Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Strong Words From Someone Who Knows (Read 122 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Strong Words From Someone Who Knows
Reply #15 - 05/03/19 at 15:59:06

I do.  Seems that many do.

She's every bit as relevant as Sarah Palin.

Phhht..

You WANT her to matter,because she's another mouth spouting the crap you want to believe.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 05/04/19 at 07:17:30

T And T Garage wrote on 05/03/19 at 14:43:10:
pg wrote on 05/03/19 at 14:18:32:
Who really cares about this individual?  Really.....

Best regards,

Face it pro golfer, she has a point.  The republican party of today bares little to no resemblance of what it was in 1980.

Face what, I didn't comment on her opinion; only that it didn't matter.  Ok, how do you think the party changed?  Also I'll state this just once, I am not a registered republican.  Officially I am an independent; how about that....  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/04/19 at 08:06:16

The republican party of today bares little to no resemblance of what it was in 1980.

The Democratic Party bares little to no resemblance of what it was 8 years ago. It does however bear striking resemblance to high school freshmen civics classes. Eliminating farthing cows, tuition reparations, absentee ballots to death row inmates, checks to every citizen to fund campaigns; sounds like what a bunch of no nothing kids would come up with.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 05/04/19 at 08:13:28

...and no you don't care about her. You only care that someone of some fame is yet another anti-Trump mouth.

In St Louis we have former Senator and gizillionair John Danforth. Our local liberal rag, the Post-Dispatch, will prop him up as some type of authority figure, a moral beacon whenever a particular opinion he has matches theirs. They trot him out and he's only to happy to oblige. Once you're in the limelight, it's hard to fade into the sunset so he'll answer their call.

However, let him take a position counter to theirs, and he's back to being a knuckle dragging monkey barely out of the trees. Like when he championed Clarence Thomas, he was evil personified. When he talks bad about Trump or Bush, he's a Priestly figure we should all listen to.

Truth is, you don't give a flying F about her. If it came out tomorrow that the interview was a scam and never happened; you'd forget her in a second. Don't pretend otherwise. Just quote her but don't say you care about her.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 05/04/19 at 09:01:54

WebsterMark wrote on 05/04/19 at 08:13:28:

...and no you don't care about her. You only care that someone of some fame is yet another anti-Trump mouth.

In St Louis we have former Senator and gizillionair John Danforth. Our local liberal rag, the Post-Dispatch, will prop him up as some type of authority figure, a moral beacon whenever a particular opinion he has matches theirs. They trot him out and he's only to happy to oblige. Once you're in the limelight, it's hard to fade into the sunset so he'll answer their call.

However, let him take a position counter to theirs, and he's back to being a knuckle dragging monkey barely out of the trees. Like when he championed Clarence Thomas, he was evil personified. When he talks bad about Trump or Bush, he's a Priestly figure we should all listen to.

Truth is, you don't give a flying F about her. If it came out tomorrow that the interview was a scam and never happened; you'd forget her in a second. Don't pretend otherwise. Just quote her but don't say you care about her.

WHOAAAAAAAA.....wait a minute, you mean they don't care about Stormy and Blasey-Ford?

SMH.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 05/04/19 at 10:56:00

You mean after Feinstein secretly released Ford's letter and outed her as kinda slutty and most likely got caught having an affair by her husband which is why they were in couples therapy where she fabricated the whole lie to begin with?

No, they don't care about her.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 05/06/19 at 08:19:51

WebsterMark wrote on 05/04/19 at 08:06:16:
The republican party of today bares little to no resemblance of what it was in 1980.

The Democratic Party bares little to no resemblance of what it was 8 years ago. It does however bear striking resemblance to high school freshmen civics classes. Eliminating farthing cows, tuition reparations, absentee ballots to death row inmates, checks to every citizen to fund campaigns; sounds like what a bunch of no nothing kids would come up with.

sean haannity?  Is that you?   Cheesy

That kool-aid must taste good!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 05/06/19 at 08:33:35

pg wrote on 05/04/19 at 07:17:30:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/03/19 at 14:43:10:
pg wrote on 05/03/19 at 14:18:32:
Who really cares about this individual?  Really.....

Best regards,

Face it pro golfer, she has a point.  The republican party of today bares little to no resemblance of what it was in 1980.

Face what, I didn't comment on her opinion; only that it didn't matter.  Ok, how do you think the party changed?  Also I'll state this just once, I am not a registered republican.  Officially I am an independent; how about that....  

Best regards,

The republican party of the 80's was one that would actually work with the other side of the aisle.  Reagan was once a Roosevelt democrat!  He supported the New Deal and was actually in favor of many welfare programs.

He often said, “Those who, through no fault of their own, must depend on the rest of us” would be exempt from budget cuts. He pushed through three tax increases as president, one of which made Social Security solvent for the past 35 years.-http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/26/how-the-right-gets-reagan-w...

He was a corporate conservative, but he was more of a social liberal.  Somehow, his administration touched off a wave of young republicans (Alex P. Keaton types).  Even though he was out of touch with things like the Aids crisis, he still resonated with those on both sides of the aisle.

Like I've said many times - look at mitch mcconnell's comments about Obama.  Look how they broke records using the filibuster during Obama's term.  Look what they did to Clinton (who did far less than trump has done).

Yeah, I actually voted for Reagan on my first "at bat".  I also voted for HW Bush.  Since then, the republican party has gotten so far right that I can't see any resemblance to what they were.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 05/06/19 at 08:38:44

WebsterMark wrote on 05/04/19 at 08:13:28:

Actually I've read "The Long Goodbye".  It was actually a good read.  Now that doesn't mean I "care" about her, just that I think her opinion is important.  Her being a trump hater is just icing on the cake.  Cheesy

Look at you, all angry that someone doesn't agree with you!  I just love how you think you know me and are able to tell me what I think and do.

As always, you're way off.

Womp, womp.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #24 - 05/06/19 at 10:00:12

T And T Garage wrote on 05/06/19 at 08:38:44:
Look at you, all angry that someone doesn't agree with you!  

WOW.

Can you say, hypocrite ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 05/06/19 at 10:55:01

MnSpring wrote on 05/06/19 at 10:00:12:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/06/19 at 08:38:44:
Look at you, all angry that someone doesn't agree with you!  

WOW.

Can you say, hypocrite ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes, I can.... "mn".

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 14:45:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Strong Words From Someone Who Knows

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.