Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I Wonder What It's Gonna Take (Read 77 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

I Wonder What It's Gonna Take
04/09/19 at 12:57:36

To prove to the trumpettes that their guy is a megalomaniac and doesn't deserve his position?

trump's 'business ties' to Iran's Revolutionary Guards reemerge, a day after he designated it a terror group

.. according to a 2017 report by the New Yorker, the trump Organization signed contracts in 2012 with developers to build a skyscraper in Azerbaijan that appeared “to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard”.

The family the trumps partnered with on the trump tower Baku project were the Mammadovs, whose billionaire patriarch Ziya Mammadov was the then-Azerbaijani transport minister, on a reported salary of little over £9,000.

According to Transparency International, Azerbaijan is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth, and, according to one US diplomat – in comments made public by WikiLeaks eight years ago – Mr Mammadov was “notoriously corrupt even for Azerbaijan”.

Nah, you know what - this is all fine here, now... thanks....

How are you?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: I Wonder What It's Gonna Take
Reply #1 - 04/10/19 at 05:58:42

Who cares, really....  More TDS, nothing to see here, move on.....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/10/19 at 07:11:32

pg wrote on 04/10/19 at 05:58:42:
Who cares, really....  More TDS, nothing to see here, move on.....

Best regards,

Well pro golfer, you pretty much just put the entire GOP in one sentence.

"Who cares, really"?

Well done!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/11/19 at 15:18:29

Hey!  Look conservatives!

Real Fake News!!

lou dobbs got trump approval numbers backward, fox admits. trump didn't mind.

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-and-lou-dobbs-misread-poll-about-presidents-appro...

Nah - you don't care....    Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/12/19 at 05:02:28

according to a 2017 report by the New Yorker, the trump Organization signed contracts in 2012 with developers to build a skyscraper in Azerbaijan

What?!!!   An international real estate mogul sign a contract to build in a foreign land? Shocking! And in a land where freedom is rare and control is in the hands of a few, someone involved in the deal has "ties" (whatever that means) to The Revolutionary Guard?!!!   My God .....Impeach, Impeach!!!

You guys are a riot!  

Hey TT my friend, if you ever became "somebody", keep this in mind,  someone will do research one day and write an article pointing out that you've got ties.....to me! They'll pull a quote out of context where you agreed with me on a single topic and suddenly the story will be you and I were drinking buddies at some Suzuki biker bar called The Tall Table Bar and Grill.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/12/19 at 05:06:28

Well if Hillary had "ties" to Iran this conversation would be the same.  The only difference would be who was defending who.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/12/19 at 05:35:01

Exactly my point......

I remember having a conspiracy debate with someone over the attempted assassination  of Reagan by Hinckley and how the Bush family had ties to the Hinckley family.

My point was the Bush family and the Hinckley family were both in the oil business. It would be shocking if they didn't have some kind of connection.

TT is doing that thing of guilt by association. Trump has ties and connections all over the globe and in a repressed country like Iran, those significant contacts can only be with a few people.

And, by the way, this is why Trump won't release his taxes. He's protecting his old business clients. People like TT who loath Trump with an unnatural hatred but who happen to be in the media, would make all types of inferences against people he did business with so I think he made up the audit excuse so he wouldn't reveal who they are.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/12/19 at 06:08:07

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 05:35:01:
Exactly my point......

I remember having a conspiracy debate with someone over the attempted assassination  of Reagan by Hinckley and how the Bush family had ties to the Hinckley family.

My point was the Bush family and the Hinckley family were both in the oil business. It would be shocking if they didn't have some kind of connection.

TT is doing that thing of guilt by association. Trump has ties and connections all over the globe and in a repressed country like Iran, those significant contacts can only be with a few people.

And, by the way, this is why Trump won't release his taxes. He's protecting his old business clients. People like TT who loath Trump with an unnatural hatred but who happen to be in the media, would make all types of inferences against people he did business with so I think he made up the audit excuse so he wouldn't reveal who they are.

You're a hypocrite mark.  You and your fellow trumpettes will let this "man" slide on everything.  I'm sure you were on board when trump criticized Obama for taking too much time off (how many vacations days has this orange idiot taken so far?).  I've seen you parrot the whole "fake news" mantra - yet you've never once called him out on his blatant lies.

But let's be clear - this isn't about how trump runs his businesses - he's free to do whatever he wants.  But, at the moment, he happens to be president of the United States and he answers to me.  There's an emoluments clause for a reason.  I don't approve of my president making money directly off presidential policy.  I don't approve of the nepotism.  I don't approve of the constant twitter barrage of this thin-skinned president.  I don't approve of how he's handled foreign policy.  I don't approve of his cabinet.  I don't approve of his firing Comey, and then admitting that he did it because of the investigation.  This list could stretch into next week....

Lastly, you can't sit there for years running your mouth off about how terrible one president is, and then do far worse things and think it's OK.

I've been critical of Obama, and the democratic party in general, on several occasions.  For some reason, your man crush holds you back on doing the same to your fellow conservatives.

I just hope that when the democratic president is sworn in in 2021, that he or she does maybe a tenth the $hit that trump does (maybe they'll tweet a lot from their unsecured phone).  You will have lost your arguments before they start.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/12/19 at 07:13:00

There's an emoluments clause for a reason.  I don't approve of my president making money directly off presidential policy

Bull. You'd have to stretch to ridiculous lengths to say Trump is profiting from his Presidency right now. Trump hotel is renting rooms to foreign officials while Trump technically owns the hotel. Wow.... that's really heavy stuff!

Face it, all Presidents are forever wealthy after leaving office. Once they are elected, they'll never have financial issues unless they're just complete idiots. Trump has lost huge business as a result of being President.

For some reason, your man crush holds you back on doing the same to your fellow conservatives.
And I know you all must have gotten a memo or something telling you to use the phrase man-crush like you got a memo about using the phrase dog-whistle, but they're equally stupid. I told you before and I'll tell you again. One of these days it will sink it. Read slowly...... I don't like Trump as a person. I don't think I'd want him as a neighbor. I worked for a man just like Trump and while I profited from him, I didn't like him. He did a good job. That's how I feel about Trump. Get that through you head.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/12/19 at 08:20:32

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 07:13:00:
There's an emoluments clause for a reason.  I don't approve of my president making money directly off presidential policy

Bull. You'd have to stretch to ridiculous lengths to say Trump is profiting from his Presidency right now. Trump hotel is renting rooms to foreign officials while Trump technically owns the hotel. Wow.... that's really heavy stuff!

LOL - are you seriously that ignorant?  How many trips to mar a lago has that moron taken?  How many dignitaries are "encouraged" to stay at the trump hotel in DC?  How many other countries is he suddenly been given access to to build his $hitty hotels?  How did ivanka get copyrights so quickly in China?

You're willfully ignorant and a hypocrite.

Face it, all Presidents are forever wealthy after leaving office. Once they are elected, they'll never have financial issues unless they're just complete idiots. Trump has lost huge business as a result of being President.

Ha!  He's lost nothing... oh wait, we actually have no idea because he refuses to release his taxes.  He's probably not even a billionaire...  But he is one thing - a joke.

For some reason, your man crush holds you back on doing the same to your fellow conservatives.
And I know you all must have gotten a memo or something telling you to use the phrase man-crush like you got a memo about using the phrase dog-whistle, but they're equally stupid. I told you before and I'll tell you again. One of these days it will sink it. Read slowly...... I don't like Trump as a person. I don't think I'd want him as a neighbor. I worked for a man just like Trump and while I profited from him, I didn't like him. He did a good job. That's how I feel about Trump. Get that through you head.

Get this into your tiny brain - it's not trump doing any of the policy.  He has no idea how to write a bill.  He's fukcing reality tv host.  It's the establishment republicans (and the far right PACs) that are writing "his" policies.  All he's there to do is give his autograph.  Hell, the idiot only works 4 hours a day as it is anyway.

You're being taken - you deserve it.  Maybe next time, just go and sell your soul directly to the highest bidder.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/12/19 at 08:36:39

$hitty hotels?
Have you stayed in a Trump hotel?

He's fukcing reality tv host.
No.
1) He is/was an international business man that every politician sucked up to. You knew him before he had his TV show. If not, he wouldn't have had a show.
2) He is your son's Commander in Chief.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/12/19 at 09:21:42

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 08:36:39:
$hitty hotels?
Have you stayed in a Trump hotel?

He's fukcing reality tv host.
No.
1) He is/was an international business man that every politician sucked up to. You knew him before he had his TV show. If not, he wouldn't have had a show.

Well mark - we don't actually know how successful he is, now do we?  Further, the kardashians and mama june are proof positive that you don't have to be smart to be popular.

2) He is your son's Commander in Chief.

Indeed he is - thus the reason I hold him in contempt.  He is directly responsible for my son's future deployments.  It could literally be life or death - and I sure as hell don't want that bone spurred, draft dodger at the helm when critical decisions have to be made.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 04/13/19 at 13:20:55

T And T Garage wrote on 04/12/19 at 06:08:07:
you can't sit there for years running your mouth off about how terrible one president is, and then do far worse things and think it's OK.
prove to the trumpettes that their guy is a megalomaniac
You're willfully ignorant and a hypocrite
Get this into your tiny brain
You're being taken - you deserve it.

Let's see.
So tt CAN,
'running your mouth off about how terrible one president is'
Yet NO ONE ELSE, can ?

Why ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

OBTW, does this statement from tt,
T And T Garage wrote on 03/29/19 at 11:12:51:
But hey - Here's to a better Tall Table!  I'll try and do my part.

Mean, anything ?

(Again)  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/15/19 at 06:02:55

MnSpring wrote on 04/13/19 at 13:20:55:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/12/19 at 06:08:07:
you can't sit there for years running your mouth off about how terrible one president is, and then do far worse things and think it's OK.
prove to the trumpettes that their guy is a megalomaniac
You're willfully ignorant and a hypocrite
Get this into your tiny brain
You're being taken - you deserve it.

Let's see.
So tt CAN,
'running your mouth off about how terrible one president is'
Yet NO ONE ELSE, can ?

Why ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

OBTW, does this statement from tt,
T And T Garage wrote on 03/29/19 at 11:12:51:
But hey - Here's to a better Tall Table!  I'll try and do my part.

Mean, anything ?

(Again)  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

*Yawn*

Your opinion means so much to me mn...   <<<<sarcasm

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 04/15/19 at 07:07:58

*Yawn*

Your opinion means so much to me mn...   <<<<sarcasm

Clearly it does because you answer all the time.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 06:27:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Wonder What It's Gonna Take

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.