almost four times that of White women. In 2014 36% of all abortions were performed on black women. On average, 900 Black babies are aborted every day in the United States. This tragedy continues to impact the population levels of African Americans in the United States.” It goes on to say that since the 1973 landmark decision, 19 million black babies have been aborted.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #152 - 05/22/19 at 05:37:42

WebsterMark wrote on 05/22/19 at 04:52:09:
“More than crime. More than accidents. More than cancer, heart disease, and AIDS. Abortion has taken more Black American lives than every other cause of death combined since 1973. In the United States, the abortion rate for Black women is almost four times that of White women. In 2014 36% of all abortions were performed on black women. On average, 900 Black babies are aborted every day in the United States. This tragedy continues to impact the population levels of African Americans in the United States.” It goes on to say that since the 1973 landmark decision, 19 million black babies have been aborted.

They're not babies.  But you keep up your rhetoric....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #153 - 05/22/19 at 06:27:50

So as stated earlier, people don't think making abortion illegal will reduce abortions.  It will change the locations to homes, alleys, etc.

How many lives will be saved that way?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #154 - 05/22/19 at 08:49:49

I would say I'm alive today as is my wife because abortion was illegal and taboo in the early 1960's. In today's world, the odds are very good both of us would have ended up in little plastic hazmat bags. (or sold to med schools)

So for every woman who dies in some back room coat hanger abortion (grossly over estimated of course) tens of thousands of babies are born. I'll take that.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #155 - 05/22/19 at 16:44:28

So for every woman who dies in some back room coat hanger abortion (grossly over estimated of course) tens of thousands of babies are born. I'll take that.

I'd agree with the "dies" from abortion part but most mothers survive.

Non-clinic abortion is pretty common nationwide, among those seeking it, however the outcome of making it illegal is harder to assess given the large social, economic and technology change since Rowe V Wade.  

With advances in multimedia and social media and alternative internet resourcing (Dark Web) I can't imagine abortions would be reduced by much in today's environment by simply closing down public clinical procedures.  

I think too much has changed to make an accurate assessment at this time.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #156 - 05/23/19 at 05:44:53

Someone would make a fortune off killing black babies like PP does now.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 17:51:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fur or babies?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.