Send Topic Print
Omar's Safety (Read 86 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Omar's Safety
04/14/19 at 17:23:06

Oh please.......leftist have been calling Trump Hitler and Republicans Nazis for years and no one cared about jeopardizing their safety, even after a Bernie follower could have easily killed a dozen Republican Congressmen and Senators. So if you're one of those who jumped on that wagon with your fake outrage, jump off.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Omar's Safety
Reply #1 - 04/15/19 at 05:50:26

WebsterMark wrote on 04/14/19 at 17:23:06:
Oh please.......leftist have been calling Trump Hitler and Republicans Nazis for years and no one cared about jeopardizing their safety, even after a Bernie follower could have easily killed a dozen Republican Congressmen and Senators. So if you're one of those who jumped on that wagon with your fake outrage, jump off.

trump just continues to show how inept and ill equipped he is to hold the office of president.

You and your trumpettes continue to show your hypocrisy for his actions.  I love seeing AOC and Omar get all your undies in a bunch. Your thin-skinned orange leader can't take it and it shows.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/15/19 at 07:11:53

I love seeing AOC and Omar get all your undies in a bunch

Oh no, I love those women. those two together and Tlaib make up the Marx Sisters.  A perfect metaphor for the Democratic Party.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/15/19 at 07:13:24

WebsterMark wrote on 04/15/19 at 07:11:53:

Oh no, I love those women. those two together and Tlaib make up the Marx Sisters.  A perfect metaphor for the Democratic Party.

What you're displaying right now mark is what many call "whistling past the graveyard".

Keep up the great work!

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 04/15/19 at 13:08:36

Everything from Kathy Griffin pulling the head-cut-off stunt this.

"The Good Wife" spinoff series, "The Good Fight," is in hot water after tweeting an image from one of its episodes that shows a list of "target words" including: "Assassinate," "President" and "Trump" in a red column and a second orange column that started with the words: "Mar-a-Lago" and "Eliminate."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cbs-good-fight-donald-trump

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/15/19 at 15:25:42

T And T Garage wrote on 04/15/19 at 07:13:24:

What you're displaying right now mark is what many call "whistling past the graveyard".

Keep up the great work!

What tune did you whistle all the 2016 campaign, election, inauguration, and up until now?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/16/19 at 08:13:53

WebsterMark wrote on 04/15/19 at 15:25:42:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/15/19 at 07:13:24:

Keep up the great work!

What tune did you whistle all the 2016 campaign, election, inauguration, and up until now?

I was hoping that the popular-vote polling would prevail.  I'm very sorry to see that trump won.

I was definitely whistling past the graveyard looking at the electoral polling.  From a week out it was too close to call.

Pretty sad actually.  Hillary ran a $hitty campaign.  trump riled up the base and got the trailer park set up out of their recliners.

He won fair and square - sadly.

What more do you want mark?

Now you're going to sit there and deny that AOC is doing the exact same thing to the millenials and independents?  Boo hoo - sad day for you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/16/19 at 08:22:02

Now you're going to sit there and deny that AOC is doing the exact same thing to the millenials and independents?  Boo hoo - sad day for you.

Not at all, you're wrong yet again. I believe she is a Trump clone. I told you, I'm a fan. I've used her speaking (not the fake poor black accent voice) as a training tool. She is perhaps the best natural communicator in all of Congress. As long as she doesn't get to far ahead of herself, she'll be a mega star for decades to come. Pelosi is right, a glass of water with a D on it could get elected in her district, but let's be fair, the same applies for Pelosi. Doesn't matter how she got on the stage, but she is there and she's outshining everyone else. She just needs to be careful, she needs good council.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/16/19 at 08:33:07

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 08:22:02:

Not at all, you're wrong yet again. I believe she is a Trump clone. I told you, I'm a fan. I've used her speaking (not the fake poor black accent voice) as a training tool. She is perhaps the best natural communicator in all of Congress. As long as she doesn't get to far ahead of herself, she'll be a mega star for decades to come. Pelosi is right, a glass of water with a D on it could get elected in her district, but let's be fair, the same applies for Pelosi. Doesn't matter how she got on the stage, but she is there and she's outshining everyone else. She just needs to be careful, she needs good council.

Yep - "fake black accent" shows how little you know.

You're old.  At least I admit it.  You're way out of touch with her and her generation.  This is not "fake".  She grew up there.  She knows exactly what she's doing.

You're reverse psychological bent is just more proof.

Thanks for showing up mark.

We're all good here.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/16/19 at 09:01:02

Are you saying that wasn't fake? That's how she really talks and she's faking otherwise?

She didn't grow up there, she came from a well to do middle class suburb. I lived in the hood from the time I was 6 until 10 and I didn't take any thing from it much less speech patterns.

Be real man, she didn't "live" that life! What's the difference between blackface and blackaccent? Faking like you're from the hood is pathetic. I doubt she'll ever do it again.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/16/19 at 09:22:19

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 09:01:02:

Are you saying that wasn't fake? That's how she really talks and she's faking otherwise?

I'm saying that, because of her age and where she grew up, it's not considered fake.  It is what it is.  This isn't 1980 anymore.

She didn't grow up there, she came from a well to do middle class suburb. I lived in the hood from the time I was 6 until 10 and I didn't take any thing from it much less speech patterns.

After college, Ocasio-Cortez moved back to the Bronx and found work as an educational director. Following the death of her father, she took on an additional job working 18-hour shifts as a bartender and waitress to help her mother—a house cleaner and school-bus driver—fight foreclosure of their home. (wiki)

That's what I'm talking about.  Maybe for one minute, stop parroting from fox "news".

Be real man, she didn't "live" that life! What's the difference between blackface and blackaccent? Faking like you're from the hood is pathetic. I doubt she'll ever do it again.

See above - she's got more street cred than you or I will ever have.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/16/19 at 09:55:23

I'm saying that, because of her age and where she grew up, it's not considered fake.
Baloney. It was fake. It was condescending. It was pathetic. It was not real, it's a form of lying.

And don't try to make it out like that was her being herself. She's a tourist in that regard.

I guarantee from whatever definition of 'street cred' you want to use, I've got more. Which is the point, people with genuine 'street cred' want to get away from it, not emphasis it.

She won't do it again.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 04/16/19 at 11:41:17

What do you call changing the way you sound depending on who is listening?
Genuine?
Pandering?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/16/19 at 11:58:30

I'll take Pandering for $500 Alex.

This Freshman Congresswoman spoke Getto-talk before a room full of African Americans to hide her middle-class, suburban upbringing.

Who is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 04/16/19 at 12:26:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/16/19 at 11:41:17:
What do you call changing the way you sound depending on who is listening?
Genuine?
Pandering?

so, like when you sometimes post with an idiotic hill billy extended vowels spelling to make a joke or make fun of something....    you know, you're changing the way you sound depending on the point your making to who you think is listening.....   you're an expert at this shtick

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:16:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Omar's Safety

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.