04/17/19 at 13:57:56

Yes, I think trump is worried.

Otherwise, why tweet such things?

donald j. trump

Verified account

@realdonaldtrump
Follow Follow @realdonaldTrump
More
Many trump Fans & Signs were outside of the @FoxNews Studio last night in the now thriving (Thank you president trump) Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, for the interview with Crazy Bernie Sanders. Big complaints about not being let in-stuffed with Bernie supporters. What’s with @FoxNews?

5:57 PM - 16 Apr 2019

LOL - yeah, that doesn't sound insecure at all! <<<<<<<sarcasm

Hey trump - Feel The Bern!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What, Me Worry?
Reply #1 - 04/17/19 at 13:58:09

He's such a child!

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 04/17/19 at 14:21:47

Worried hah!!  The left is going to vote left and the right is going to go right.  The only way he won't get elected is if the economy tanks the swing states don't support him.  You have no viable candidates....  

Yeah feel the Bern, yeah Weekend at Bernies!!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/17/19 at 14:31:17

pg wrote on 04/17/19 at 14:21:47:
Worried hah!!  The left is going to vote left and the right is going to go right.  The only way he won't get elected is if the economy tanks the swing states don't support him.  You have no viable candidates....  

Best regards,

well you didn't have any viable candidates last time and you won....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 04/17/19 at 14:36:36

LostArtist wrote on 04/17/19 at 14:31:17:
well you didn't have any viable candidates last time and you won....  

Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/17/19 at 14:54:03

Best regards,

Well pro golfer, his numbers have been in the toilet since day one, Bernie has consistently been ahead of him, the swing states are indeed losing their faith, along with the independents and the republicans who actually support him are the same 40% that will no matter what (not enough to win in 2020).

I'll put it to you this way - why would such a shoo-in take the time to tweet about this "Crazy Bernie"?

Because - he's worried.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/17/19 at 14:57:04

T & T,

Trump's crazy, he thinks SNL is a news show that can't have any bias....   it's FAKE NEWS!!!  

um...... yeah...  ok Roll Eyes

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 04/17/19 at 15:24:59

T And T Garage wrote on 04/17/19 at 14:54:03:

Best regards,

Well pro golfer, his numbers have been in the toilet since day one, Bernie has consistently been ahead of him, the swing states are indeed losing their faith, along with the independents and the republicans who actually support him are the same 40% that will no matter what (not enough to win in 2020).

I'll put it to you this way - why would such a shoo-in take the time to tweet about this "Crazy Bernie"?

Because - he's worried.

He tweets all the time if you haven't noticed...

The fact that you still believe Trump is a moron reveals your hubris; although, I can’t say I’m surprised.  He defeated the 17 contenders for the republican nomination.  He beat the Bush political dynasty and he beat the Clinton machine.  He won the Mueller probe  (deep state, the media, and 17 seasoned attorneys).  He has moved forward with a significant amount of his conservative agenda and put 2 justices on the bench.  You really don’t get it……….

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/17/19 at 15:37:56

pg wrote on 04/17/19 at 15:24:59:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/17/19 at 14:54:03:

Best regards,

Because - he's worried.

He tweets all the time if you haven't noticed...

That's never been in question by me.

This is about the tone and context pro golfer.  The tweet I reference is like that of a child who's crying foul.

Not surprised you can't see that.

The fact that you still believe Trump is a moron reveals your hubris; although, I can’t say I’m surprised.  He defeated the 17 contenders for the republican nomination.  He beat the Bush political dynasty and he beat the Clinton machine.  Not tough to do, obviously.

He won the Mueller probe  (deep state, the media, and 17 seasoned attorneys). "Won"?  LOL, now that's funny!  I didn't know it was a competition. 

He has moved forward with a significant amount of his conservative agenda and put 2 justices on the bench.  You really don’t get it……….

No, I get it.  He's not really done anything.  He's only signed his name to what they put in front of him (you know, all those establishment republicans that he was supposedly against).  He couldn't craft a bill if his life depended on it.

But yeah, I'm sure there are many intelligent people that go around saying that they're "stable geniuses"...   Cheesy

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:22:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What, Me Worry?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.