T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Well, It's A Start!
Reply #15 - 04/04/19 at 15:08:21

WebsterMark wrote on 04/04/19 at 13:56:09:
Lighten up Francis.

Besides, nothing Trump has done jeopardizes him any more or less than Hillary would have. Fact is, Trump projects strength and nations are a little afraid of that.

Strength????  You mean, how he was laughed at during a UN speech?  You mean that kind of "strength"?

Wow - can;t be much more delusional than to not see what ajoke this guy is on the international stage.

How'd things go with NK?   Cheesy

I'd be more concern with him getting sent to the border where he'd come back and tell his old man that Trump was right, Mexico is sending some bad hombres. Women are getting raped, kids are used as pawns, etc... He might come back and say "Dad, we need a wall."

Another company from California got sent there - guys he knows personally - they loved/hated it.  They did absolutely nothing.  It was a complete and utter waste of time.

Don't even try to pretend you know anything about what our servicemen do or think.  I have a front row seat - you're clueless.

You believe the trump lies about the rapes and women getting tied up - for Christ's sake - he saw that on TV.  How gullible are you??? (rhetorical question)

The funny thing about stereotypes, is there's always some element of truth behind them.

Yeah mark - keep them going - you're doing great.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/04/19 at 15:18:56

For someone whose predictions are almost always wrong, you sure do think you know everything......

Would Kamala Harris be eligible for her reparations benefits?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/04/19 at 15:33:29

WebsterMark wrote on 04/04/19 at 15:18:56:
For someone whose predictions are almost always wrong, you sure do think you know everything......

I do know - in this case especially.  You sure as hell have no skin in the game.  You could care less what this a$$hole of president does.

Would Kamala Harris be eligible for her reparations benefits?

Yeah, and keep pushing that narrative.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 04/04/19 at 17:36:07

The reparations is a pristine example of identity politics.  What a total crock, the left has no shame whatsoever.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 04/04/19 at 22:09:47

Look at how the descendants of slaves who went home are doing. Liberia is home to poverty and disease. Inventory the closets and refrigerators,
Uhh, maybe not..
Americans didn't go to Africa and kidnap Africans. Blacks BOUGHT Blacks, tribes captured other tribal members, and sold them. Idiotic guilt.
I'll be happy to pay every slave I've owned.
Every race I can think of has been enslaved and owned slaves.
It's not right. It's not nice. It's not even over. Fukkin grow up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 04/05/19 at 05:11:08

The backlash from the Democrats pushing reparations will be pretty heavy. Aside from being blatantly condescending, its goal to basically pay for votes is obvious. Much like encouraging illegal immigration just for votes, it harms the nation as a whole.

If the Russians were smart and really understood what's going on, they'd bankroll more childish candidates like AOC and the Jew-Hater for Congress and they'd fund Crazy Bernie or that nut Beto O-Fuxkup. Best way to destroy the nation is to give those people actual power to go along with their stupidity.

Seriously, are the Democrats along with their media partners, the biggest threat to the country right now? Open the borders and let millions of low educated immigrants in. Force municipalities to pay for them. Pay money to blacks and stir the racial pot a bit more for votes. Steal more and more money from the makers and give it to the takers. Free "college" which just further delays adulthood and dumbs down a college education to less than high school level of a couple generations ago. Gee,.....what else?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/05/19 at 05:54:22

pg wrote on 04/04/19 at 17:36:07:
The reparations is a pristine example of identity politics.  What a total crock, the left has no shame whatsoever.

Best regards,

Find out what Bernie says about it.  That's yet another reason I support him.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/05/19 at 05:56:56

WebsterMark wrote on 04/05/19 at 05:11:08:
The backlash from the Democrats pushing reparations will be pretty heavy. Aside from being blatantly condescending, its goal to basically pay for votes is obvious. Much like encouraging illegal immigration just for votes, it harms the nation as a whole.

If the Russians were smart and really understood what's going on, they'd bankroll more childish candidates like AOC and the Jew-Hater for Congress and they'd fund Crazy Bernie or that nut Beto O-Fuxkup. Best way to destroy the nation is to give those people actual power to go along with their stupidity.

Seriously, are the Democrats along with their media partners, the biggest threat to the country right now? Open the borders and let millions of low educated immigrants in. Force municipalities to pay for them. Pay money to blacks and stir the racial pot a bit more for votes. Steal more and more money from the makers and give it to the takers. Free "college" which just further delays adulthood and dumbs down a college education to less than high school level of a couple generations ago. Gee,.....what else?

Once again, wrong.  You seem to imply all democrats are pushing for this.

They're not.

That's why I support Bernie.

Enough of the blanket blame mark - or maybe I should associate all white supremacists with all republicans?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/05/19 at 06:15:24

Today's leading national Democrats are a danger to the Nation.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/05/19 at 08:38:15

WebsterMark wrote on 04/05/19 at 06:15:24:

Well, you're entitled to your opinion.  However wrong it is.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 04/06/19 at 15:42:45

T And T Garage wrote on 04/05/19 at 05:54:22:

Best regards,

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/05/2020-democrats-slavery-reparations/

Bernie Sanders
While the Vermont senator had previously seemed reluctant about simply “writing a check” to black Americans, he told Sharpton on Friday that if a reparations bill is passed by the House and Senate, “of course I will sign it.”

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #26 - 04/06/19 at 15:44:19

T And T Garage wrote on 04/05/19 at 08:38:15:
WebsterMark wrote on 04/05/19 at 06:15:24:

Well, you're entitled to your opinion.  However wrong it is.

I actually agree with T&T!  It is wrong to say today's leading national democrats, it is every last one.

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/07/19 at 06:29:11

pg wrote on 04/06/19 at 15:42:45:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/05/19 at 05:54:22:

Best regards,

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/05/2020-democrats-slavery-reparations/

Bernie Sanders
While the Vermont senator had previously seemed reluctant about simply “writing a check” to black Americans, he told Sharpton on Friday that if a reparations bill is passed by the House and Senate, “of course I will sign it.”

Best regards,

Well, can't say I agree with that.  Sad to see him change his position.  

However, I still support him - it's not a make or break deal for me.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 14:25:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Well, It's A Start!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.