Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Of course Ann's right
Reply #1 - 03/08/19 at 08:47:06

Epstein is a bad guy and deserves what he gets.
That don't make Trump a good guy.
Trump has admitted to gawking at undressed teenage girls at his pageants.
...and that's what he's admitted to...
What would you be saying about that if Trump were a Democrat?...
You Pub's have lost the moral high ground you never really had.
Grab 'em by the pu$$y...

Epstein is not the President.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/08/19 at 09:41:05

Oh mark, you're love of ann knows no bounds, huh?

Of course epstein will get what's coming to him, but how does that make trump any less a terrible person/idiot/bigot/crook?

But hey, while you're lovin' on ann - look what she said about your beloved trump:

ann coulter after trump's order: ‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/16/ann-coulter-donald-tru...

Guess she's right on both counts!!

LMAO!!!!

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 03/08/19 at 09:46:43

ann is a rush Limbaugh with a girl thingy

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/08/19 at 09:54:08

You  geniuses missed the whole point....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 03/08/19 at 09:56:26

thumperclone wrote on 03/08/19 at 09:46:43:
ann is a rush Limbaugh with a girl thingy

I thought Rush was Ann with a girl thingy... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/08/19 at 10:04:24

WebsterMark wrote on 03/08/19 at 09:54:08:
You  geniuses missed the whole point....

No mark, it's you who quotes ann coulter - that makes you the "genius"....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/08/19 at 10:16:40

I think Webstermark was trying to indicate that pretty much anything that can be tied to Trump will be, especially if it's negative.

I'm pretty sure this is true of any President.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 03/08/19 at 10:48:29

Eegore wrote on 03/08/19 at 10:16:40:
 I think Webstermark was trying to indicate that pretty much anything that can be tied to Trump will be, especially if it's negative.

I'd say you're somewhat right Eegore.

However - trump is not just any president.  He is, by far, the worst president in terms of scandal, demagoguery and outright lying I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Those who support him baffle me.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 03/08/19 at 11:06:18

"Those who support him baffle me."

I wonder this myself.  I do ask a lot of people why they support X or Y candidate and when it comes to Trump it seems most the people I have asked just don't like Hillary and Obama.

Demographically very few women I have asked support Trump, as they have less forgiving viewpoints on things like healthcare.  They may not like his personality but typically females will offer policy-driven reasons for not liking Trump.  

As for males I have asked they just like, or more accurately are more willing to accept his personality.  For instance infidelity isn't much of an issue to most guys I have asked unless its their wife or girlfriend, otherwise its not an issue.  

If you like someone it's easier to overlook their shortcomings.  If you label their competition as enemies its even easier because the guy you like may not be the best but he's waaay better than that other jerk.

That's why politicians spend more time attacking the opposition than they do laying out framework for policy ideas.  People will hate someone sooner than they will read.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 03/08/19 at 13:30:58

Eegore wrote on 03/08/19 at 10:16:40:

Close but not quite right.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 03/08/19 at 13:50:01

People supported Trump because:
1) Hillary could not be trusted, hated by more people than any national politician. The media had to create a hatred of Trump but most people intuitively knew she was a dirtbag.
2) Trump puts America first. Obama was like a boss you felt like would throw you under a bus rather than back you. People felt Trmp was the most patriotic candidate, certainly more than Sanders or Crooked Hillary
3) A protest vote against the scums who said a vote for Trump rather than Hillary proved you were racist, misogynistic, etc.... it was a middle finger or punch in the nose to CNN, Bruce Springsteen, Katy Perry etc...(or TT and Sew for that matter)

People will vote for for him again. right now I'd say he wins again because of many of the same reasons plus two critical ones.
1) The Democratic Party is as unAmerican as you can get. They can't even kick a Jew hating freshman Congesswoman off a committee. The others say they want reparations paid, support childish Green New Deals etc.. what a bunch of f'ing losers.
2) The basic question; are you better off? The answer right now is yes.

So leftist, prepare for nothing to come out of Mueller report, a good economy continuing and your President Trump through 2024.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/08/19 at 14:00:50

WebsterMark wrote on 03/08/19 at 13:50:01:
People supported Trump because:
1) Hillary could not be trusted, hated by more people than any national politician. The media had to create a hatred of Trump but most people intuitively knew she was a dirtbag.

True, but she won the popular vote.

2) Trump puts America first. Obama was like a boss you felt like would throw you under a bus rather than back you. People felt Trmp was the most patriotic candidate, certainly more than Sanders or Crooked Hillary

And you think you can "read" people?  Anyone with half a brain can see that trump is in it for one thing only - himself.  Laughable statement.  BTW, How childish are you to keep that name-calling going?...

3) A protest vote against the scums who said a vote for Trump rather than Hillary proved you were racist, misogynistic, etc.... it was a middle finger or punch in the nose to CNN, Bruce Springsteen, Katy Perry etc...(or TT and Sew for that matter) People will vote for for him again. right now I'd say he wins again because of many of the same reasons plus two critical ones.

LOL - very wishful thinking.  You are among the minority.

1) The Democratic Party is as unAmerican as you can get. They can't even kick a Jew hating freshman Congesswoman off a committee. The others say they want reparations paid, support childish Green New Deals etc.. what a bunch of f'ing losers.

"Jew hating"?  Show me the actual quote of what Rep. Ilhan Omar said.  I dare you.

2) The basic question; are you better off? The answer right now is yes.

In spite of trump, not because of him.

So leftist, prepare for nothing to come out of Mueller report, a good economy continuing and your President Trump through 2024.

LOL - yeah mark - you're the king of wishful thinking!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/08/19 at 14:18:11

"The basic question; are you better off? The answer right now is yes."

I agree that this is a good question however I do not agree that the answer, for me, is yes.

Given the field of work I am in now, and the one I was in prior, the outcome is no.  This is based exclusively off of financial decisions and the re-defining of certain legal terms such as domestic violence.

The medical field, not medical insurance but actual practice is for the most part going to suffer in quality of care and distribution of care.  Women see the majority of the impact because they tend to be exposed to things we don't think about.  For instance taking HIV preventative medication after being raped creates an open door for a pre-existing condition status where Healthcare Insurance can now deny related future care.  Same thing goes for future mental healthcare if a child receives therapy due to years of being abused.

These people don't feel better off.

Its no longer domestic violence to control someone's phone access, vehicle access and ability to gain employment.  If some jerk was doing this to your daughter wouldn't it be nice for there to be legal repercussion so you don't have to commit a crime yourself?

Victims of domestic violence, and there's a lot of them, do not feel better off.

So I would say some people are better off, and some are not.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 03/08/19 at 14:47:47

"The basic question; are you better off? The answer right now is yes."

I agree that this is a good question however I do not agree that the answer, for me, is yes.

You are in the minority then.

Given the field of work I am in now, and the one I was in prior, the outcome is no.  This is based exclusively off of financial decisions and the re-defining of certain legal terms such as domestic violence.

The medical field, not medical insurance but actual practice is for the most part going to suffer in quality of care and distribution of care.

That's a ridiculously broad comment. Medical care and distribution as a whole is going to suffer? Not your individual piece of the pie but medical care as a whole? How so?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 13:50:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Of course Ann's right

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.