Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump's unbelievable sing song... (Read 79 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Trump's unbelievable sing song...
02/16/19 at 07:44:02

This is our President... WTF!... Roll Eyes
In his declaration of a national emergency...
Recorded for posterity,... will it compare to the Gettysburg Address?... Undecided
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCfVQOXL7_4

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump's unbelievable sing song...
Reply #1 - 02/16/19 at 10:44:15

WTF indeed.

Like I said - time to invoke the 25th Amendment.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 02/16/19 at 12:10:30

Ha, that's brilliant. Trump is so fcuking thick that he is completely and utterly unable to be in touch with reality. I just hope he lives long enough to witness the inevitable endless mockery that will be coming his way in the not too distant future.

His little sing song reminded me of the the chap who was given a horse and was told how lucky he was, he said 'good luck bad luck who knows' and when he fell off and broke his ankle he was told that's bad luck, 'good luck bad luck who knows'. When the Kings men came to conscript the men for war, his broken ankle ruled him out. That's good luck you broke your ankle someone said. Good luck bad luck who knows. This can go on for as long as you are in the mood to stretch it out but the point is that only when ones life is over can it be said if overall it could be said to be lucky.

The reason it reminded me was that substitute 'good luck' with winning and  'bad luck' with losing and you have the gist of what he's doing he's taking his single win in his recently built Supreme Court, and because that particular case is as far as it can go, and using that as some sort of proof that somehow negates this ocean of losing that is engulfing him.

Like look how he crowed at his fantastic, historic, unprecedented win in the mid term Senate. yeah right from 51 to 53, meanwhile the current idiocy that he is now involved in is a direct result of LOSING the lower House. No it wasn't the greatest win of all time, it was the loss that has exposed the two years of craven protection that the GOP gave, and the effects of the loss having to call the national emergency as an election 2020 ploy in the way that he used the Army as a Midterm ploy. I'm sure that if Manafort thought he was getting a pardon so he didn't really sweat, he'll suddenly realise pretty soon that Trump is going to be too politically damaged to get away with that now.

I only found out yesterday what the TDS that Raydawg kept foisting upon the forum stood for. And now that I know, I see the irony because in the video clip above we actually see a deranged Trump. What's hilarious about that clip is that it already seems like a mash up parody put together by one of the late night shows.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 02/17/19 at 17:30:46

How about Balwin's version of the song. Trump can sing the song in sing sing. Anyhoo  Balwin's version begins at 1min 55 secs into the video...

Take your time to watch Baldwin's face closely, you'll prolly need to watch this a few times, first for the laffs, then to appreciate the talent being this. SNL are the modern day court jesters, whose job was to point out hypocrisy and mock foolishness. The only one who could make a fool of the King and not be dead. I think it's recognised by everyone on some level that this type of bullseye very dark satire is the only thing keeping the USA sane after their collective folly had them wake into a nightmare.

Early on in Balwin's work it was clearly fun to mock the orange idiot, but as I was saying looking into their concentration as they appear to play their part effortlessly. You can see the intensity, you can see that they know what they are doing is way past political satire now. They are the court jesters pointing out the emperor has no clothes.

I thought this year would be a slow and painful meltdown for Trump but it looks more like the Hindenberg right now.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 02/18/19 at 13:26:59

Serowbot wrote on 02/16/19 at 07:44:02:

Let’s see If I got this, Right !

Trump declaring a National Emergency,
FOR, the AMERICAN  CITIZENS,
is wrong.

Yet Obama, declaring, SEVERAL, National Emergencies
for the benefit of OTHER COUNTRIES,
Paid for by Taxes from the USA Citizens.
Is perfectly OK ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/18/19 at 13:36:10

MnSpring wrote on 02/18/19 at 13:26:59:
Serowbot wrote on 02/16/19 at 07:44:02:

is wrong.

Hey, mn - there is NO EMERGENCY.  Your boy trump even said so in his Friday press conference.

Is perfectly OK ?

Yes, it is.  We provided aid.  Obama was presidential.  trump is an egotistical, thin-skinned man-child.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 02/18/19 at 13:53:41

Trump wants a giant monument to himself along the Mexico border, let him pay for it himself...  
...like he's never done in his life...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 02/18/19 at 14:03:46

MnSpring wrote on 02/18/19 at 13:26:59:

is wrong.

Is perfectly OK ?

Yes, you got it right. What you appear to not understand is that the declaration is wrong, both legally and morally, because it's not only not true it's deliberately not true. That is why it is wrong. What 'us citizens' or 'other countries' have to do with this I'm not sure because the issue is not the emergency declaration per se but the lack of any emergency. So this clearly violates the constitution that give the power of the purse to congress.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #8 - 02/18/19 at 14:42:03

@TT

Here's some more interesting stuff on this topic...

As Charles Pierce, Dana Milbank Tina Nguyen, Jack Holmes, Bill Maher, and Caitlin MacNeal all expressed, we reach a point when collusion with the fiction that this was a real commander-in-chief giving a serious political speech about a genuine emergency itself becomes improper. This was, even as the standard Trumpian shitshow goes, an extraordinary jaunt into rambling, fact-free, fact-adjacent, fact-inventing mayhem.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/trump-rose-garden-speech-analysis...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 02/18/19 at 17:39:42

eau de sauvage wrote on 02/18/19 at 14:42:03:
@TT

Here's some more interesting stuff on this topic...

As Charles Pierce, Dana Milbank Tina Nguyen, Jack Holmes, Bill Maher, and Caitlin MacNeal all expressed, we reach a point when collusion with the fiction that this was a real commander-in-chief giving a serious political speech about a genuine emergency itself becomes improper. This was, even as the standard Trumpian shitshow goes, an extraordinary jaunt into rambling, fact-free, fact-adjacent, fact-inventing mayhem.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/trump-rose-garden-speech-analysis...

Yep - like I said, I can't understand how any sane person can see that disaster of a press conference and still come away a trump supporter.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #10 - 02/18/19 at 19:42:03

@TT,

Still, to present himself for the world to laugh at and mock and to supply endless bits of idiocy that he then forces his sycophant enablers to swallow and then themselves be the subject of derision due to their craven supplication to the lunacy, is something that can be admired. We are surely witnessing a descent into madness.

Seriously it's great comedy. And excellent reality TV. And there's a cliffhanger every day.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #11 - 02/18/19 at 23:10:01

And it's all possible thanks to Mitch McConnell...

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #12 - 02/19/19 at 01:49:16

The torture never stops... it just reads like crazy pants dribble

If you look at Idlib Province in Syria, I stopped the slaughter of perhaps three million people, nobody talk about that. . . . Russia and Iran and Syria were going to go in and perhaps destroy three million people in order to get 45,000 terrorists. And I heard about it from a woman who had her parents and her brother living there. And she said, “Please, please.” And I thought—I said, “No. It can’t happen. What are you talking about it?” “No, they’re going to. ” And I come home and I read a certain paper where the story was there, that they were actually forming to go into—to, really, to really do big destruction. And I put out a statement that, “You’d better not do it.” And in all fairness to Russia and Iran and Syria, they didn’t attack. Or they’re doing it surgically, at least. Saved a lot of people.”

Vanity Fair's take https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/donald-trump-national-emergency-decla...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 22:25:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump's unbelievable sing song...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.