pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Smart Guy
Reply #90 - 04/17/19 at 15:26:37

pg wrote on 04/17/19 at 14:12:54:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/17/19 at 13:48:38:
LOL - talk about spin!

Face it mark - the right wing killings in recent history in this country far surpass all other groups.

End.  Of.  Story.

What is scope and assessment criteria?

Best regards,

Just want to make sure the field goal posts stay in the stadium....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #91 - 04/17/19 at 15:39:28

pg wrote on 04/17/19 at 15:26:37:
LOL - talk about spin!

Face it mark - the right wing killings in recent history in this country far surpass all other groups.

End.  Of.  Story.

Best regards,

Best regards,

Right-wing terrorists killed three times more people in US than Islamists in past decade with attacks soaring in 2018

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #92 - 04/17/19 at 15:47:02

And, another change !!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #93 - 04/17/19 at 15:55:08

MnSpring wrote on 04/17/19 at 15:47:02:
And, another change !!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How is that a change?

I posted that article on this thread.

Please, explain.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #94 - 04/17/19 at 15:58:57

LOL - talk about spin!

End.  Of.  Story.

Best regards,

Best regards,

PLEASE!!! like that matters, you'll just change to whataboutism or "I dismiss your evidence..." or some other BS tactic to get out of actually facing reality, it's your side that uses whataboutism to move the goal posts in every discussion

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #95 - 04/18/19 at 03:59:49

T And T Garage wrote on 04/17/19 at 15:39:28:
LOL - talk about spin!

End.  Of.  Story.

Best regards,

Best regards,

Right-wing terrorists killed three times more people in US than Islamists in past decade with attacks soaring in 2018

Henceforth the reason for my inquiry regarding parameters, you excluded the entire demographic that shares your views.   Let’s see some DATA…..

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #96 - 04/18/19 at 05:04:00

LOL - talk about spin!

End.  Of.  Story.

Best regards,

The Scope and Assessment Criteria is whatever their bias allow them to see. Sorry, but if they didn't put the Dallas police officers murders under the left wing spectrum, then what else didn't they put? Its BS.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #97 - 04/18/19 at 05:15:50

So, if the white kid who killed the people in the church is placed in the right wing totals, then any murders of a black man killing a white man where there is any evidence of ravial animus on his part should logically be placed on the left side.

Question: Did the report which seems to be the sole basis for every article's claim do that? If not, the numbers don't mean anything.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #98 - 04/18/19 at 05:30:38

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 05:04:00:
LOL - talk about spin!

End.  Of.  Story.

Best regards,

The Scope and Assessment Criteria is whatever their bias allow them to see. Sorry, but if they didn't put the Dallas police officers murders under the left wing spectrum, then what else didn't they put? Its BS.

No - this is the scope and assessment criteria:

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #99 - 04/18/19 at 05:32:00

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 05:15:50:
So, if the white kid who killed the people in the church is placed in the right wing totals, then any murders of a black man killing a white man where there is any evidence of ravial animus on his part should logically be placed on the left side.

Question: Did the report which seems to be the sole basis for every article's claim do that? If not, the numbers don't mean anything.

LOL - and you talk about the left spin??

Face it mark - right wing hate groups have killed more than any others in the last decade.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #100 - 04/18/19 at 05:34:07

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10943/anti-defamation-league-adl

I know my leftist friends won't read the link above but the origin of the report they cite as proof of right wing murder is the ADL run by a former Obama advisor closely involved with Obama's left wing position on Israel for example. The head of The ADL does not ven pretend to hide his hatred for Tump and conservatives any longer now that violence against Republicans has gone mainstream.

But lets view the ADL through the same lenses my friends TT,LOST, Sew etc... will view the Mueller repott in just a couple hours. Because Barr is a Republican, the redactions will automatically be assumed to be done to favor Trump. That will be the basis for their upcoming spin. Yet, if I make the same claim against the ADL, they'll dismiss it. Mr Hypocrisy will yell the loudest of course.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #101 - 04/18/19 at 05:47:15

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 05:34:07:
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10943/anti-defamation-league-adl

I know my leftist friends won't read the link above but the origin of the report they cite as proof of right wing murder is the ADL run by a former Obama advisor closely involved with Obama's left wing position on Israel for example. The head of The ADL does not ven pretend to hide his hatred for Tump and conservatives any longer now that violence against Republicans has gone mainstream.

But lets view the ADL through the same lenses my friends TT,LOST, Sew etc... will view the Mueller repott in just a couple hours. Because Barr is a Republican, the redactions will automatically be assumed to be done to favor Trump. That will be the basis for their upcoming spin. Yet, if I make the same claim against the ADL, they'll dismiss it. Mr Hypocrisy will yell the loudest of course.

LOL - seriously mark, I'm not sure why you bother.  It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that right wing hate groups (and right wing extremists) are responsible for more killings than any other group in the last decade.

You can sit and spin all you want and try to discredit the ADL - that makes no difference.  The facts are the facts.

But you go ahead and keep squirming.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #102 - 04/18/19 at 06:14:16

You have the mainstream liberal media on your side so its easy for you to point to a group they've decided is the definitive voice on the matter.

You're being fooled and what's worse, you have evidence in front of you to question their conclusions, but you will not investigate. You are more comfortable in your little cocoon made with spin from fellow leftist.

It's okay, those of us on the Right will continue this nation moving forward and we'll let you come along for the ride. Like a child in the back seat of a car, we'll drive you where you need to go. No need to thank me...  You're welcome.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #103 - 04/18/19 at 07:18:07

Like a kicking and screaming child strapped in the back seat of a car, we'll drive you where you need to go. No need to thank me...  You're welcome.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #104 - 04/18/19 at 07:52:24

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 06:14:16:
You have the mainstream liberal media on your side so its easy for you to point to a group they've decided is the definitive voice on the matter.

You're being fooled and what's worse, you have evidence in front of you to question their conclusions, but you will not investigate. You are more comfortable in your little cocoon made with spin from fellow leftist.

It's okay, those of us on the Right will continue this nation moving forward and we'll let you come along for the ride. Like a child in the back seat of a car, we'll drive you where you need to go. No need to thank me...  You're welcome.

Seems Cleopatra's not the only "queen of denial"!

LOL - no worries mark, maybe the right wingers will come around someday and stop killing to get their point across.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:18:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Smart Guy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.