Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The GOP's Nightmare Coming True (Read 80 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: The GOP's Nightmare Coming True
Reply #15 - 04/22/19 at 14:36:25

MnSpring wrote on 04/22/19 at 14:30:06:
LostArtist wrote on 04/22/19 at 14:22:18:
MN, you are worthless....   all I have to do is think the worst thing about men and that's you.  a one note small minded, p e n i s envy mental midget  hey, mods, he asked...  if he's going to dish it out, then he has to take it, like a good cockholster...      

So nice of you Lost, to put forth your, second,  opinion.
(are you going to send me another PM ?)

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I do recall, calling a Political figure a,  
coc k Holster.

Don't remember calling a member here:
... a good cockholster...  

so, where's the line?  you can call a known politician or famous person any nasty thing you want but I can't call an anonymous f u c k w a d   like you whatever I want?   at least I know AOC's actual name you coward pus s y  s h i t h e a d

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The GOP's Nightmare Coming True
Reply #16 - 04/22/19 at 14:58:05

LostArtist wrote on 04/22/19 at 14:36:25:
MnSpring wrote on 04/22/19 at 14:30:06:
LostArtist wrote on 04/22/19 at 14:22:18:
MN, you are worthless....   all I have to do is think the worst thing about men and that's you.  a one note small minded, p e n i s envy mental midget  hey, mods, he asked...  if he's going to dish it out, then he has to take it, like a good cockholster...      

So nice of you Lost, to put forth your, second,  opinion.
(are you going to send me another PM ?)

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I do recall, calling a Political figure a,  
coc k Holster.

Don't remember calling a member here:
... a good cockholster...  

so, where's the line?  you can call a known politician or famous person any nasty thing you want but I can't call an anonymous f u c k w a d   like you whatever I want?   at least I know AOC's actual name you coward pus s y  s h i t h e a d

FWIW, I've said all along that public figures are fair targets.

Yeah, I get a little personal on here, but that's in retaliation of what I get. (Eegore is far above me in how he handles personal insults - I strive to be more like him).

But let's be real here.  Hurling an insult at a public figure gives us a little power - albeit in our own little world.  I've posted several tweets to trump on his page telling him what I think.  It's empowering to some degree, but mostly futile.

This is the same thing Lost.

You are never - ever - going to change anyone on here.

I've posted many facts about trump, republicans, the right, etc., and have only gotten defensiveness in response.

I mean, it's on record that trump has lied literally thousands of times.  But does that matter to the republicans/conservatives on here that support him?  Not in the least.

But when Obama wore a tan suit or misspoke (and later corrected himself) about "keeping your doctor in ACA" - well, the republicans on here went nuts!

You see, it's never going to change.  Not with the hard core supporters of either side.

I'll be the first to admit - if I see an "R" in front of a candidate, I immediately hold them in suspicion.  However, I've voted for republicans as recently as the last (local) election.  I don't automatically dismiss someone completely, but I do doubt republicans from the outset.

My advice would be to enjoy the entertainment.  Be comforted in the fact that the trump supporters on here are part of a dying breed.  They have to put up a fight.  This last election cycle saw some monumental changes and it's tough for them to grasp. (but it really is fun to see them squirm) - sorry, couldn't resist.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 14:54:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The GOP's Nightmare Coming True

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.