Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Outlaw Josey Wales (Read 156 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: The Outlaw Josey Wales
Reply #30 - 04/09/19 at 16:15:40

verslagen1 wrote on 04/09/19 at 12:56:13:
Hmmm... when was the last missile launch?

Kim's still flying high over the last BJ Trump gave him......

aka, he has enough propaganda from meeting with Trump to keep his people in awe and under control for quite awhile...  Kim is also still getting tons of attention from the USA so that's all he really wanted with all the missiles anyway.

When's the last time Trump talked tough against NK????

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #31 - 04/09/19 at 16:41:33

WebsterMark wrote on 04/09/19 at 08:53:11:
I think he will give folks the middle finger in 2020, and not run, I just think that is more like him

I don't see that at all. If that were the case, he'd have done it long ago. No, he's in it for the long haul. Especially looking at the Democratic field.

Oh no Web....he had to stay in office to collude, er...I mean, help with the Mueller investigation  Wink

He is going to release everything, then just walk......after the flames start  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 04/10/19 at 05:32:13

Na....it's too early for an official prediction, but my early guess is he'll be around until 2024.

Biden the Pervert is out, Bernie the crazy rich uncle is a joke. Wait until he releases his taxes and has to explain how the system that made him a multimillionaire is cruel, unjust and must be end before anyone else has the chance to do what he did.

The dozen or so others future speaker circuit participants are picking non-gmo corn out of AOC's crap or sucking up to scummy Sharpton......  Unless one of those clowns grows a pair or at least pretends to, they'll get crushed. You think enough people who voted for Trump in those key states (whose economy is doing much better) are going to vote for white Obama lookalike  Beto O'Pu$$boy? Hardly.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #33 - 04/10/19 at 07:01:05

WebsterMark wrote on 04/10/19 at 05:32:13:
Na....it's too early for an official prediction, but my early guess is he'll be around until 2024.

Biden the Pervert is out, Bernie the crazy rich uncle is a joke. Wait until he releases his taxes and has to explain how the system that made him a multimillionaire is cruel, unjust and must be end before anyone else has the chance to do what he did.

The dozen or so others future speaker circuit participants are picking non-gmo corn out of AOC's crap or sucking up to scummy Sharpton......  Unless one of those clowns grows a pair or at least pretends to, they'll get crushed. You think enough people who voted for Trump in those key states (whose economy is doing much better) are going to vote for white Obama lookalike  Beto O'Pu$$boy? Hardly.

I will predict, however, he will have lots of hurdles to overcome......
Mostly being he has no experience, yet, just look at the mess of what experienced politicians have made of our country......BAM!

Howard Schultz.

I like what he has to say, and he can run against both parties with assigning them fault to the current mess.

His rags to riches IS the American dream realized, who better to emulate, well, unless you just want to sit back, drink, smoke, get lazy and fat, and have it all given to you  Grin

About Biden, He shouldn't joked about touching after he apologized, that was just dumb, but like Trump, with collusion, the charge was just a means to get him, as Hillary, et al, even Obama, showed more participating with Russia than Trump.....

Biden has been complicit in pushing the White man guilt card, it has now caught him too.....
Much like how Hillary lost her race card against Obama...

His touching was not the real cause to unacceptability, that is BS in my book....it really was a way for him to express and connect with folks.

But again, sadly, the pushing of the PC mindset, and victimized, people use this "tool" to advance themselves to a higher advantage in achieving their OWN set agenda and goals..... Smiley

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 04/10/19 at 07:30:46

it really was a way for him to express and connect with folks.

No. I saw a clip of him on Twitter meeting a couple at a campaign even. While talking to the man, he shook the young woman's hand, he then reached up and caressed her chin, cheek. She pulled back stunned. He went on talking to the man. That's not normal. Coupling that with the other stuff, and it adds up to something.

but here's the thing, he should own it, not apologize. if he's genuinely just connecting, that's who he is. Instead, he was 'forced' to apologize.

Pocahontas took a DNA test and killed her chances. Biden apologized and killed his chances. Bernie is releasing his taxes which will kill his chances.

Trump just says 'F U' to the media trying to make an issue out of something. The craziest thing is, Trump is the most honest of all of them. We all know exactly who he is.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #35 - 04/10/19 at 07:38:16

WebsterMark wrote on 04/10/19 at 07:30:46:
it really was a way for him to express and connect with folks.

No. I saw a clip of him on Twitter meeting a couple at a campaign even. While talking to the man, he shook the young woman's hand, he then reached up and caressed her chin, cheek. She pulled back stunned. He went on talking to the man. That's not normal. Coupling that with the other stuff, and it adds up to something.

but here's the thing, he should own it, not apologize. if he's genuinely just connecting, that's who he is. Instead, he was 'forced' to apologize.

Pocahontas took a DNA test and killed her chances. Biden apologized and killed his chances. Bernie is releasing his taxes which will kill his chances.

Trump just says 'F U' to the media trying to make an issue out of something. The craziest thing is, Trump is the most honest of all of them. We all know exactly who he is.

I dunno.....hard to determine honesty when we are so far removed from actual contact.
Folks have chiseled out who he is based on bias press and narratives, and believe it as fact, that is just stupid to assign fact to that.

I will offer he is the most blunt, and operates without filters....which, given his position of leader of the US, I believe is a necessary tool in communicating that office.
Yes, after all the lies and deceit, it is a change, just not sure if jumping from one fire, to another, is progress.....????

What do you think of Schultz?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 04/10/19 at 07:46:57

raydawg wrote on 04/10/19 at 07:38:16:
I dunno.....hard to determine honesty when we are so far removed from actual contact.
Folks have chiseled out who he is based on bias press and narratives, and believe it as fact, that is just stupid to assign fact to that.

ray - when trump lies, it's not "unproven".  It's right out there on video.

Facts are facts.  His adultery, his shady and failed businesses, his tweets - they're all right in front of your eyes.

I will offer he is the most blunt, and operates without filters....which, given his position of leader of the US, I believe is a necessary tool in communicating that office.
Yes, after all the lies and deceit, it is a change, just not sure if jumping from one fire, to another, is progress.....????

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 04/10/19 at 09:18:36

Don't know anything about him other than a loose outline of his story. The Dems are adamantly against him so there must be something good about him. Maybe I should look more closely.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #38 - 04/10/19 at 15:33:42

I think Nick Sandmann might have a different opinion, on video shown by the media.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 04/10/19 at 18:30:10

raydawg wrote on 04/10/19 at 15:33:42:

I think Nick Sandmann might have a different opinion, on video shown by the media.....

That video doesn't make trump any less culpable.

trump has been proven to have lied thousands of times.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:30:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Outlaw Josey Wales

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.