Ya wanna field this? (Read 28 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Ya wanna field this?
05/07/19 at 22:23:18

I am wondering, doubly so if you take into consideration the historical significance of breaking out of electing a white man to the presidency, so many current challengers in the democrat party have availed themselves to, as reason to vote for them.....

Why do you think the party missed a twofer, with 8 years of Obama, then handing it off to his veep Hillary?

Seems like a lot of the current mess could have been avoided.

What do you think the reason might be that Obama didn't choose her.
He didn't need Biden to carry anything, not when you factor in the woman vote Hillary would have brought with her.....?????

It seems a perplexing piece of the puzzle is missing, yes?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ya wanna field this?
Reply #1 - 05/08/19 at 05:35:51

Why didn't he pick Hillary as his running mate back in 2008?

1) No one liked her.
2) She would have been no help in delivering any states.
3) In particular, many women didn't like or trust her.
4) Her husband basically called him a n***** so why would he pick her?
5) No one liked her.
6) Repeat 6 about 50 more times......

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 05/08/19 at 06:12:22

This week she even said the election was taken from her.....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 05/08/19 at 07:24:35

Web.....think a little more in depth of the question, be a little superfluous....

Look, she went on to represent the party anyway, and another example of how it works.....

We are told Obama had the most successful administration ever, so, its a given folks would give it to her to just continue on his legacy.....

Just like how B-1 rode in to the office on Reagan's popularity/success.
Of course, only to lose when he had to stand on his own accord.

I wonder if Vince Foster weighed on Barrack's reasoning?

Do you realize none of what has transpired since, would have ever happened, all of this Russia, etc, stuff, none of it.

Of course we don't know what other devious plot might have arisen tho  Grin

Yeah, I think Obama was thinking maybe Vinnie's demise had some sinister implications, not wanting to be a Kennedy opportunity to Hillary like JFK was to Johnson.....

Think about it.....these folks play a very high stake game, 1.2 billion is chump change when all the players chips are shoved into the pot  Shocked      

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/08/19 at 07:34:06

Ray; I can't believe for one second Obama forgot about Bill's comment towards him.

Vince Foster? No, I don't think so.

The Russia hoax started because the Dems wouldn't accept the outcome of an election. If Hillary had won, would the Russian hoax had taken hold like it did? No, of course not. But that's like saying if I hadn't locked my door, the thief wouldn't have broken my window.

Sure, people at this level play a high stakes game, but people are still just people. The rich and powerful get pi$$ed off and hold grudges just like the rest of us. I don't think Obama ever like Hillary. (Who does?)

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 05/08/19 at 07:47:33

No, rumor has it Michele loathed the Clinton's.

You don't think its in the realm of possibility that once next in line, to her throne, with no vote needed, that woman wouldn't plot against the only person standing in the way to her destiny?

Think about it....as you report, her husband called this man a N'er with all the implications that a hooded clannie would share.

Think web.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 12:20:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ya wanna field this?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.