LIAR........ (Read 99 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
LIAR........
05/14/19 at 17:23:27

C'mon Joe, what in de fuk do you hafta lie for?

“We never once discussed it when he was there,” Biden told the Associated Press Monday. “There’s not a single bit of evidence that’s been shown in any reporting that’s been done that he ever talked about it with me or asked any government official for a favor.”

“All the reports indicated that not a single, solitary thing was inappropriate about what my son did. He never talked to me. He never talked to anybody in the administration,” Biden added.

Either you are really stupid, or you are lying....choose.

You owed it to AMERICA to discuss this matter, just to be sure it would in NO WAY it might be a conflict of interest.

To say you didn't, then it means you really lack discernment, and can not grasp the choices as to why, what, and how, you'd need to make as CIC.

Choose Joe..... I like you Joe, you can even touch me, I don't care, but as a white old man, I am getting tired of being lumped together with you lying old white men..... you can't politick like the old days, the INTERNET is instant recall Joe.   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: LIAR........
Reply #1 - 05/14/19 at 18:29:46

Hey Ray, didn't you recently discover god, I knew it was just a temporary cover till the mueller report blew over, you ignorant piece of gobshite.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 05/14/19 at 20:32:35

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/14/19 at 18:29:46:
Hey Ray, didn't you recently discover god, I knew it was just a temporary cover till the mueller report blew over, you ignorant piece of gobshite.

Oh no, no buddy, you are mistaken......
I have known God for most my life, just had a hard time surrendering my pride and ego to him  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey, lets pray my friend.

Oh most GLORIOUS Father,
I come to you in prayer, with a thankful and grateful heart, that your Son Jesus, took all my bad, with Him, so I too may be in your company, tho a sinner I am....

Father, this eau de sauvage......
He lives upside down, and might not believe in you, but has the ability to see things in others.
Maybe you could wave your hand at him, so he might see you, so then he too could know the joy of living freely without anger and bitterness at those who willingly accept you as who you say you are.....
Father I think he must know of you somewhat, as he stands to judge others according to your word, and the teachings of Jesus.....
So maybe he is close by, perhaps frightened of rejection, by you.....
I don't know Father, but I am sure you do....
I ask in your name that if that is the case, you assure him that you will accept him as is and invite him into your kingdom forevermore....
AMEN!!!

Peace bro.......hope you find the keys to unlock your happiness  Smiley Smiley Smiley Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/15/19 at 06:37:15

raydawg wrote on 05/14/19 at 17:23:27:
C'mon Joe, what in de fuk do you hafta lie for?

“We never once discussed it when he was there,” Biden told the Associated Press Monday. “There’s not a single bit of evidence that’s been shown in any reporting that’s been done that he ever talked about it with me or asked any government official for a favor.”

“All the reports indicated that not a single, solitary thing was inappropriate about what my son did. He never talked to me. He never talked to anybody in the administration,” Biden added.

Either you are really stupid, or you are lying....choose.

You owed it to AMERICA to discuss this matter, just to be sure it would in NO WAY it might be a conflict of interest.

To say you didn't, then it means you really lack discernment, and can not grasp the choices as to why, what, and how, you'd need to make as CIC.

Choose Joe..... I like you Joe, you can even touch me, I don't care, but as a white old man, I am getting tired of being lumped together with you lying old white men..... you can't politick like the old days, the INTERNET is instant recall Joe.   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So I wonder ray - even though Biden's son's actions were vetted and out there for everyone to see (and don't forget, he's a private citizen, not working in the administration at all) and it was found that there was no quid pro quo....  how did you feel about ivanka getting her trademarks fast-tracked in China?

Did you also know that, thanks to her daddy, her products won't be affected by the tariffs?

http://www.vogue.com/article/ivanka-trump-china-business-trademarks

http://thinkprogress.org/ivanka-trump-clothing-tariffs-437840f07b83/

Yeah ray, you might wanna pull your head out of trump's rear-end long enough to see that the person you should direct your "what in de fuk do you hafta lie for" is your fukcing president and his crooked cabinet.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 05/15/19 at 06:46:56

Who vetted him?

What was the criteria and why, when?

Where can we see this report?

Why are you getting ugly again claiming I have my head up someones azz....?????

You owe me an apology.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/15/19 at 07:08:31

raydawg wrote on 05/15/19 at 06:46:56:
Who vetted him?

What was the criteria and why, when?

Where can we see this report?

Why are you getting ugly again claiming I have my head up someones azz....?????

You owe me an apology.

I owe you nothing.  

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 05/15/19 at 07:21:00

Yes you do.....and why do you always need to deflect away from the OP topic and bring up Trump....

Why can't you just answer the post as intended?
You still have not produced any of the data I requested into who investigated this transaction, what did they use to determine any outcome?

Oh yeah, deflect to ivanka.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

You wanna pray too?

We can you know.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 05/15/19 at 08:38:26

T And T Garage wrote on 05/15/19 at 06:37:15:
Biden's son's actions were vetted

Can you, PROVE, that !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/15/19 at 08:49:53

raydawg wrote on 05/15/19 at 07:21:00:
Yes you do.....and why do you always need to deflect away from the OP topic and bring up Trump....

Why can't you just answer the post as intended?
You still have not produced any of the data I requested into who investigated this transaction, what did they use to determine any outcome?

Oh yeah, deflect to ivanka.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

You wanna pray too?

We can you know.

Yeah, thanks, but no ray.  I surely don't want to pray with you.

But to answer your whining questions...

It was vetted in the press.  This wasn't some "backroom deal" with Biden's son.  Biden had to fess up to it and he did.

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/03/biden-son-china-business/

And China wasn't his only "scandal":

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/biden-ukrainian-gas-company

So, Biden and I both have answered your questions.  The burden of proof remains on the conservatives.  So, now they'll just lie like they always do.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 05/15/19 at 16:44:39

Oh the media.......

Gee, how did i miss that one...... Huh Huh Huh Huh?????

The same media that had Trump convicted of collusion, or Nick Sandmann of taunting a old Indian.

You got your head so far up their azzes its amazing, and with your tongue out too..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So entertaining thanks!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 05/16/19 at 05:58:30

raydawg wrote on 05/15/19 at 16:44:39:
Oh the media.......

Gee, how did i miss that one...... Huh Huh Huh Huh?????

The same media that had Trump convicted of collusion, or Nick Sandmann of taunting a old Indian.

You got your head so far up their azzes its amazing, and with your tongue out too..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So entertaining thanks!

"With your tongue out"?  That's very Christian of you to say.... sick.

But getting away from your sick thoughts - how did you feel about ivanka getting her trademarks fast-tracked in China?

Any comments on the fact that, thanks to her daddy, her products won't be affected by the tariffs?

Were just as outraged about that?  (In case you didn't know - ivanka is part of trump's staff and getting paid from our taxes - on top of what she's making in China...)  Nah, you don't care about that, do you?

Now please - paint another lurid picture with sick connotations like you did above, and then post some kind of fukcing prayer to make yourself feel better......

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 05/16/19 at 06:49:44

Thank you.......hahahahahahah.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I thought so, just attack me, ya know, call names, accusations, yep.....

You have ruined this site, just like all of us say!

Hope it makes you happy, you have to have your way, say, because you need it more than anyone else.......SMH.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 05/16/19 at 07:59:46

raydawg wrote on 05/16/19 at 06:49:44:
Thank you.......hahahahahahah.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I thought so, just attack me, ya know, call names, accusations, yep.....

You have ruined this site, just like all of us say! - Then why are you still here ray?  Leave if you don't like it.... That, or stop whining.

Hope it makes you happy, you have to have your way, say, because you need it more than anyone else.......SMH.

Yet you're the one who's "left" and come back multiple times.... how about that?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 05/16/19 at 11:53:10

Yeah, my bad, this board is pretty much your whole life, its the well you go to drink, in that which sustains you.....
Without it, you'd die of thirst.

I know better, I should not taunt you, or jerk you around, its selfish on my part.
Having had a problem with booze in my life, I would never tempt, or enable another, saying, "Sure go ahead and drink if you say you can handle it now...."

You have stated your sole purpose, your desire, the thing that gives you joy is pointing out the wrongs and hypocrisy of those who disagree with your views and beliefs.....

That is sad, however, factual as your testimony is true......

And that is what I need to remember.
Anything I do to advance, or enable your neurosis, is wrong, just like it would be wrong to give another who struggles with booze, a beer, saying its ok, you have been sober for awhile, I think you can drink it.....

Just because I can joke around with the folly of thinking politics holds so much power, over us, etc, and my life goes on regardless, others have a different view, and perspective of it in their lives.
Its not a right, or wrong thing, its a is what it is, thing.....
I can't change that, no, but I can sure try and not push another who I know shouldn't drink, to drink....  Embarrassed

My bad, I really do know better, sorry.......

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 05/16/19 at 13:39:14

raydawg wrote on 05/16/19 at 11:53:10:
Yeah, my bad, this board is pretty much your whole life, its the well you go to drink, in that which sustains you.....
Without it, you'd die of thirst.

LOL - seriously?  Not even close ray.  Hey - you remember when you felt the need to call me out?  How about that?  Remember how jog got his undies in a twist when I didn't answer him for a whole weekend?

No ray, this is a very small part of my life.  But if it makes you feel good - then go ahead and believe whatever you want.

I know better, I should not taunt you, or jerk you around, its selfish on my part.

When did you do that?  I don't think you're capable of that ray - you better keep trying...

Having had a problem with booze in my life, I would never tempt, or enable another, saying, "Sure go ahead and drink if you say you can handle it now...."

Hey - there it is!  The reference to booze!  I was wondering when you were going to bring that up.  Yeah, we get it ray - you're an alcoholic.  Good for you for giving it up, but enough of the comparisons, huh?

You have stated your sole purpose, your desire, the thing that gives you joy is pointing out the wrongs and hypocrisy of those who disagree with your views and beliefs.....

I don't care what people believe - I've stated that many times.  I do care that the "holier than thou" set, wallow in hypocrisy.

That is sad, however, factual as your testimony is true......  Yes, my facts are indeed facts.  They're only sad to those who they expose.

And that is what I need to remember.
Anything I do to advance, or enable your neurosis, is wrong, just like it would be wrong to give another who struggles with booze, a beer, saying its ok, you have been sober for awhile, I think you can drink it.....

Wow!  Two booze references in one post - well done!

Just because I can joke around with the folly of thinking politics holds so much power, over us, etc, and my life goes on regardless, others have a different view, and perspective of it in their lives.

No, I'm not going to let you off on that one....  You lose all credibility when you go from posting prayers to using imagery like you did with the whole "up the butt with tongue out" thing.

It's obvious to see that I don't care for jog or mark.  But at the very least, they're genuine.  I don't think I've ever seen a genuine post from you ever.

Its not a right, or wrong thing, its a is what it is, thing.....
I can't change that, no, but I can sure try and not push another who I know shouldn't drink, to drink....  EmbarrassedWow!  Three in one!!  Yeah ray, we get it... we ALL get it.... smh.

My bad, I really do know better, sorry.......

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 14:46:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › LIAR........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.