Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kickoff of the Fusion Age of Man (USA) (Read 185 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Kickoff of the Fusion Age of Man (USA)
01/27/19 at 06:45:17

https://e-catworld.com/2018/12/17/sk/

Ok, we got 4 days left until the 31st of January, because at 9:00 EST Rossi finally shows it to us and we officially enter into the constructive FUSION AGE OF MAN.  

(H-bombs do not count as constructive, btw)

Coming on January 31, 2019

2:00 p.m. GMT (9:00 a.m. US Eastern Time)

Leonardo Corporation will be video streaming a presentation of the E-Cat SK, which Andrea Rossi has described as LENR-based heat source which can be used for industrial purposes.

E-Cat World will be following the event live on this page.

Official Demonstration Link

www.ecatSKdemo.com

Last time Rossi tried to do a Rossi demo webcast he got hit with a ton of denial of service attacks out the ass and www.E-CatWorld.com as a site actually got the site kicked off Google for a while because of numerous bogus Complaints (hundreds of them) logged at Google services by Rossi's various attackers.

I will attempt to post the work arounds here should this happen again.   I will also attempt to locate the YouTube direct dial in address for the presentation and post it here for those who have issues getting on the www.ecatSKdemo.com website for whatever reason.

« Last Edit: 01/29/19 at 02:40:26 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Kickoff of the Fusion Age of Man (USA)
Reply #1 - 01/27/19 at 12:16:46

Gee, D.O.S. attacks against a site showing the benefits of a new technology that would hurt big oil and utility companies.
Give me a minute to find my shocked face. I think I dropped it as I was packing up to leave the Tall Table.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #2 - 01/29/19 at 02:28:01

Selective Mass Furor is beginning to build.  There are physical locations springing up where people at University campuses and at nearby public civic centers all over the world are going to gather together to watch the presentation.  

The start of the Fusion Age of Man and all that it could mean for humanity is really getting a mental grip on the younger part of the demographic as they are all mentally invested in a Star Wars / Star Trek future image and those folks are seeing this thing in the light of the first great step by mankind into that sort of future.

Quite a few of these started out as pitchfork parties where established teaching and engineering communities were gathering to pass out the mental tar, feathers, rope, shotguns and torches.

I think the Millenials on college campuses are going to go nuts over this stuff because of what it could mean to them -- a better life for their generation, a generation that has suffered from a lack of hope and future for a long time now.

Grin

Law students are getting  homework assignments on the legal basis of the Standard Oil breakup and again on the Westinghouse Electrical "forced licensing" rulings that made electrical generators and motors much more readily available and affordable.  Those laws are ALL still on the books, and brand new laws can be made by Congress very easily.

People jest wanted their lights and electric fans right now, dammit, and they were not liking that initial restrictive pricing that was taking place in New York state very well either.

« Last Edit: 01/29/19 at 18:41:21 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #3 - 01/29/19 at 06:55:54

Watch out Rossi, the kiddies are coming ......

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/2019/01/28/beifuss-file-memphis-y...

I sense a little Daddy help with this science project I do believe .....

==================================================

Frank, the administrator of E-Cat World has posted he is "on the Road to meet with Rossi" to wherever it is that they are doing the webcasting from.  I suspect somewhere in Florida, most likely.  Exact location is a secret to keep them from getting mobbed by well wishers and/or cranks.   Frank will do equipment verification from the direct show and tell equipment in between keeping the E-Cat World site healthy and on line.

I do not know if Matts Lewan is going to be there or not (he has been at the previous demos, but ABB wasn't so heavily involved back then either).    Secret spot may be an ABB facility somewhere.  

Spotting the various people sitting at the table with Rossi was very very informational stuff in the previous years worth of demos ......

« Last Edit: 01/29/19 at 19:18:35 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #4 - 01/29/19 at 19:10:59

A set of Rossi fans have put together this primer on LENR tech a la Rossi.  It is in layman's English and makes fairly good sense of all of it.

https://e-catworld.com/2019/01/26/macro-scale-exotic-vacuum-object-self-oscil...

it is worth the reading for the background and the current time portions .....  the last future part gets sorta UFO-ish to me, but that is just me I guess.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/29/19 at 19:39:38

I'm looking forward to watching this.

I know people that have reached out a few years ago to offer independent testing but were refused.  I'm not too sure what to think at this point due to my limited experience in this topic.  All I can do is read what's out there, and as we all know we can type anything into a website.

It seems like every hoax in regards to this always go the corporate conspiracy/threats route in an attempt to explain why the normal methods of independent testing and peer review aren't followed.  

On the other hand I am aware of some of the tech used in the US DARPA and USN fields and it's pretty efficient stuff.  I've seen claims that the Navy "bought" the Rossi model but again anything can be typed as fact.

I've followed these threads, among others but chosen not to comment because skepticism, or questions in general especially on this forum is typically responded to with personal attacks and I'd like to just see how this all turns out.

What I am wondering is how they will claim this is proof if they won't allow anyone to independently test the material.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #6 - 01/31/19 at 05:13:52

Here is the Vimeo link to the Rossi Demo    

https://vimeo.com/314360115

And yes, Rossi's voice is severely damaged by his cancers and surgeries .......

« Last Edit: 01/31/19 at 06:22:36 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #7 - 01/31/19 at 07:30:15

NET of all control systems and cooling pumps and this and that ...... Rossi has a 57 COP "in general" at this time on his first customer's use.   This is based on utility meters and is rather vague as other items may be involved in the reported energy usage.

If you are talking about ONLY the E-Cat reactor itself, on start up (ramp up) period COP is  ~5~ , when it is in steady state run (SSM) COP can go up to ~2000~.  

When you consider just the controller itself apart from the rest of the device the controller has a COP of 1 (all energy input into the controller from either the wall socket or from the E-Cat is recovered as heat).

I suspect that every new use would have its own "in general" COP depending on the way it is used.

Rossi sez he can put in an E-Cat installation (the reactor and controller portion that he will be involved in) inside a month or so of ordering.    Rossi says that modifications will take longer, but a box stock controller and reactor are quite quick to deliver.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 01/31/19 at 08:22:33

Man....I wish I could understand this better.

OT, after reading your links, I have questions that I could not find answers to, maybe you can help.
Is their any contamination that needs to be contained while using this technology?

This hear makes sense, of course when accessing ANY power source.

7) Safety Gear – A whole range of safety gear should be used during the construction and testing of the device. Obviously, standard safety protocols for dealing with electricity, potentially caustic chemicals, metal irritants, ultra-violet light, and high temperatures should be followed. However, due to the possibility of known and unknown forms of radiation emitted, additional measures should be taken. For example, the use of detectors for known types of radiation, using a protective barrier around the device, and staying away from the device while in operation. A remote camera system should be used to view the plasma.

But I am wondering if there is any residual product left, that we will need to deal with?

Finally, I can't help but wonder about how those vested in the current energy debate, capitalizing off  of it, as well as those pro fossil fuel, might view this discovery as the biggest threat to their livelihood....
I imagine you got billions and billions of dollars and politico clout, tied up in the current system......  Shocked  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #9 - 01/31/19 at 08:37:35

raydawg wrote on 01/31/19 at 08:22:33:

OT, after reading your links, I have questions that I could not find answers to, maybe you can help.

Is their any contamination that needs to be contained while using this technology?   NOTHING ever leaves the reactor vessel, not light, not strange radiations, NOTHING except simple vibratory heat that rides out on the heat exchanger loop.  Everything is thermalized.

7) Safety Gear – A whole range of safety gear should be used during the construction and testing of the device. Obviously, standard safety protocols for dealing with electricity, potentially caustic chemicals, metal irritants, ultra-violet light, and high temperatures should be followed. However, due to the possibility of known and unknown forms of radiation emitted, additional measures should be taken. For example, the use of detectors for known types of radiation, using a protective barrier around the device, and staying away from the device while in operation. A remote camera system should be used to view the plasma.

You can't get into the device or the controller without causing it to fail safe destruct internally.  Since you can't get into it and NOTHING can get out of it, your precautions are all somewhat moot.

But I am wondering if there is any residual product left, that we will need to deal with?

You are required to surrender the device back to Rossi's techs unopened -- they send it back to Rossi's plant to recover all the trace gold and iridium and platinum and black micro diamonds and the other minor goodies that were transformed.

Finally, I can't help but wonder about how those vested in the current energy debate, capitalizing off  of it, as well as those pro fossil fuel, might view this discovery as the biggest threat to their livelihood....

Justin is amazed that Rossi is still alive .....

I imagine you got billions and billions of dollars and politico clout, tied up in the current system......  Shocked  Nope, world-wide that is Quadrillions and Millions of Trillions, not just billions.  

« Last Edit: 01/31/19 at 20:40:55 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 01/31/19 at 08:45:34

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 01/31/19 at 08:37:35:
raydawg wrote on 01/31/19 at 08:22:33:

Is their any contamination that needs to be contained while using this technology?   Nothing ever leaves the reactor vessel, not light, not strange radiations, NOTHING except simple heat that rides out on the heat exchanger loop.  Everything is thermalized.

You can't get into the device without causing it to fail safe destruct internally.  Since you can't get into it and NOTHING can get out of it, your precautions are all moot.

You are required to surrender the device back to Rossi's techs unopened -- they send it back to Rossi's plant to recover all the gold and iridium and platinum and black micro diamonds and the other minor goodies.

Justin is amazed that Rossi is still alive .....

I imagine you got billions and billions of dollars and politico clout, tied up in the current system......  Shocked  Nope,world-wide that is Quadrillions and Billions of Trillions, not billions  

WOW......

Indeed a game changer.  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #11 - 01/31/19 at 14:08:44

Why the muppets ????     Answer:  Rossi's grandchildren did that for Grandpa working with the one of his adult female children who is moderately talented in that sort of stuff.

5:00 pm, same day.

Rossi's peanut gallery is busy theorizing why after 3 months of prep work Rossi did such a poor job of his demo.

The main thought from the peanut gallery is that he did it on purpose, not wishing to over-alarm the stock markets, or those whom he views as competitors or set off those troll types who are inimical to him or his company.

Rossi is also obviously a sick old man in failing health -- that part came across very clearly as well.

He rehearsed that trash with Frank Ackland for over a day -- think about it, rehearsal after rehearsal to get the presentation garbaged up just right ......

If you listen close, up at the first after the calculations show up you can hear Rossi talking "off microphone" to Frank Ackland -- referring to the calculations page as "the rest of that bullshite" .....

Rossi wants you to discount him and his equipment and to ignore him as a buffoon -- if you were a Rossi competitor or a Rossi detractor.

He succeeded in his goal, if that was indeed his goal.   Justin flat questions why he is even still alive, and now I sense Rossi really wants to remain that way and if that means being considered incompetent and senile, well, he can do that too.

After note:   The presentation was indeed intentionally electronically voice garbled, a clearer version does exist and can be viewed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw_oa8MvdQk&feature=youtu.be

Supposedly this audio version is good enough for Closed Captioning to turn on and work automatically if you choose to turn it on.  Google's AI can apparently recognize Rossi Speak as it is consistent even if it gets too faint for you to understand.

Rossi's voice is indeed very weak and very rough and likely will never recover completely from his surgeries.  

« Last Edit: 02/04/19 at 20:58:05 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 10:27:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › Kickoff of the Fusion Age of Man (USA)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.