TC
YaBB Newbies

All you gotta do is
jump.

Thousand Oaks, CA
Ryca Muffler Adapter
01/24/19 at 18:12:28

Hey guys!
I recently bought the offset muffler adapter from Ryca to help kick my dyna out away from the rear brake line, but for the life of me I can't get the thing onto the dyna (it goes onto the header fine with a bit of coaxing).  I've seen people here talk about using them together AND there are reviews on the Ryca site claiming they use a dyna with the adapter on a Savage...
I know when I bought the dyna pipe I confirmed the model number that was stamped on the pipe was in fact from a dyna.

The adapter actually seems to be closer to fitting inside the dyna than outside which really doesn't make any sense.

Any thoughts? I know I'll have to pull the pipe to confirm again, and I can't find the transaction info online. I'll also be getting some exact measurements of what I'm dealing with, MAYBE tonight.

Anyone here using one that has/had fitment issues?

2006 S40/Black/Biltwell Keystones/Reversed Drag Risers/Gaiters/Raptor/Dyna/Belt guard Delete/Engine Guard Delete/Bates Tail Light/Side Mount Vertical License
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Ryca Muffler Adapter
Reply #1 - 01/24/19 at 18:16:51

The DYNA adapter goes over the header.....and inside the muffler.

The muffler has slots cut into the end, and those slots close up a bit when the clamps are tightened.  You may need to open up the muffler a bit....if you can't do it take it to a muffler shop and let them do it with their machine.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 18:34:00

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Ryca Muffler Adapter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.