raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Joy to my world......
02/20/19 at 06:08:03

Even a blind woman could see it  Wink

Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. - Helen Keller

I would say praying, praising, and rising above the fray......is like what drinking use to provide for me. I  would drink to feel better about things, to ENJOY things more, etc......well that didn't bring joy, real sustainable joy that is always available regardless of the heartache, trouble, and turmoil my life might be presently experiencing. I know I have real joy, when a smile can grace my face, and a song of knowing hope, is in my heart....

AND.....NO HANGOVERS!  Grin  

Do you spend time in God's presence praying, singing praises to Him, and bowing before Him? These are things that each of us benefit from.

Do you feel too macho or too proud to bow or sing to God?

If that's the case then look with me at a real man in the Old Testament.

The psalms of King David are songs that still give us direction and hope. David was a man who knew his own sinfulness yet was able to sing, "What joy for those you choose to bring near, those who live in your holy courts. What joys await us inside your holy Temple." (Psalm 65:4)

God wants you to know you are welcome and valued before Him. The joy you find in His presence each day will help you stay tuned into His desire for you.

Worship and prayer will remind you of how great and holy God is. You'll gain a new appreciation for how gracious God is to forgive you and allow you into His presence.

When was the last time you prayed and sang to Jesus?

If it's been a while, try it. You'll experience something very special. You'll continue the process of being transformed into the image of Jesus Christ.

- Steve Arterburn

HAPPY HAPPY HUMP-DAY EVERYONE......PEACE AND JOY  from the PacNorWest ( with hardly any snow on the ground....YES )

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 20:20:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Joy to my world......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.