Awesome Jobs Report (Read 130 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Awesome Jobs Report
Reply #15 - 05/03/19 at 10:29:05

raydawg wrote on 05/03/19 at 09:37:19:
Oh I assume, really, you've been assuming for over 2 years now, if projecting Trumps demise over pretty much anything Michael Avanatti, Rosie, or Rachael claimed as fact against Trump....

However, that is not the thrust of my post.
Yeah, I have stated over and over, and over again, the guy has some serious personality issues I do not like, and wish otherwise, BUT......
My post is against your claim that the media reporting has no effect on his numbers, which, I posted that Obama used the media as part of the excuse, which would equate to lower approval of the democrat candidate, hence why they lost, in 2016......

Refute that, or....oh yea, she won the popular vote, so her numbers of approval must be higher than.....
Gotcha, I got that one down to memory.

Just like a World Series between the New Your Yankees and the Arizona Diamondbacks......who won in 7 games, but the Yankees scored more runs in total in the series, so by your reasoning, and yes, I understand why, no assuming here, the Yankees really did win because their total runs scored means they are the better team......right.  Grin

Just admit it, Trumps a jerk ( agree)  
Hillary lost.
And instead of finding the reasons of why such the favorite handicapped person lost, and using that to build upon, you guys just whine about the outcome....of which Hillary asked Trump if he would accept the results, and when he would not concede to it, you guys called him out as a assault on the very root of our election process....

OWN IT.  MOVE ON.

Lets find solutions and repair to many of the problem s we need to face.
This one is done.  Kiss

You know what ray?  Take your "aw shucks" mentality and your idiotic/goofball similes and stick 'em.  You clearly have no clue what my posts are about.  So let me set the record straight.....

They're not about me simply "trolling on trump".  They have always been about something much larger than that - the complete and utter hypocrisy of the conservatives who support that idiot.

Why is that relevant?  Well, you talk about trying to "find solutions" to our problems in this country.  OK, how?  How can we do that with one party that supports a habitual liar?  How can we do that with a party that in plain sight blocks legislation for no other reason than party (mitch mcconnell on his being the "grim reaper" and also his same statement about their responsibility to make Obama a 1 term pres.).  How can we do that with a party that blocks any chance of SCOTUS appointment from Obama with 8 months left in his administration?

Further - how can we find solutions to problems when one party thinks there are no problems when it comes to climate change, or racism, or gun control, or campaign finance, or voting rights?  And on and on.....

But the question you should really be asking is - why do you support this president ray?  You claim to be a Christian, yet trump is a proven liar, adulterer, violence inducer, glutton and unrepentant of it all.  Why does trump get a pass and Obama doesn't?  You realize that a majority of trump supporters still think Obama's a Muslim, don't you?  Seriously ray, why do you support trump?  I'd really like to know....

You claim to be a democrat (or you were once), but there's not one post I've ever seen from you that supports one single democratic platform.  Not one.

So again, let's be clear.  I will rail on trump until he's out of office.  He is not fit to sit in the president's chair in my opinion.  He never will be.  I will post about the hypocrisy of the republican party as well - until that changes, neither will I.

But don't forget - I have equal disdain for those on the left that are just as bad. (see my posts about Baltimore's mayor, my calling Hillary out, my disagreements with Bernie and Obama, etc.) . I'm not a one trick pony.  I keep it real.

And yes ray - I do own it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 05/03/19 at 10:55:07

Oh how I love getting under your skin.......

You once posted/replied.  Huh

Habitual liar, well, then that would most definitely include Hillary, and it looks to include Schiff, Pelosi, and others, as well, so you outraged at them too?
Seems Trump's lies, which are many, but in re: Russia, he is winning way more than the ones you support, even if you give a token, "See, I posted I am glad this person, a Democrat, is gone...yada,yada, yada.....

Its like I ain't a racist cuz I got Black friends.

You want polling numbers, thats what started this, lets go back there, and give it context.

Poll:

How many here believe/think, that TT has caused the biggest rift and division, and reason why participation has dropped off, on this forum, as cause?

Yes, or no please.

You want to accept the findings?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 05/03/19 at 11:14:16

T And T Garage wrote on 05/03/19 at 10:29:05:
 You clearly have no clue what my posts are about
They're not about me simply "trolling on trump".

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yea they are.

As well as, ’trolling’, ‘dishing’, ‘calling names', etc.etc. etc,
on anybody that does not,
TOTALLY agree with YOU.

(Just like you are, “TOLD”, to do)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 05/03/19 at 11:22:49

raydawg wrote on 05/03/19 at 10:55:07:
Oh how I love getting under your skin.......  You once posted/replied.  Huh  Habitual liar, well, then that would most definitely include Hillary, and it looks to include Schiff, Pelosi, and others, as well, so you outraged at them too?  Seems Trump's lies, which are many, but in re: Russia, he is winning way more than the ones you support, even if you give a token, "See, I posted I am glad this person, a Democrat, is gone...yada,yada, yada.....  Its like I ain't a racist cuz I got Black friends.   You want polling numbers, thats what started this, lets go back there, and give it context.
Poll: Yes, or no please.

YES

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 05/03/19 at 11:44:33

You want polling numbers, thats what started this, lets go back there, and give it context.

Poll:

How many here believe/think, that TT has caused the biggest rift and division, and reason why participation has dropped off, on this forum, as cause?

Yes, or no please.

darn Ray..... that's brilliant.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 05/03/19 at 12:28:54

"How many here believe/think, that TT has caused the biggest rift and division, and reason why participation has dropped off, on this forum, as cause?"

I think at most he can only be 50% of yours, or anyone's problem.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 05/03/19 at 12:44:28

WebsterMark wrote on 05/03/19 at 11:44:33:

Poll:

Yes, or no please.

darn Ray..... that's brilliant.

They reloaded my prescriptions   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 05/03/19 at 12:44:50

Stop giving him cover Eegore.

Ray's point is TT loves to point to polls as 'unbiased' evidence of Trump's status as world's worst living piece of $hit!  

Truth is, polls like all media tools, are as biased as anything else.

Ray had a brilliant demonstration pointing that out.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 05/03/19 at 13:00:29

Eegore wrote on 05/03/19 at 12:28:54:
"How many here believe/think, that TT has caused the biggest rift and division, and reason why participation has dropped off, on this forum, as cause?"

I think at most he can only be 50% of yours, or anyone's problem.

No, he is NONE of the cause of my problem......
Its only when I choose to make him my problem, that he then becomes my problem......

That is what I am trying to point out, this being a liberal cop to point out the discrepancies and hypocrisy of republicans is a sham, a lie, disingenuous, and then to complain when others pull the same stunt on him.

Make sense now?

I know he, TT, is passionate, that is good, however, someone earlier posted about not growing past high school, as in stunted intellectually, this is a fine example as that mindset.

Not that we all don't like being right, hell, of course we do, that is why we come her to measure our weenies against each other, that, and the fact its the only place women don't come to laugh.....at our weenies  Angry Embarrassed Grin

You are ok TT, just trying to clear the atmosphere so we can indeed, put our zealousness together, bouncing ideas off of each others, and trying to do our little part of building up, not the constant negativity and tearing down......  

We all care, like in MAGA is making it GREAT for everyone, again, not just old White men, NO most folks have moved on from the past, learning as we go, lets invite all comers in who want to be a part of the greatest system of governance man has ever known....yes?

We were built upon a foundation of ideas, that building never has to stop, no, but we need to be aware of what we do build upon, rest squarely on that foundation, or we risk the whole structure being compromised, from what it was, and is......  Smiley

PEACE, LOVE TO ALL......

VIVA LA SPEEDOS  Kiss

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 05/03/19 at 13:03:21

raydawg wrote on 05/03/19 at 10:55:07:
Oh how I love getting under your skin.......

You once posted/replied.  Huh

Habitual liar, well, then that would most definitely include Hillary, and it looks to include Schiff, Pelosi, and others, as well, so you outraged at them too?

No, because they don't exist.  If they do, then show me ray.

Seems Trump's lies, which are many, but in re: Russia, he is winning way more than the ones you support, even if you give a token, "See, I posted I am glad this person, a Democrat, is gone...yada,yada, yada.....

Its like I ain't a racist cuz I got Black friends.

Poll:

Yes, or no please.

LOL - OK, fine.

While you're at it, go to a maga rally and do a poll to see if trump is popular with them.

You're sooooo clever ray......

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 05/03/19 at 13:04:15

MnSpring wrote on 05/03/19 at 11:14:16:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/03/19 at 10:29:05:
 You clearly have no clue what my posts are about
They're not about me simply "trolling on trump".

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yea they are.

As well as, ’trolling’, ‘dishing’, ‘calling names', etc.etc. etc,
on anybody that does not,
TOTALLY agree with YOU.

(Just like you are, “TOLD”, to do)

Another case for this:

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 05/03/19 at 13:05:15

Ray's point is TT loves to point to polls as 'unbiased' evidence of Trump's status as world's worst living piece of $hit!

Only a problem if someone lets it be a problem.  If my math is correct and two people engage in conversation they have a 50% investment in any outcome.  That's all I'm saying.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 05/03/19 at 13:07:38

That is what I am trying to point out, this being a liberal cop to point out the discrepancies and hypocrisy of republicans is a sham, a lie, disingenuous, and then to complain when others pull the same stunt on him.

Make sense now?

Yeah it made sense the entire time.  I am just indicating how I look at this, and pretty much most of the polling on here.  

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 05/03/19 at 13:08:58

WebsterMark wrote on 05/03/19 at 12:44:50:

Truth is, polls like all media tools, are as biased as anything else.

Ray had a brilliant demonstration pointing that out.

Well mark, it's a sad day for you  - you see, I've already shown that long before I showed up on this little forum, you and your cronies were doing the exact same thing as you accuse me of.

The difference is, you can't handle what I bring.  I'm not going to mollycoddle you.

Sad day for you indeed.

You don't like what I bring?  Too bad.  Keep up the bawling and try and have me thrown off.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #29 - 05/03/19 at 13:56:41

Eegore wrote on 05/03/19 at 13:05:15:

Only a problem if someone lets it be a problem.  If my math is correct and two people engage in conversation they have a 50% investment in any outcome.  That's all I'm saying.

Maybe you are putting the cart in front of the horse, as I don't see how a conversation need produce a problem?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:18:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Awesome Jobs Report

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.