Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
TRUTHER (Read 84 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
TRUTHER
04/08/19 at 07:22:58

The Russian investigation is officially over.  For those that hold onto that belief or peddle that nonsense, does that make them a Russian TRUTHER?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: TRUTHER
Reply #1 - 04/08/19 at 07:25:31

pg wrote on 04/08/19 at 07:22:58:
The Russian investigation is officially over.  For those that hold onto that belief or peddle that nonsense, does that make them a Russian TRUTHER?

Best regards,

Not at all.  it makes them skeptical of the a$$hole in the white house.

Further, if it is "all over" - then why not release the entire report?

If your boy trump is so God dammed innocent, then he would be the first one to release it.

Gee, I wonder why that's not the case?......

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 04/08/19 at 07:40:48

A few reasons exist; however, I'm not a lawyer.

1)  Classified information
2)  Investigations may be underway or more to follow
3)  Innocent people will be dragged through the mud again
4)  Last but not least, more people will do down who started and
    perpetuated this myth and they have powerful friends.  They  
    don't want this to happen.

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/08/19 at 07:54:40

pg wrote on 04/08/19 at 07:40:48:

1)  Classified information - Strike one.  That is an assumption.
2)  Investigations may be underway or more to follow . Strike two - that goes against your assumption that it's "over".
3)  Innocent people will be dragged through the mud again - Strike three. "Innocent"?  How many "innocent" indictments came out so far?
    don't want this to happen.  LOL and strike four - this is not a "myth".  Your orange boy in the white house is lousy with guilt on so many levels, it's staggering.  From the second he admitted - on the record - that he fired Comey because of the investigation, he's put this on himself.  He obstructed justice.  Your party's flimsy accusation of a FISA violation is laughable.  But even if that were true, that doesn't exonerate trump.  He's still just as guilty.

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 04/08/19 at 08:05:14

T And T Garage wrote on 04/08/19 at 07:54:40:

1)  Classified information - Strike one.  That is an assumption.  So you have read it?
2)  Investigations may be underway or more to follow . Strike two - that goes against your assumption that it's "over". [color=#ff0000]FISA abuses and other criminal referrals from Nunes
[/color]3)  Innocent people will be dragged through the mud again - Strike three. "Innocent"?  How many "innocent" indictments came out so far? How many indictments were Russian Collusion?
    don't want this to happen.  LOL and strike four - this is not a "myth".  Your orange boy in the white house is lousy with guilt on so many levels, it's staggering.  From the second he admitted - on the record - that he fired Comey because of the investigation, he's put this on himself.  He obstructed justice.  Your party's flimsy accusation of a FISA violation is laughable.  But even if that were true, that doesn't exonerate trump.  He's still just as guilty.  Mueller didn't think so, if he could of he would of.

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 04/08/19 at 08:06:00

You are officially a TRUTHER!  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/08/19 at 08:29:10

pg wrote on 04/08/19 at 08:05:14:

1)  Classified information - Strike one.  That is an assumption.  So you have read it?  Nope - neither have you.  Thus, your ASSumption.
2)  Investigations may be underway or more to follow . Strike two - that goes against your assumption that it's "over". FISA abuses and other criminal referrals from Nunes - Got any evidence?
3)  Innocent people will be dragged through the mud again - Strike three. "Innocent"?  How many "innocent" indictments came out so far? How many indictments were Russian Collusion? . None.  Doesn't make them any less guilty, does it?
    don't want this to happen.  LOL and strike four - this is not a "myth".  Your orange boy in the white house is lousy with guilt on so many levels, it's staggering.  From the second he admitted - on the record - that he fired Comey because of the investigation, he's put this on himself.  He obstructed justice.  Your party's flimsy accusation of a FISA violation is laughable.  But even if that were true, that doesn't exonerate trump.  He's still just as guilty.  Mueller didn't think so, if he could of he would of.

But it's not up to Mueller to release the report, is it?  Further, if it were to exonerate trump, he'd release it in a New York minute.  You can't possibly be that gullible. (well, then again, you are a trump supporter, so...)

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/08/19 at 08:29:48

pg wrote on 04/08/19 at 08:06:00:

Best regards,

Truther?  Is that like trump being a birther?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 04/08/19 at 11:33:59

T And T Garage wrote on 04/08/19 at 08:29:48:

Best regards,

Yeah, it has a negative connotation.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/08/19 at 12:29:33

pg wrote on 04/08/19 at 11:33:59:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/08/19 at 08:29:48:

Best regards,

Yeah, it has a negative connotation.  

Best regards,

I'd rather be that, than a birther.  I happen to like the truth.

BTW, do you support the truth?  Do you support the full release of the Mueller report?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 04/08/19 at 13:25:39

pg wrote on 04/08/19 at 07:22:58:

Best regards,

until we see the actual report...  we dont know the truth, all we know is this administration's spin on it

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 04/08/19 at 13:33:56

pg wrote on 04/08/19 at 08:05:14:

1)  Classified information - Strike one.  That is an assumption.  So you have read it? neither have you, so how do you know if there's classified info in it?

[/color]2)  Investigations may be underway or more to follow . Strike two - that goes against your assumption that it's "over". [color=#ff0000]FISA abuses and other criminal referrals from Nunes Nunes is a partisan hack that's suing a cow....   He thinks a parody twitter account is abusive and criminal....  so....  Roll Eyes

[/color]3)  Innocent people will be dragged through the mud again - Strike three. "Innocent"?  How many "innocent" indictments came out so far? How many indictments were Russian Collusion?   "12 Russians indicted in Mueller investigation" https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/russia-investigation-indictments/inde... "All 12 defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian federation intelligence agency within the main intelligence directorate of the Russian military, who were acting in "their official capacities."
The revelations provide more detail on the sophisticated assault on the US election in 2016, including the release of emails designed to damage Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton."    those actions happened AFTER Trump publicly asked for Russian help in hacking .....  

So Trump is supporting that corruption? it was Trump's appointed man who appointed Mueller, it is Trump's AG who isn't following up on the report.....

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 04/08/19 at 16:43:42

T And T Garage wrote on 04/08/19 at 12:29:33:

BTW, do you support the truth?  Do you support the full release of the Mueller report?

Doesn't mean a lot to me one way or another.  They are planning on releasing a redacted version in mid April.  If they release the full report I hope they release all the information about regarding the FISA abuses and the payment of the dossier.  You do know how that worked don't you?

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/08/19 at 16:43:45

The report will be released minus the redactions. That will give the leftist traitors and their media partners fodder to cry about nothing. That won't be a surprise. What will be a surprise is if the normally spineless Republicans congress investigates the role of the Obama administration in this hoax.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 04/08/19 at 17:27:41

You know pro golfer and mark, I had you two all wrong.

alex jones has nothing on the two of you!

Grin

Your man-crush has made you both laughably ignorant.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 04:18:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › TRUTHER

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.