Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
immediate deportation of all While Males (Read 24 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
immediate deportation of all While Males
05/12/19 at 05:29:08

Seriously?
https://www.salon.com/abtest1/2015/11/17/lets_deport_the_white_males_will_we_...

That's fine by me. I've always wanted to live in Florianopolis Brazil. Please deport me there immediately before the race war begins.

https://www.takimag.com/article/oh-what-a-lovely-race-war/

I liked this part here...
Quote:
To be clear, neither side will get its beloved race war. As is the case with all wars, the vast majority of ordinary people want none of it. They go about their lives, generally getting along well with others, reserving violent impulses for domestic situations and personal squabbles, rather than grand ideological goals.

IMO The vast majority of ordinary people don't want any of this nonsense anymore. The bickering, squabbling childish carrying on of the Republocrats. I say deport both the left and the right. Send them, I don't know, the Andreanof Islands? Give them each their own little island. Let nature take its course and let the rest of us live in peace.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: immediate deportation of all While Males
Reply #1 - 05/13/19 at 14:16:29

Two very interesting articles.  The second actually being a great think piece.

Thanks for sharing PhilthyMike!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 12:26:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › immediate deportation of all While Males

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.