Send Topic Print
Ah, Colorado weather... (Read 31 times)
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Ah, Colorado weather...
04/09/19 at 14:42:29

"Bipolarado".  That's what they call it.
Nearly 80 today.  Blizzard tomorrow.  Just had an automatic email and phone message from the hospital on my cell about severe weather predicted tomorrow from Cheyenne, Wyoming to Colorado Springs.  Heavy rain by midday changing to heavy, wet snow with ~10" possible and strong wind.

"The National Weather Service has issued a severe winter storm warning extending from Cheyenne to Colorado Springs starting midday Wednesday. We are expecting heavy rain by noon, transitioning to heavy wet snow between noon and 2pm. Snow will be accompanied by high winds including gusts of 40 to 65 miles per hour. Snow totals between 4 and 10 inches are forecast, with heavier amounts accumulating to the east of Interstate 25 and south over the Palmer Divide. "

bipolarado_001.png

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ah, Colorado weather...
Reply #1 - 04/09/19 at 19:45:56

Yeah nothing like season changes in CO.

I remember when my Aunt moved to CO from Seattle, she complained the weather forecaster was an idiot.  Well in Seattle with the forecast being almost the same all year, or at a minimum very predictable patterns, she got used to accurate weather forecasts.

After a year in CO she stopped complaining.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 10:38:07

General CategoryThe Cafe › Ah, Colorado weather...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.