Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Can anyone answer this....? (Read 105 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Can anyone answer this....?
04/11/19 at 19:27:56

If its true Trump stole the election.....
Then why has the democrat party abandoned Hillary of her rightful place in history?
Why are they not supporting her now and giving her the support she deserves?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Can anyone answer this....?
Reply #1 - 04/11/19 at 20:42:08

What does "Stole the election" mean exactly?

Also what type of support does she deserve?  Where and what quantity is the support deficient?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/12/19 at 04:51:52

Because they know no such thing occured. They are so encapsulated within their liberal bubble, they were shocked when she lost. They've known all along there was never anything to this Russian hoax, especially since it appears many at the top were in on it. Obama himself? Lets wait and see.

As far as support, for what? She married a man who had a political future and tied herself to his coat tails. She got elected Senator in the only state she could have, carpet bagged her way into the Senate.

Here's a better question along those same lines.

Bernie Sanders got screwed by the Democratic machine who rigged the election so Hillary would get the nomination. Did Bernie stand up for himself? No. He cowered in the corner and kissed Hillary's ring.

If he couldn't even stand up for himself, why should we believe he could stand up for us? He would have gone to the Paris Climate Accords as President, China would have said the USA has to roll back her economy to 1950 levels and suffer while China, India etc... do whatever the hell we want. Bernie would have cowered again.....and we'd have been screwed.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/12/19 at 04:57:44

I don't know enough about Bernie, or Hillary to make an assessment.  I only bother myself with elected officials.

As for China requesting the US roll back to a 1950's economy this would put a huge dent in theirs as we are a major consumer.  I can't see China wanting us to roll back to the point of an entire US economic collapse.  We would default on loans, reduce purchasing by well over 400% from China alone.  It doesn't make sense.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/12/19 at 05:43:03

Geez Eegore, do you not understand the hyperbole to make a point?!

China and the US fall under that saying that if you owe the bank $10,000, they own you. If you owe the bank $10,000,000, you own the bank.

Of course they don't want us to default, but they want to put a ding in us whenever they can and the Paris Accords would have negatively impacted the US with no corresponding impact on China. In fact, they would have come out of it way ahead.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 04/12/19 at 07:37:40

I don't know enough about Bernie, or Hillary to make an assessment.  I only bother myself with elected officials.

How do you decide to vote, only incumbents?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/12/19 at 08:04:30

raydawg wrote on 04/12/19 at 07:37:40:

First and foremost; Abortion. Whomever is the least likely to expand abortion makes the first cut. Second is patriotism. Whomever I think understands this nation and the role we play in the world makes the next cut.

From a practical point of view, conservative (Republican) platforms are more moral than liberal (Democratic) platforms so I almost always vote that way. Not always, we had a prosecutor here in St Louis who was a Dem I always voted for.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/12/19 at 08:25:56

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 08:04:30:

First and foremost; Abortion. Whomever is the least likely to expand abortion makes the first cut. Second is patriotism. Whomever I think understands this nation and the role we play in the world makes the next cut.

LOL - and you voted for trump????

He waffled on a woman's right to choose - let's face it, he's only pro-life because it suits his need.

Second, he's far from a patriot.  He's a fukcing draft dodger!  

Talk about a man-crush.  I hope you got a good price for your morality. Grin

From a practical point of view, conservative (Republican) platforms are more moral than liberal (Democratic) platforms so I almost always vote that way. Not always, we had a prosecutor here in St Louis who was a Dem I always voted for.

"conservative (Republican) platforms are more moral than liberal" - too bad their representatives aren't -  Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 04/12/19 at 08:51:23

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 08:04:30:

Web, my question was for Eegore, not you, just want to clarify that, seems the posting has lost in order  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/12/19 at 09:05:40

Consider it a bonus you got my input!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 04/12/19 at 09:10:44

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 09:05:40:
Consider it a bonus you got my input!

Oh boy......I can die now  Grin Grin Grin Wink

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/12/19 at 10:18:58

"How do you decide to vote, only incumbents?"

No.  What I mean is right now, since Hillary isn't POTUS, I do not concern myself with research, news, etc. involving her unless its applicable to something I am looking into.  Her politics are mostly useless to me because she is currently not an elected official in office, I will spend my time communicating with someone who is in office.

If she were to run for office again I would be more so interested in her activities and policies, and I would feel I need to maintain interest in her only if she were elected.  

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #12 - 04/12/19 at 10:37:37

So, you were born yesterday?

Or you have very short term memory?

WWW   IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 04/12/19 at 14:50:51

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 04:51:52:
Because they know no such thing occured. They are so encapsulated within their liberal bubble, they were shocked when she lost. They've known all along there was never anything to this Russian hoax, especially since it appears many at the top were in on it. Obama himself? Lets wait and see.

As far as support, for what? She married a man who had a political future and tied herself to his coat tails. She got elected Senator in the only state she could have, carpet bagged her way into the Senate.

Here's a better question along those same lines.

Bernie Sanders got screwed by the Democratic machine who rigged the election so Hillary would get the nomination. Did Bernie stand up for himself? No. He cowered in the corner and kissed Hillary's ring.

If he couldn't even stand up for himself, why should we believe he could stand up for us? He would have gone to the Paris Climate Accords as President, China would have said the USA has to roll back her economy to 1950 levels and suffer while China, India etc... do whatever the hell we want. Bernie would have cowered again.....and we'd have been screwed.

you have a weird interpretation of life....    

to expand on that, you have a very limited black and white view of life...  based on a might makes right philosophy that is antithetical to a just living....    no wonder you love Trump, you are his spiritual twin...  I'm glad your kind is dying off

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 04/13/19 at 05:38:12

you have a weird interpretation of life....    

to expand on that, you have a very limited black and white view of life...  based on a might makes right philosophy that is antithetical to a just living....    no wonder you love Trump, you are his spiritual twin...  I'm glad your kind is dying off

Now that's an impressive rebuttal Lost that required a high percentage of your intellectual capabilities. You succinctly address each point with searing retorts and clearly pointed out each inaccuracy. I stand in awe of your mental prowess.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 02:20:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Can anyone answer this....?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.