Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
HAHAHAHAHAHA.........oh stop it! (Read 182 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA.........oh stop it!
Reply #15 - 04/29/19 at 12:28:30

Again, I'm hopeful.  But then again, how can anyone, in this economy, still be polling in the high 30s low 40s?  It's almost like people don't like him or something, huh?  

Real Clear Politics has a 43.1%  listed approval for Trump, they use all the other polls, and average them out to find the number.

Congress/house 22.5% listed approval numbers......

So, folk approve of Trump more than Nancy?  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/29/19 at 14:07:43

raydawg wrote on 04/29/19 at 12:28:30:
Again, I'm hopeful.  But then again, how can anyone, in this economy, still be polling in the high 30s low 40s?  It's almost like people don't like him or something, huh?  

Real Clear Politics has a 43.1%  listed approval for Trump, they use all the other polls, and average them out to find the number.

Still ray - he's NEVER polled above 45% (gallup).  Never.

Congress/house 22.5% listed approval numbers......

Those numbers have always been low - but please ray, keep distracting and avoiding the fact that trump is, by far, the most unpopular president in modern history.

So, folk approve of Trump more than Nancy?  Grin

That's irrelevant.  

Most.  Unpopular.  President.  In.  Modern.  History.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 04/29/19 at 14:18:33

Well look:

When Obama took office, he had an approval rating of 67%. By August of that year, it had fallen to 50%. A year later it was down to 43% in Gallup's poll.

By this point in Obama's presidency, his average approval was 47.9% and falling, according to Real Clear Politics. By October of 2010, it dropped down to 44%. Trump's average is currently 43.7%, and on the uptrend.

And the historical negativity, distortion, and out right lies, by folks like CNN, etc, visited on Trump, and he is still right around Obama's numbers.

Gee.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/29/19 at 14:25:25

raydawg wrote on 04/29/19 at 14:18:33:
Well look:

When Obama took office, he had an approval rating of 67%. By August of that year, it had fallen to 50%. A year later it was down to 43% in Gallup's poll.

By this point in Obama's presidency, his average approval was 47.9% and falling, according to Real Clear Politics. By October of 2010, it dropped down to 44%. Trump's average is currently 43.7%, and on the uptrend.

Wow - I can barely see you when you spin that fast!!!

Hey ray - look at the economy that was left to Obama.  Just look at where we were then as compared to now.  Obama left trump a cushion to land on and trump still missed it.  He walked into a strong economy and still can't climb out of the 40s...lol

But yes ray - keep spinning it and talking yourself into trump being something he's not - nor will ever be.

And the historical negativity, distortion, and out right lies, by folks like CNN, etc, visited on Trump, and he is still right around Obama's numbers.

Gee.

Really?  You're going to try and sell "fake news"?  Really???

Nope - not buying it.  If anyone should be accused of outright lying, well, you know who that is.

In case you don't/refuse to acknowledge.... it's trump.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 04/29/19 at 14:30:15

Sure tang Maytag......

Then if all you say is true, Hillary was a lock, I mean, the facts as you state would bear witness to that reasoning......

Oh yeah, Russian muff, or sumtin like that.

Trump is a A-hole, even when he was a card carrying democrat, who the Clinton's partied with.....
That hasn't changed.

Vote Turnip, and become a real vegetable.......   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 04/29/19 at 14:37:59

raydawg wrote on 04/29/19 at 14:30:15:
Sure tang Maytag......

Then if all you say is true, Hillary was a lock, I mean, the facts as you state would bear witness to that reasoning......

Never said that.  My ray, you have quite the imagination!....  Hillary was the most unpopular democratic candidate ever.  She set her own records.  If you looked at any of the analysis, trump was pretty much the only one who could beat her.  And he did - well, in the electoral vote anyway.

Oh yeah, Russian muff, or sumtin like that.

Yeah, "sumtin" like that indeed.  trump's been in bed with the russians since the rest of the world stopped lending him money.  It's a simple straight-line assumption that he was getting help from them through the election.  Nothing was proved, but let's not forget the trump tower meeting.... but yeah, you will.

Trump is a A-hole, even when he was a card carrying democrat, who the Clinton's partied with.....
That hasn't changed.

He was never a "card carrying democrat" - he was (and still is) a sycophant.

Vote Turnip, and become a real vegetable.......   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh, so funny!  Truth is, most vegetables have more brains than trump and his supporters.   Cheesy

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 04/29/19 at 17:01:03

Oh, so funny!  Truth is, most vegetables have more brains than trump and his supporters.  

YET.....you lost to him.....now that is funny!  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/30/19 at 05:35:18

raydawg wrote on 04/29/19 at 17:01:03:
Oh, so funny!  Truth is, most vegetables have more brains than trump and his supporters.  

YET.....you lost to him.....now that is funny!  Grin

"I" lost to him?  Um, ray, I didn't run.  But does it make you feel good to say that?  Are you vengeful ray?  Not very Christian of you.... hmm...

To be clear - The country lost.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #23 - 04/30/19 at 07:04:46

Look ray... it's the royal we, he and his queen lost.
No, TT, you lost when your side put up a pathetic loser who had to do a backroom deal to win the primary.  Then conspired with the media to win the debates.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 04/30/19 at 07:24:25

verslagen1 wrote on 04/30/19 at 07:04:46:
No, TT, you lost when your side put up a pathetic loser who had to do a backroom deal to win the primary.  Then conspired with the media to win the debates.

+1

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 04/30/19 at 08:08:14

verslagen1 wrote on 04/30/19 at 07:04:46:

I don't disagree.  Hillary was the worst possible candidate that the democrats could have put up.  I've said that several times.  Had Bernie gotten the nod, we would not be having this conversation.

But to be clear - "I" didn't lose.  The country lost.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #26 - 04/30/19 at 08:18:00

You do not speak for the country.....lets have a conversation with reality, first, you have one voice, therefor, keep it real.

I agree that we are in this mess not because of Trump, but because of the Clinton Political Machine.

Why so many fell on her sword, I don't know......????

Maybe we should ask Vince Foster.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/30/19 at 08:24:08

raydawg wrote on 04/30/19 at 08:18:00:
You do not speak for the country.....lets have a conversation with reality, first, you have one voice, therefor, keep it real.

No, I have my opinion - and that opinion is pretty much in line with the country ray.  trump is so disliked that even with this economy, he can't get above 45% approval.  How can you be so willfully ignorant? (that's a rhetorical question...)

I agree that we are in this mess not because of Trump, but because of the Clinton Political Machine.

LOL - really??  Afraid not.  This "mess" is due to trump stirring the GOP base with more teeth than IQ points.  This "mess" is on display nearly 24/7 on Twitter.  This "mess" is what we deserve for complacency, lack of voter turnout and gerrymandering.

Why so many fell on her sword, I don't know......????

Maybe we should ask Vince Foster.

Maybe you should just put your foil hat on.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 04/30/19 at 08:36:01

*****YAWN******

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 04/30/19 at 09:27:02

T And T Garage wrote on 04/29/19 at 14:07:43:
Most.  Unpopular.  President.  In.  Modern.  History.

That used to be Carter.
But he HAD to give his Trophy to Obama.

(Berni Said So)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:18:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › HAHAHAHAHAHA.........oh stop it!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.