Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Fur or babies?
Reply #120 - 05/20/19 at 15:54:02

MnSpring wrote on 05/20/19 at 15:50:56:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/20/19 at 15:39:26:
If sustainability meant self reliance

So great that paddles are made, that work both ways !

people on this forum that would be questionable

Again tt, you believe everything is about YOU !

No, I'm viable and quite self-sustainable.

Thanks.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #121 - 05/20/19 at 16:53:16

"And killing the baby is the solution to these issues?"

I'm not going to break it down to survivability rates by procedure and compromising medical issue since people won't even read references here.

Read the reference I provided, there's hundreds of thousands of examples, look through the AAST data tables and come up with your own answer.

The variables are considerable, but yes the process of childbirth kills mothers, this has been known for over a century.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #122 - 05/20/19 at 19:10:47

Of course women occasionally die in childbirth, no one questions that. My only question was what health concern does the mother have that requires killing the baby? You’ve not answered that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #123 - 05/21/19 at 04:58:20

This has gone where all abortion discussions ultimately go:  the pro-death side simply changes the definition of words so they don't have to admit what they know deep down; abortion kills a human being.

I wish one of them would have the balls to admit it. You're giving permission to a woman to end the human life growing within her for her convenience. At least be honest. Stop making $hit up like a woman's right or war on woman or other such nonsense. You're taking away the future of one human being and every interaction they'll ever have.

Abortion is THE litmus test. If you've looked closely and seriously into the issue and still call yourself pro choice, there's something seriously out of kilter with you.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #124 - 05/21/19 at 05:49:33

"You’ve not answered that."

Yes I have.  I offered reference, that as usual people wont read, I even typed in the leading causations of during-birth mortality knowing this and you say I haven't offered an answer.  You not reading is not my failure to provide an answer.  

Do you feel that high mortality condition preeclampsia is not a health concern?  Why?

Do you feel that excessive vaginal bleeding to the point of death is not a health concern?  Why?

Do you feel that ectopic pregnancy is not a health concern?  Why?

If you want to break it down you are only asking what health concern requires an abortion and the obvious answer is none.  The mother could die instead.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #125 - 05/21/19 at 05:58:35

WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/19 at 04:58:20:
This has gone where all abortion discussions ultimately go:  the pro-death side simply changes the definition of words so they don't have to admit what they know deep down; abortion kills a human being.

I wish one of them would have the balls to admit it. You're giving permission to a woman to end the human life growing within her for her convenience. At least be honest. Stop making $hit up like a woman's right or war on woman or other such nonsense. You're taking away the future of one human being and every interaction they'll ever have.

Abortion is THE litmus test. If you've looked closely and seriously into the issue and still call yourself pro choice, there's something seriously out of kilter with you.

The fact is this - a fetus is not a baby.  

Further, although you don't want to admit it, this isn't about abortion.  It never has been.  It's about a woman's right to choose.  If you take away that right, what's next?  Will it be illegal for a woman to smoke or drink during the pregnancy?  Will she be restricted from any activity that could endanger the fetus?  Where does it end?

Also, all the pro-lifers seem to forget one huge thing.  The man responsible for the pregnancy.  100% of all pregnancies are caused by men.  Yet they bear none of the responsibility in carrying a fetus to term or childbirth.  How is it that they are in charge of deciding what's best for a woman?

To expound on that, many pro-lifers that I've talked to are in favor of the death penalty.  Hypocrisy anyone?

So why don't they all stop making this what it's not - it's not killing someone, because a fetus that is not viable outside the womb is not a person/baby/child.  It's just not.  It's more akin to a parasite.

Yeah, I'm dehumanizing it - because it's not human.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #126 - 05/21/19 at 06:59:41

Eegore wrote on 05/21/19 at 05:49:33:
"You’ve not answered that."

Yes I have.  I offered reference, that as usual people wont read, I even typed in the leading causations of during-birth mortality knowing this and you say I haven't offered an answer.  You not reading is not my failure to provide an answer.  

Do you feel that high mortality condition preeclampsia is not a health concern?  Why?

Do you feel that excessive vaginal bleeding to the point of death is not a health concern?  Why?

Do you feel that ectopic pregnancy is not a health concern?  Why?

If you want to break it down you are only asking what health concern requires an abortion and the obvious answer is none.  The mother could die instead.

I'm specifically talking about late term abortions but it applies in many cases, why kill the baby?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #127 - 05/21/19 at 07:13:33

The fact is this - a fetus is not a baby.  Yes, it is. It is a human being. As I said before, in any other environment, it is a human being. The only exception being in those cases where someone wants to kill it so it is renamed to something else.

Further, although you don't want to admit it, this isn't about abortion.  It never has been.  It's about a woman's right to choose.  If you take away that right, what's next?  Will it be illegal for a woman to smoke or drink during the pregnancy?  Will she be restricted from any activity that could endanger the fetus?  Where does it end? It ends where logic begins. a woman who is pregnant has a responsibility to that child inside her.  In fact, a woman can be prosecuted for giving birth to a drug addicted child. And a woman's right to choose what? To kill another human being for her convenience.

Also, all the pro-lifers seem to forget one huge thing.  The man responsible for the pregnancy. 100% of all pregnancies are caused by men.  Yet they bear none of the responsibility in carrying a fetus to term or childbirth.  How is it that they are in charge of deciding what's best for a woman? Mind numbing stupid argument. So decisions can only be made by those who bear the responsibility for the result of those decisions? Fine, you don't pay taxes, you don't get to vote. See how stupid that is?

To expound on that, many pro-lifers that I've talked to are in favor of the death penalty.  Hypocrisy anyone? Again, simplistic and weak argument. But doesn't apply to me as I'm against the death penalty.

So why don't they all stop making this what it's not - it's not killing someone, because a fetus that is not viable outside the womb is not a person/baby/child.  It's just not.  It's more akin to a parasite.

Again with the parasite. You try to pass yourself off as a morally bankrupt person, but I don't believe even you, in your heart of hearts, have sunk to that depth. I refuse to believe there are that many awful people in the world. For you, this is a political argument. Its another separation between left and right, democrats and republicans. you are using someone whose willing to kill their child as another weapon in your war. 

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #128 - 05/21/19 at 07:45:30

WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/19 at 07:13:33:
The fact is this - a fetus is not a baby.  Yes, it is. It is a human being. As I said before, in any other environment, it is a human being. The only exception being in those cases where someone wants to kill it so it is renamed to something else.

No, it isn't mark.  There's a reason it's called a fetus.  You pro-lifers call it a "baby" to justify your stance.

Further, although you don't want to admit it, this isn't about abortion.  It never has been.  It's about a woman's right to choose.  If you take away that right, what's next?  Will it be illegal for a woman to smoke or drink during the pregnancy?  Will she be restricted from any activity that could endanger the fetus?  Where does it end? It ends where logic begins. a woman who is pregnant has a responsibility to that child inside her.  In fact, a woman can be prosecuted for giving birth to a drug addicted child. And a woman's right to choose what? To kill another human being for her convenience.

But if that drug addicted woman was able to abort that pregnancy then there would be one less suffering child down the road.

Also, all the pro-lifers seem to forget one huge thing.  The man responsible for the pregnancy. 100% of all pregnancies are caused by men.  Yet they bear none of the responsibility in carrying a fetus to term or childbirth.  How is it that they are in charge of deciding what's best for a woman? Mind numbing stupid argument. So decisions can only be made by those who bear the responsibility for the result of those decisions? Fine, you don't pay taxes, you don't get to vote. See how stupid that is?

Not the same thing at all.  I'm saying there is zero burden on the father.  None.  That's all well and good, but where does anyone in that position get off at telling a woman what to do with her own body?  They don't.

To expound on that, many pro-lifers that I've talked to are in favor of the death penalty.  Hypocrisy anyone? Again, simplistic and weak argument. But doesn't apply to me as I'm against the death penalty.

Well, there's one smart thing you've said.  I guess even a broken clock is right 2 times a day...

Again with the parasite. You try to pass yourself off as a morally bankrupt person, but I don't believe even you, in your heart of hearts, have sunk to that depth. I refuse to believe there are that many awful people in the world. For you, this is a political argument. Its another separation between left and right, democrats and republicans. you are using someone whose willing to kill their child as another weapon in your war. 

Enough of the "war" talk you big whiner.  There is no "war" on anything, except in your head.

That fact is mark, I don't condone abortion.  I'm not egging women on to have one.  In fact, I have more than one daughter and if any of them felt the need to have an abortion, I'd try and talk them out of it - unless that fetus put her in danger.

I know there are alternatives.  I know of a few couples that have adopted, and the gift of a child to those people gives them so much joy.  I get it.

But it's simply not my (or anyone's) call when it comes to what to do when a woman contemplates having an abortion.  It's her decision, not mine.

That's the law.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #129 - 05/21/19 at 08:31:12

You try to pass yourself off as a morally bankrupt person, but I don't believe even you, in your heart of hearts, have sunk to that depth. I refuse to believe there are that many awful people in the world.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong.........

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #130 - 05/21/19 at 08:43:13

"I'm specifically talking about late term abortions but it applies in many cases, why kill the baby? "

To substantially increase the mother's chances of survival.

Are you changing the question now from what conditions exist to why people would make the choice?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #131 - 05/21/19 at 09:20:33

Yes. After the time at which the baby can live outside the womb, under what condition is it necessary to kill the baby to protect the mother's health?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #132 - 05/21/19 at 09:30:22

Again, the reference provided breaks all that down by procedure, condition, timeframe, location, race, outcome etc. etc.

Multiple conditions exist, I already posted them.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #133 - 05/21/19 at 09:40:57

Forcing women to carry to term is imposing one's religious beliefs on another person's body.
The church had a much different view in pre-Victorian times, even though most people were much more devout.
Even the Puritans accepted abortion up to the point of the "quickening",... which is when the fetus begins to kick. (around 20 weeks)
How have people in modern times become more puritanical than Puritans?...
Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #134 - 05/21/19 at 09:45:20

Not killing a human being is solely the domain of religion???

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 20:55:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fur or babies?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.