Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Omar's Safety (Read 86 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Omar's Safety
Reply #15 - 04/16/19 at 12:41:19

WebsterMark wrote on 04/14/19 at 17:23:06:
Oh please.......leftist have been calling Trump Hitler and Republicans Nazis for years and no one cared about jeopardizing their safety, even after a Bernie follower could have easily killed a dozen Republican Congressmen and Senators. So if you're one of those who jumped on that wagon with your fake outrage, jump off.

First, the Tea Party called Obama and liberals Hitler and Nazis too and YOU NEVER cared about their safety... so you get  off the fake outrage first mmmkay big boy?

oh, and I do believe security was ramped up after the attack on the baseball field....

mmmm a quick google search and---- ta dah!  facts:

"Several Republican and Democratic members of the House of Representatives and Senate on Thursday said a security review was long overdue."

Even Pelosi.... "Pelosi said at a news conference she believes the 2,200-member Capitol Police force needed a bigger budget."

but what could have happened????

oh:"Some Republicans already are voicing opposition to the idea."

yet even so: "That shooting prompted some new security steps, which were not described by officials because they say they never do so."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-shooting-lawmakers/u-s-lawmakers-...

so your whole hypocrisy thesis...  DENIED!!!!!!!!

Second, everyone, try to take this as a lesson, cause it'll help you out when you try to make your points , this is TERRIBLE English as you actually make the point opposite of what you are trying to say, I only know this because I know you and your extreme one sided ideology of life.  seriously do conservatives enjoy kaleidoscopes or are they too complex and nuanced for them?

See in English, there's this thing called a pronoun, and it refers to it's immediate antecedent (the most logical noun that comes directly before it)

this is the problematic sentence:
" So if you're one of those who jumped on that wagon with your fake outrage, jump off."  

there are like no antecedents for any of those pronouns.....   if you're....  you who? one of those that's who... okay, those who?  those on that wagon.... um, what wagon?    seriously, this just a terrible mess...  maybe stick to simple sentences that don't involve some magical prior knowledge of something "out there" in the news to understand...   think you can do that?  it'd make all of our lives a lot easier and happier

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 04/16/19 at 12:42:19

WebsterMark wrote on 04/15/19 at 07:11:53:
I love seeing AOC and Omar get all your undies in a bunch

Oh no, I love those women. those two together and Tlaib make up the Marx Sisters.  A perfect metaphor for the Democratic Party.

Marx sisters?   did Groucho have sisters?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 04/16/19 at 12:50:11

pg wrote on 04/15/19 at 13:08:36:
Everything from Kathy Griffin pulling the head-cut-off stunt this.

"The Good Wife" spinoff series, "The Good Fight," is in hot water after tweeting an image from one of its episodes that shows a list of "target words" including: "Assassinate," "President" and "Trump" in a red column and a second orange column that started with the words: "Mar-a-Lago" and "Eliminate."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cbs-good-fight-donald-trump

Best regards,

and that was like 2016 right? over 2 years ago...  well if you're dragging up the past.....

how about when Ted Nugent wanted to shoot Hillary in the "c u n t" . his word, not mine .  

or heck, here's a website, you know, for reference:

https://www.thewrap.com/conservative-stars-imagine-violence-barack-obama-demo...

"Glenn Beck In a 2009 Fox News broadcast, the conservative pundit joked about poisoning then-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. During the bizarre skit, one of Beck's helpers attempted to sip a glass of red wine while wearing a mask of Pelosi's face. Beck then informs "Pelosi" that he slipped poison into her drink"

"Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater Minnesota's famed Guthrie Theater "assassinated" an Obama-like figure in its 2012 production of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar." Unlike the NYC Public Theater's Trump-themed assassination in 2017, this production saw no backlash or loss of corporate sponsorship"

oh, this one is good, an ACTUAL CRIME:

"Shannon Richardson Actress Shannon Richardson, who has appeared in "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Walking Dead," was sentenced to 18 years in prison in 2014 for attempting to poison Barack Obama. According to CNN, Richardson mailed ricin-laced letters to Obama and several other politicians, because she was displeased with their stances on gun control."

"Ted Nugent To encourage a group of NRA convention attendees to vote for 2012 Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, Nugent instructed them to "ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November," the heads in question belonging to Democratic voters. At a 2007 concert, Nugent said Obama could "suck on [his] machine gun.""

etc.....

and you're mad about a photoshoot.....   Roll Eyes

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 04/16/19 at 12:53:31

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 09:55:23:
I'm saying that, because of her age and where she grew up, it's not considered fake.
Baloney. It was fake. It was condescending. It was pathetic. It was not real, it's a form of lying.

And don't try to make it out like that was her being herself. She's a tourist in that regard.

I guarantee from whatever definition of 'street cred' you want to use, I've got more. Which is the point, people with genuine 'street cred' want to get away from it, not emphasis it.

She won't do it again.

you've got ZERO street cred, if any, you're a short timer, part time to bit nothing

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/16/19 at 12:59:43

you've got ZERO street cred, if any, you're a short timer, part time to bit nothing

How would you know that?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 04/16/19 at 13:13:14

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 12:59:43:

How would you know that?

from 6-10....   in whatever you call the hood...  yeah, sorry...  you had no idea what the hell was going on at that age...  were you out on the streets selling drugs and gang banging from 6-10??  you were a child...  please

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/16/19 at 13:31:28

oh, that's what you mean. I didn't tell you what happened after that.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 04/16/19 at 16:15:37

T And T Garage wrote on 04/15/19 at 07:13:24:
I love seeing AOC and Omar get all your undies in a bunch

Does that include, ALL, the Dems, that voted for her, 'green' deal ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cow Farts indeed LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
As WM said,
a dirty glass of water could get elected in her district,
as long as it had a 'D' on it.

AOC is just a Coc k Holster,
Omar a Liar.
AND, a Racist !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:18:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Omar's Safety

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.