YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Bike wont start
Reply #15 - 02/08/19 at 17:29:18

You all are making me blush! Embarrassed

I had the luxury of working at a lawn mower shop and 3 different motorcycle dealers before I started college and became an engineer.....and my spare time has always been spent tinkering with engines of some sort.

I know that God blessed me with good mentors and the ability to learn some of this stuff on my own, and  I am happy to help out when I can.

Dave

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
pam

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Ft. Mitchell, KY
Reply #16 - 02/12/19 at 16:34:22

Dave wrote on 02/08/19 at 17:29:18:
You all are making me blush! Embarrassed

I had the luxury of working at a lawn mower shop and 3 different motorcycle dealers before I started college and became an engineer.....and my spare time has always been spent tinkering with engines of some sort.

I know that God blessed me with good mentors and the ability to learn some of this stuff on my own, and  I am happy to help out when I can.

Dave

When the weather is better, do you think you could just look at it for me, Please... Thanks Pam

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #17 - 02/13/19 at 04:23:04

pam wrote on 02/12/19 at 16:34:22:
Dave wrote on 02/08/19 at 17:29:18:
 When the weather is better, do you think you could just look at it for me, Please... Thanks Pam

In my email message to you I said I would - I was about 1,000 miles away from you all last week, and this week I need to catch up on my "day job" work, and get my little Ninja sold to the fellow who is buying it.

It will likely be next week before I can help.....there isn't any decent riding weather in the immediate forecast and our riding season really doesn't begin for a more than a month from now - so a week delay should not be a problem.

We can use my email address to make the arrangements.

Dave

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 12:10:50

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Bike wont start

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.