Send Topic Print
Nate Silver (Read 14 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Nate Silver
04/22/19 at 10:33:55

For what its worth, cause its still very early, he's finding the most support for Kamala Harris and not much enthusiasm for Sanders or Biden. That's what I believed was the most likely matchup a few weeks ago until Harris when dark for a while. I thought it was an indication she was flaming out, but maybe she's wisely letting some of the other Democratic clowns self destruct and eliminate themselves.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Nate Silver
Reply #1 - 04/22/19 at 10:49:12

WebsterMark wrote on 04/22/19 at 10:33:55:
For what its worth, cause its still very early, he's finding the most support for Kamala Harris and not much enthusiasm for Sanders or Biden. That's what I believed was the most likely matchup a few weeks ago until Harris when dark for a while. I thought it was an indication she was flaming out, but maybe she's wisely letting some of the other Democratic clowns self destruct and eliminate themselves.

Actually, he's not.

"I feel reasonably comfortable comparing Biden and Sanders to one another — I have Biden higher because he’s polling quite a bit better than Sanders — but comparing them to the rest of the field will be a challenge until other candidates become better known."
-Nate Silver

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 14:46:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nate Silver

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.