45 FTW!! (Read 586 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: 45 FTW!!
Reply #15 - 03/25/19 at 11:14:30

"Manafort going to solitary confinement"

This is incorrect.  The custody level of a person in custody is not the exclusive deciding parameter of population level assignment.  

"I believe their may have been an infraction of the law somewhere in that chain of events."

Again this is a situation where people are sure there were laws broken but can not provide the legal backing.  If laws are broken there must be laws to reference.  Just as described above, "solitary confinement" is not a law, yet people say its illegal to keep a person in custody away from other persons in custody.  This is completely untrue.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 03/25/19 at 11:42:05

Hey there pro golfer - you forgot about the indictments (conveniently..)

None of which had anything to do with Trump colluding with the Russians.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 03/25/19 at 12:53:46

Eegore wrote on 03/25/19 at 11:14:30:
"  This is completely untrue.

I don't believe so; however, I am not an attorney.  Regardless, how about the entrapment of Michael Flynn?  

McCabe, by his own account, made it sound like an ordinary national-security-related briefing of the sort Flynn was accustomed to giving the FBI. Even though McCabe clearly knew that Flynn was a potential subject of investigation, he deliberately dissuaded Flynn from having attorneys present.

Moreover, when the agents arrived, they and Flynn both treated the meeting as rather informal, even “jocular,” and “the agents did not provide General Flynn with a warning of the penalties for making a false statement … before, during, or after the interview.” The agents’ decision not to so inform Flynn was made at the direct behest of McCabe because “they wanted Flynn to be relaxed.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 03/25/19 at 13:01:22

WebsterMark wrote on 03/25/19 at 11:42:05:

That's correct, Trump was absolved, vindicated, and I dare say exonerated!!  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 03/25/19 at 13:05:59

It is illegal to make false statements in a National Security Briefing.

"the agents did not provide General Flynn with a warning of the penalties for making a false statement … before, during, or after the interview.”

They shouldn't have needed to as it is known fact that one can not falsify information provided in any intelligence briefing, ever.

I am not saying that the interview wasn't in some violation, but to claim he wasn't warned he could not lie in an intelligence briefing is like saying your boss didn't warn you every day that you can't come into work drunk and naked.

If it were an interview the issue is that he wasn't informed he could have a lawyer present, and that it wasn't a briefing.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 03/25/19 at 13:14:55

pg wrote on 03/25/19 at 09:03:18:
LostArtist wrote on 03/25/19 at 08:35:29:
but how do you verify information unless you investigate?

This is a summary of the tactics used in this investigation.

- $40M
-19 seasoned attorneys
-40 agents
-2,800 subpoenas
-500 search warrants
-500 witnesses
-230 communication records

-Arresting Roger Stone with helicopters, boats, and swat teams
-Manafort going to solitary confinement

Yes, this was a gross abuse of power.

Best regards,

versus the FBI investigation into Hillary's emails? Benghazi?

investigating the PROVEN Russian interference not worth it?  

when you're a criminal you get arrested....

5 People sentenced to prison
1 Person convicted at trial
7 People pleaded guilty
37 People and entities charged
199 Overall criminal counts

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #21 - 03/25/19 at 13:19:10

Try to stay on task and not to deflect the subject matter, please start a new thread.  

Incidentally, the two highest ranking members of the FBI who oversaw that fiasco aren't employed with the FBI any further......

Best regards,

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 03/25/19 at 13:38:12

bet you wish you believed in abortion now huh? that way you could be saying this whole thing shoulda been aborted while it was still under Comey....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #23 - 03/25/19 at 13:48:17

LostArtist wrote on 03/25/19 at 13:38:12:
bet you wish you believed in abortion now huh? that way you could be saying this whole thing shoulda been aborted while it was still under Comey....  

As previously stated, try to stay on topic; however, since you brought up the topic of abortion I will respond.

You liberals support the right of abortion for everyone with the sole exception of your parents.  Is that correct?

Best regards,

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 03/25/19 at 13:57:12

pg wrote on 03/25/19 at 13:48:17:
LostArtist wrote on 03/25/19 at 13:38:12:

As previously stated, try to stay on topic; however, since you brought up the topic of abortion I will respond.

You liberals support the right of abortion for everyone with the sole exception of your parents.  Is that correct?

Best regards,

not at all, there are plenty of days I wish I would have been aborted....   like days when I talk to you....   days when conservatives and republicans win and have absolutely NO IDEA how to be good sports about it....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 03/25/19 at 16:36:48

LostArtist wrote on 03/25/19 at 13:57:12:
  days when conservatives and republicans win and have absolutely NO IDEA how to be good sports about it....

Yea, just like when Obama was elected.
All those Riots, all those protests, all that blocking of traffic, all those windows broke, all those fires set, all those 'hands up',  etc,etc,etc,

Oh Wait,
That was when Trump was elected.
And all above was done by,
people that called, themselves,
Liberal Democrats/Left Democrats.

The worst I saw when Obama was first elected.
Was a painted Tailgate of a dully PU truck.
Left 1/4, likeness of Obama,
Right 3/4,
“Does This AZZ
Make My Truck
Look Big”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 03/25/19 at 18:49:20

pg wrote on 03/25/19 at 13:01:22:
WebsterMark wrote on 03/25/19 at 11:42:05:

That's correct, Trump was absolved, vindicated, and I dare say exonerated!!  

Best regards,

LOL - yep, that's still cute you think he's exonerated.

Keep up that childlike sense of wonder.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 03/26/19 at 06:23:59

So the President of the United States did not collude with a foreign government, (as it being a traitor), and you're pi$$ed off and crying about that??? Talk about a child....

You've been wrong at every step of the way. Every single one. Should I go back and repost them? Trump will resign by this date, Trump will be impeached by this date, his day is coming, Don Jr will be in jail for colluding with the Russians blah blah blah blah......

At some point, wouldn't you think you'd step back and admit to yourself that whatever thought process you use, whatever basic understanding of people you have.... is simply wrong? The filter you use to analyze and discern what has a high probability of being true and what has a high probability of being false is totally screwed up?  Instead of the definition below, it should be your photo waving a Mueller pennant.

Cognitive dissonance, the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in people is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: they reject, explain away, or avoid the new information; persuade themselves that no conflict really exists; reconcile the differences; or resort to any other defensive means of preserving stability or order in their conceptions of the world and of themselves.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #28 - 03/26/19 at 08:16:16

So the Conservative guy that Trump appointed to replace the guy that he previously appointed that wouldn't "unrecuse" himself, and who just recently wrote a 19 page memo trashing the Mueller investigation in support of Trump,... he says he read the report and found nothing...

Well,... that's good enough for me...  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 03/26/19 at 10:07:56

Serowbot wrote on 03/26/19 at 08:16:16:
So the Conservative guy that Trump appointed to replace the guy that he previously appointed that wouldn't "unrecuse" himself, and who just recently wrote a 19 page memo trashing the Mueller investigation in support of Trump,... he says he read the report and found nothing...

Well,... that's good enough for me...  Huh

I see we're gonna need to expand that pages wide enough for two pictures....

Wake up. Trump didn't collude with the Russians. Barr didn't change Mueller's mind, he didn't write the summary letter he submitted knowing full well the actual content of the report shows a different conclusion. Start accepting it, Trump didn't work with Russia. And while you're at it, accept that Trump won and Hillary lost. If you don't like it, start explaining why the country is better off with whomever it is you nominate instead of just of lying in a fetal position and crying Trump collusion over and over again.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:12:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 45 FTW!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.