45 FTW!! (Read 586 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: 45 FTW!!
Reply #30 - 03/26/19 at 11:27:26

WebsterMark wrote on 03/26/19 at 06:23:59:
So the President of the United States did not collude with a foreign government, (as it being a traitor), and you're pi$$ed off and crying about that??? Talk about a child....

If you're referring to me, and you think I'm angry - well, once again, you're wrong.

Show me where I've "protested" the results.  I think they're hilarious.  I also think it's hilarious that the likes of you think this is it.

This is just another brick in the wall (lol, too bad trump can't use these metaphoric bricks...) and when it's all said and done, you and all his supporters will be on the wrong side of history - just like nixon and his idiot followers.

You've been wrong at every step of the way. Every single one. Should I go back and repost them?

Please do.  I'd like to see them.

Trump will resign by this date, Trump will be impeached by this date, his day is coming, Don Jr will be in jail for colluding with the Russians blah blah blah blah......

At some point, wouldn't you think you'd step back and admit to yourself that whatever thought process you use, whatever basic understanding of people you have.... is simply wrong? The filter you use to analyze and discern what has a high probability of being true and what has a high probability of being false is totally screwed up?  Instead of the definition below, it should be your photo waving a Mueller pennant.

Cognitive dissonance, the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in people is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: they reject, explain away, or avoid the new information; persuade themselves that no conflict really exists; reconcile the differences; or resort to any other defensive means of preserving stability or order in their conceptions of the world and of themselves.

You have so much ahead of you that you're going to hate.  And, just like you did before, you'll run away because you're "sick of it".

I take comfort in the fact that I know that I'm on the right side of the equation.  Just like I was with Obama, dubya, Clinton, HW Bush and Reagan.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 03/26/19 at 11:29:12

WebsterMark wrote on 03/26/19 at 10:07:56:
Serowbot wrote on 03/26/19 at 08:16:16:
So the Conservative guy that Trump appointed to replace the guy that he previously appointed that wouldn't "unrecuse" himself, and who just recently wrote a 19 page memo trashing the Mueller investigation in support of Trump,... he says he read the report and found nothing...

Well,... that's good enough for me...  Huh

I see we're gonna need to expand that pages wide enough for two pictures....

Wake up. Trump didn't collude with the Russians. Barr didn't change Mueller's mind, he didn't write the summary letter he submitted knowing full well the actual content of the report shows a different conclusion. Start accepting it, Trump didn't work with Russia. And while you're at it, accept that Trump won and Hillary lost. If you don't like it, start explaining why the country is better off with whomever it is you nominate instead of just of lying in a fetal position and crying Trump collusion over and over again.

LOL - so, do you agree with mitch in not releasing the report?

(oh, btw, hillary got 3 million more votes than trump - accept that)

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 03/26/19 at 14:04:08

You have so much ahead of you that you're going to hate.

You've been wrong about everything. Why the F would anyone listen to what you think is going to happen?.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 03/27/19 at 08:23:09

From Orin Kerr:

Imagine if the Starr Report had been provided only to President Clinton's Attorney General, Janet Reno, who then read it privately and published a 4-page letter based on her private reading stating her conclusion that President Clinton committed no crimes.

trump's supporters are just that hypocritical.  No surprise.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 03/27/19 at 09:16:52

Big whoop.... pitchers lose games giving up less hits all the time. that's not the stat that counts genius.

and speaking of which, didn't CA and NY combined give Crooked Hill 6 million more votes total? Which begs two points. 1) if you want those to states to pick your President, go ahead. 2) She got 3 million more in those two states which means she 'lost' that 3 million vote advantage with the other states proving she was not very well liked at all.

Finally, Crooked Hill won 57 individual counties in the US but lost over 3000.....let that sink in.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 03/27/19 at 09:33:21

WebsterMark wrote on 03/27/19 at 09:16:52:

Big whoop.... pitchers lose games giving up less hits all the time. that's not the stat that counts genius.

and speaking of which, didn't CA and NY combined give Crooked Hill 6 million more votes total? Which begs two points. 1) if you want those to states to pick your President, go ahead. 2) She got 3 million more in those two states which means she 'lost' that 3 million vote advantage with the other states proving she was not very well liked at all.

Finally, Crooked Hill won 57 individual counties in the US but lost over 3000.....let that sink in.

Oh, it's sunk in, no worries.  I accept that trump won.  We as a country got what we deserved.  A swift kick in the a$$ for apathy.

Not to extend this conversation, but even at the electoral level, it was a close margin.  That's not really the issue though, is it?

The fact remains that your boy has done, and continues to do, a lot of things that your republican party would have had conniptions over if it were a democrat.  Yet you think everything's fine.

His collusion is but one of dozens of things that makes him unfit to hold this office.

I find it hilarious that you and your conservative bros refuse to see any of it.  Ignorance is truly your bliss.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 03/27/19 at 11:12:15

His collusion

???    

shut up.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 03/27/19 at 12:05:53

WebsterMark wrote on 03/27/19 at 11:12:15:

His collusion

???    

shut up.

Yeah, his COLLUSION.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
synonyms:      conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming

By the way - ripping comeback there mark...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 03/27/19 at 12:40:59

No collusion.

Shut up.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 03/27/19 at 12:46:26

WebsterMark wrote on 03/27/19 at 12:40:59:
No collusion.

Shut up.

Maybe (big maybe) not with russia directly.

But you can bet - that idiot colluded.

Again, ripping retort there mark.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #40 - 03/27/19 at 15:42:03

T And T Garage wrote on 03/27/19 at 12:05:53:
Yeah, his COLLUSION.

Yeah, her COLLUSION.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
“H.R.C. was working in collusion with several entries, exchanging a donation, for favors or price reductions”
synonyms:      conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 03/27/19 at 15:45:39

Ok, lets bet.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 03/27/19 at 15:46:53

MnSpring wrote on 03/27/19 at 15:42:03:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/27/19 at 12:05:53:
Yeah, his COLLUSION.

Yeah, her COLLUSION.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
“H.R.C. was working in collusion with several entries, exchanging a donation, for favors or price reductions”

Oh look, another mn whataboutism.

Instead of owning the faults of this jackass of a president, he has to point to everyone else that did something wrong.

I got news for ya mn - just because others are shady, that doesn't make trump any less a crook.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 03/27/19 at 15:51:50

WebsterMark wrote on 03/27/19 at 15:45:39:

Ok, lets bet.

I'll bet you that trump is guilty of collusion (within the definition of the word) in both his business dealings and within his presidency.  This may have nothing to do with russia, but I'm sure he's guilty of it.

But I'm not going to bet money with the likes of you.  You're no gentleman and you'd find a way to weasel out of it.  It's not worth my time.

Unlike a desperate wannabe, I use the term "bet" as stating my confidence.  You know, like a normal person.

Suffice it to say mark, I'm pretty confident that trump is a crook of the highest degree.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 03/27/19 at 15:56:51

Let me ask the President, the WH staff, the GOP, MAGA folks and Fox News: if Obama had been investigated for 22 months by a Special Counsel who submitted a lengthy report, and then AG Loretta Lynch gave a quick short interpretation of it, would you accept that?

-Matthew Dowd

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:13:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 45 FTW!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.