Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump threatens to close the border... (Read 234 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump threatens to close the border...
Reply #30 - 04/01/19 at 06:19:17

Once again, you ASSume far too much.  The entire Obama-era saw a dramatic increase in arrests and deportations at the southern border.

What's the point of repeatedly capitalizing ASS and the word you? You did this to Mnspring I believe as well.

"A hundred strangers pitching tents in this Cafe's parking log would be a crisis but a 20 million spreading throughout the country just means more cheap dishwashers for this café!"

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 04/01/19 at 06:26:15

WebsterMark wrote on 04/01/19 at 06:19:17:
Once again, you ASSume far too much.  The entire Obama-era saw a dramatic increase in arrests and deportations at the southern border.

What's the point of repeatedly capitalizing ASS and the word you? You did this to Mnspring I believe as well.

Haven't you ever heard the expression "when you assume, you make an a$$ of U and Me"? (see how it dissects the word "ass-u-me")   No?

"A hundred strangers pitching tents in this Cafe's parking log would be a crisis but a 20 million spreading throughout the country just means more cheap dishwashers for this café!"

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #32 - 04/01/19 at 07:55:01

T And T Garage wrote on 03/31/19 at 20:29:52:
Well, like I've said over an over - we're not talking about unmitigated immigration.  What makes this country great is not trump and his trumpettes... it's the diversity and acceptance of people of all races, nations and creeds.

We are in fact talking about unmitigated immigration, 30K-100K per month for years per Jeh Johnson.  With no end insight, I may add....  He even called it a crisis!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-31/former-obama-official-admits-trump-...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 04/01/19 at 08:22:46

pg wrote on 04/01/19 at 07:55:01:
Well, like I've said over and over - we're not talking about unmitigated immigration.  What makes this country great is not trump and his trumpettes... it's the diversity and acceptance of people of all races, nations and creeds.

We are in fact talking about unmitigated immigration, 30K-100K per month for years per Jeh Johnson.  With no end insight, I may add....  He even called it a crisis!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-31/former-obama-official-admits-trump-...

Best regards,

No, it's not.  Immigration has always been regulated.  There is vetting in place.  We don't have, nor ever will have, open borders.

We've averaged 1.06 million immigrants per year since 2007.

There is no "emergency".

Even trump himself admitted he “didn’t need to do this,” and that he would simply rather build his wall “much faster.”

Sorry, not buying it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 04/02/19 at 05:18:34

When we capture 100,000 in a month trying to sneak across the border, when we've got thousands living under bridges in government tents because there's so many, when we have US citizens murdered by illegals who have been captured and released, when we have an entired sub-economy based on illegal cash payments to illegal workerd, we've got a crisis. Yea, I get it, you want the votes but think through the ramifications.

"Sorry but I'm not paying for this coffee and pie. We're brothers and sisters.....Feel the Burn baby!"

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 04/02/19 at 13:27:40

what the hell does that even mean???  try speaking English?  but maybe your hands are too small and you can't finger they keyboard... hence you only grab them by the pu ssy since you have no more tact than that and no reasonable woman would let you touch them

Talk to Sew and get up to speed. We've moved over to another table. I'll let those comments pass.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 04/02/19 at 14:56:25

WebsterMark wrote on 04/02/19 at 13:27:40:
what the hell does that even mean???  try speaking English?  but maybe your hands are too small and you can't finger they keyboard... hence you only grab them by the pu ssy since you have no more tact than that and no reasonable woman would let you touch them

Talk to Sew and get up to speed. We've moved over to another table. I'll let those comments pass.

how'd you get, "put your insulting comments in real small type at the end of your post" from anything Serow said I have no idea......

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #37 - 04/02/19 at 16:14:52

T And T Garage wrote on 04/01/19 at 08:22:46:
Well, like I've said over and over - we're not talking about unmitigated immigration.  What makes this country great is not trump and his trumpettes... it's the diversity and acceptance of people of all races, nations and creeds.

Best regards,

There is no "emergency".

1.06 million legal or illegal?  Here is some food for thought.  The total estimated illegal migration from Mexico is estimated at 12 million, I believe that is understated.  Regardless, the population of Mexico is 125 million.  Henceforth, nearly 1 in 10 people in Mexico came to the US illegally.  Yes I would say we have a very big problem.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 04/02/19 at 16:54:21

pg wrote on 04/02/19 at 16:14:52:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/01/19 at 08:22:46:

Best regards,

There is no "emergency".

1.06 million legal or illegal?  Here is some food for thought.  The total estimated illegal migration from Mexico is estimated at 12 million, I believe that is understated.  Regardless, the population of Mexico is 125 million.  Henceforth, nearly 1 in 10 people in Mexico came to the US illegally.  Yes I would say we have a very big problem.

Best regards,

Immigrants = legal.

No, there is no "very big problem".

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #39 - 04/02/19 at 17:04:05

WebsterMark wrote on 04/02/19 at 05:18:34:
"Sorry but I'm not paying for this coffee and pie. We're brothers and sisters.....Feel the Burn baby!"

"I don't want to admit it, but I'm too old for your font"

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 18:11:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump threatens to close the border...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.