Send Topic Print
Dead or Alive? (Read 11 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Dead or Alive?
05/06/19 at 04:52:57

Ever play that game Dead or Alive? Don't ask for Creepy Uncle Joe to be on your team.

Headline: CONFUSION: Biden says ‘Margaret Thatcher’ called him with concerns about Trump

The longer Biden stays in the race drawing support and money, the higher Trump's likelihood of a 2020 victory goes. Right now, I put Trump at 90%. Anything could happen between now and then of course but if the election were this November, it would be a slam dunk.

I still put my money on Cruella DeHarris to get the Democratic nomination. But, I think by then Biden would have split the old Dems away from the newer wacho Dems, that the turnout for whomever comes out of their convention might be abysmal. Older working class Democrats are not going to support a woman who talks about reparations, Green New Deal, open borders and other childish ideas.

Again, plenty of time for unseen events to change the landscape but lacking that, it's President Donald Trump through 2024.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Dead or Alive?
Reply #1 - 05/06/19 at 05:48:22

Mark, if we haven't learned but one thing with Trump's election, its should be that none of it matters anymore.

Yes, folks will use negative news as reason to not vote for someone, but in reality they were only looking and finding that which affirmed what they had already made up their minds to do anyway.

Look at this board for a example.

Not much in the way of debating honestly, just putting out which affirms us, even if it falls and reveals our hypocrisy, etc.....blaming others of what we too are guilty of.

And we wonder why we have so much resentment(s) in this world today?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 14:47:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Dead or Alive?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.