Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yeah, I'm Sure This Is Just Fine (Read 52 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yeah, I'm Sure This Is Just Fine
01/14/19 at 06:31:37

Top Republican lawmakers appeared unfazed Sunday by reports that President Donald Trump has “gone to extraordinary lengths” to conceal his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the last two years.

http://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/gop-shrugs-off-report-trump-195340297.html

Now, you put this "russian shoe" on the foot of a democratic president, what do you think the response from the GOP would be?

How do you spell "republican"? - H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

« Last Edit: 01/14/19 at 09:19:29 by T And T Garage »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah, I'm Sure This Is Just FIne
Reply #1 - 01/14/19 at 07:00:52

Fake news.

Haven't you learned anything yet?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/14/19 at 07:15:03

Shocking, a President doesn't disclose his entire conversations with the press or members of a leak-filled Congress....

I've been in downtown Atlanta since last week with a few more days to go. Right in the heart of the CNN Center. CocaCola and CNN are Atlanta staples so I get that they are front and center everywhere you turn. This morning, its full bore, wall to wall, (literally wall sized TV screens) on the latest breaking 'news' that ends the Trump Presidency...

I've lost count of how many breaking news stories that have turned into nothing as I suspect this one will as well.  Question; what will the TDS infected do when the Mueller report falls woefully short of what they are wetdreaming over? Should we begin the process of confiscating all ropes and sharp instruments?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/14/19 at 08:54:22

WebsterMark wrote on 01/14/19 at 07:15:03:
Shocking, a President doesn't disclose his entire conversations with the press or members of a leak-filled Congress....

You're missing the point mark.  This is about the hypocrisy on the right.  You know darn well that had this been Obama, or any other democrat, the GOP would have been calling for impeachment..

Hypocrisy 101.

I've been in downtown Atlanta since last week with a few more days to go. Right in the heart of the CNN Center. CocaCola and CNN are Atlanta staples so I get that they are front and center everywhere you turn. This morning, its full bore, wall to wall, (literally wall sized TV screens) on the latest breaking 'news' that ends the Trump Presidency...

I've lost count of how many breaking news stories that have turned into nothing as I suspect this one will as well.  Question; what will the TDS infected do when the Mueller report falls woefully short of what they are wetdreaming over? Should we begin the process of confiscating all ropes and sharp instruments?

Missing the point completely.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/14/19 at 08:54:49

Eegore wrote on 01/14/19 at 07:00:52:
 Fake news.

Haven't you learned anything yet?

Grin

Yeah, I should know better....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/14/19 at 09:18:00

I'm thinking this will turn out about the same as Obama's removal from office for having a forged birth certificate.

In this case there's a lot of documentation so it's easier for mainstream news to cater to the people paying to watch them say what they want to hear.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/14/19 at 09:22:22

Eegore wrote on 01/14/19 at 09:18:00:
I'm thinking this will turn out about the same as Obama's removal from office for having a forged birth certificate.

In this case there's a lot of documentation so it's easier for mainstream news to cater to the people paying to watch them say what they want to hear.

If you're being serious, I may have to disagree with you.  Given the charges that trump and his entire family are up against, concealing transcripts of conversations with putin throws up a dozen red flags.

But to be clear, my original intent wasn't really about the contents of the transcripts, it's about the hypocrisy of the GOP when it comes to how much they've looked away with this "president".

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah, I'm Sure This Is Just Fine
Reply #7 - 01/14/19 at 11:49:58

So I was just cutting through the giant CNN fake news atrium and there's a clown on the huge screen listing all the ways he thinks Trump is a Russian agent, a spy. This is what passes for news for the TDS infected.

Trump's been a public figure in the US for decades. Is anyone seriously so deranged they think he's a spy? And CNN put him on the air? Are you kidding?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/14/19 at 12:01:15

WebsterMark wrote on 01/14/19 at 11:49:58:
So I was just cutting through the giant CNN fake news atrium and there's a clown on the huge screen listing all the ways he thinks Trump is a Russian agent, a spy. This is what passes for news for the TDS infected.

Trump's been a public figure in the US for decades. Is anyone seriously so deranged they think he's a spy? And CNN put him on the air? Are you kidding?

Again - you're missing the point mark.

This is more about the hypocrisy of your precious GOP than it is about the troubles of trump.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 01/14/19 at 13:07:30

WebsterMark wrote on 01/14/19 at 11:49:58:

Not a spy...  a useful idiot.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 01/14/19 at 17:53:03

I think the publication of Trump being a spy is going to turn out about like all the claims that Obama is secretly a Muslim and will take all our guns.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #11 - 01/14/19 at 20:17:20

@WM "Shocking, a President doesn't disclose his entire conversations with the press or members of a leak-filled Congress..."

Well, in this case this is unprecedented in the history of the Presidency. In fact it's complete fcuking lunacy because there is no record whatever, even for Trump himself to remember 'precisely' what he said. It's insanity.

It's like entering into a serious contract with someone whom you do not trust while you also suffer from dementia but nevertheless you put nothing in writing. No it's much worse than that.

It actively hurts US officials not to receive a fully detailed briefing about what the president discussed with another head of state. Without knowing what they agreed to, fought about, or even laughed at, it’s nearly impossible for the administration to conduct policy accordingly.

In this case, it seems the US government is devising its policy toward Russia — a nuclear-armed country with designs to sow discord among and within Western nations — while partially blind. “Without knowing what Trump might have agreed with Putin, how can the US government follow up?” Steven Pifer, a former top diplomat who focused on US relations with Russia, told me

More detail here...https://www.vox.com/world/2019/1/14/18182455/trump-russia-putin-notes-wapo-wsj

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 03:16:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah, I'm Sure This Is Just Fine

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.