WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Smart Guy
Reply #45 - 04/11/19 at 13:07:34

like that silly video you showed of some idiot kicking another kid or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoCyiQeHfZg

That's some idiot kicking another kid or something huh?...

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #46 - 04/11/19 at 13:30:15

WebsterMark wrote on 04/11/19 at 13:07:34:
like that silly video you showed of some idiot kicking another kid or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoCyiQeHfZg

That's some idiot kicking another kid or something huh?...

not that video, the one from the last time we had this stupid debate.  oh, hey, is that guy still alive???   oh, so he wasn't MURDERED like your side does then......

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #47 - 04/11/19 at 14:56:21

T And T Garage wrote on 04/11/19 at 05:46:30:
pg wrote on 04/11/19 at 03:40:10:
Eegore wrote on 04/10/19 at 19:55:12:
"Wow, the Antifa supporter is trying to take the high road...…"

What specifically is the problem with being anti-fascist?

Supporting anti-fascist values and supporting Antifa is a different matter in of in itself.  In his aforementioned post he supports intimidation as long as it is legal.  Does that specifically address the issue?  

Is protest intimidation?  I'd say that it is.  Is calling out someone in public intimidation?  I'd say that it is. (you wouldn't call out someone pissing on the sidewalk?)

That individual knowingly and willingly put themselves into a precarious position.  So did all these people....

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/20/anti-trump-attacks-harassment-2018/

Funny list - have you ever read trump's twitter feed?  It's far worse than this "snowflake" list.  Gotta do better than that.

Sooner or later you will antagonize the wrong person.

Best regards,

So let me get this straight - it's cool to retaliate violently if you're a trump supporter that's provoked, but if you're anti-trump it's not ok?

Seriously?  Hypocrisy much?

Did I say it was cool?  No I did not.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 04/11/19 at 14:57:45

pg wrote on 04/11/19 at 14:56:21:
So let me get this straight - it's cool to retaliate violently if you're a trump supporter that's provoked, but if you're anti-trump it's not ok?

Seriously?  Hypocrisy much?

Did I say it was cool?  No I did not.  

Best regards,
[/quote]

Well pro golfer, you sure as hell didn't shun it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 04/12/19 at 04:37:44

Another attack last night. Conservative speaker at UMKC had his talk interrupted when a liberal leftist threw bleach at his face......

Face it leftist, own it. Your pedigree is violence against those you have philosophical differences with. None of those videos you posted compare to what I put up as evidence. A couple of news shows citing "evidence" from some monitoring group that attacks are up but have no video or police reports to prove it are more fake news.

The reality is your constant references to Hitler and Nazis are behind these nearly daily attacks. FYI, these are not protest incidents.

As far as your ridiculous comments about deaths, remember, if it weren't for a couple of quick think DC cops, you'd have a dozen or so dead Senators and Congressman thanks to a crazed Bernie freak who heard your dog whistle messages to attack.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 04/12/19 at 05:03:53

Well just one day here should be proof enough that anecdotal evidence for both sides exists, and will continue to exist.

Since you require video or paperwork as proof of crime I am out since I use verifiable data across 4 spectrums to average my numbers.

I do not get hundreds of thousands of police reports and videos to post as this is terribly inefficient.  And at that even if I did, I bet a lot of those police reports would be "fabricated" or "fake" if they presented data that didn't agree with the ideas that exist here.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 04/12/19 at 05:36:36

Well just one day here should be proof enough that anecdotal evidence for both sides exists, and will continue to exist.

No. When you say that, you leave the impression that there is an equality involved here and there simply is not.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 04/12/19 at 05:47:28

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 04:37:44:
Another attack last night. Conservative speaker at UMKC had his talk interrupted when a liberal leftist threw bleach at his face......

Face it leftist, own it. Your pedigree is violence against those you have philosophical differences with. None of those videos you posted compare to what I put up as evidence. A couple of news shows citing "evidence" from some monitoring group that attacks are up but have no video or police reports to prove it are more fake news.

The reality is your constant references to Hitler and Nazis are behind these nearly daily attacks. FYI, these are not protest incidents.

As far as your ridiculous comments about deaths, remember, if it weren't for a couple of quick think DC cops, you'd have a dozen or so dead Senators and Congressman thanks to a crazed Bernie freak who heard your dog whistle messages to attack.

You have us beat when it comes to killings - congrats.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 04/12/19 at 06:00:41

"No. When you say that, you leave the impression that there is an equality involved here and there simply is not."

To clarify:

This conversation is exclusively about anecdotal evidence.  People are establishing the outcome prior to in-depth verifiable and reviewed research and as such are finding information on the internet that enforces their predicted outcome.  

This is not meant to imply that there will be exactly the same amount of violence for each party, as in there will not be exactly 10,000 murders from each side, versus 9,999 and 10,001.  

Bottom line is nobody is doing actual research, you are all just digging up articles and videos to "prove" a point that nobody in their right mind would accept using the miniscule amount of information anyone has provided here.  

The general defense is "I shouldn't have to do research/provide more information because its so obvious anyone can see it..." or "Fake".  So what's the point?

You both disagree, and will just dig up more info that the other will counter... again.  Then if other information comes up it will be unreliable, fake, or incorrect.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 04/12/19 at 07:14:31

Simply not true.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 04/12/19 at 08:21:29

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 07:14:31:

Simply not true.

Yes mark, it is true.  Right wingers have killed far more that left wingers.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 04/12/19 at 08:33:28

nope.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 04/12/19 at 09:22:46

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 08:33:28:
nope.

Yup - they have.  But please, just keep shaking your head "no" - that makes it true to you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 04/12/19 at 11:47:36

Yea, and Kavanaugh ran rape parties all summer when he was 17......Sorry but your credibility with facts is zero.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 04/12/19 at 12:55:56

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/19 at 11:47:36:
Yea, and Kavanaugh ran rape parties all summer when he was 17......Sorry but your credibility with facts is zero.

Whataboutisms won't save you here mark.

The fact (yes, FACT) is - right wing hate groups kill more people.

End of story.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:20:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Smart Guy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.