Purple bed UPDATE..... (Read 91 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Purple bed UPDATE.....
01/10/19 at 19:47:10

OK, I gotta like it after dropping over a grand for just a mattress, right?

WRONG.

I love it.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1546278235

Truth, I thought I was on the road for perhaps a hip replacement.
I have what is called drop foot, I have to swing my right leg out and away, as I move it forward, because my toes/front of my foot, I can't raise, and I trip, as I stub the ground/obstacles.
I was thinking after years of a really F'ed up gait, it would seem to reason that my hip(s) would take the brunt of this poor walking characteristic.
Well I have to tell you, honestly, it was the bed that was causing the problem I believe, as it has just about disappeared, the pain.
Even after being pretty much pain free walking about during the day, the pain would rise up once in bed.....
I would often have to get up and take something for it to return back to sleep.....
Not anymore, HONEST.
The best I can describe sleeping in this bed is that you feel like your whole body is equally supported....
Its not to soft, nor too hard, kinda like floating, but not really....
The transition from your body to neck is amazing, no more cranking, or hump, or.....???
Its just feels like a natural extension of everything else.

So heck yeah, very pleased with this bed.
BTW, you can only buy it online, not available in any stores, so you can't try it out.....HOWEVER, you get a few months to like it, or not.
If you don't like it, you don't have to return it, no, all you gotta do is give it to a thrift store with documentation, and they give you a full refund.
Good luck finding one at a thrift store  Grin

Check out the reviews on YouTube, real folk, no gimmicks....
Just Goggle purple mattress.  Smiley  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Re: Purple bed UPDATE.....
Reply #1 - 01/10/19 at 20:49:26

When you get old like you it's a must to have the proper mattress. Being in pain is a given at your age but the pain shouldn't be caused by your mattress. Your bed should be as close to floating in a cloud as possible. A quality mattress is a worthy investment. Glad it is helping. That limp foot thing might need some physical therapy or try tieing a string to that big toe to your pierced ear on the opposite side and walk a mile or two !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/11/19 at 07:46:42

Ruttly wrote on 01/10/19 at 20:49:26:
When you get old like you it's a must to have the proper mattress. Being in pain is a given at your age but the pain shouldn't be caused by your mattress. Your bed should be as close to floating in a cloud as possible. A quality mattress is a worthy investment. Glad it is helping. That limp foot thing might need some physical therapy or try tieing a string to that big toe to your pierced ear on the opposite side and walk a mile or two !

Hhhmmmmm.......
Not sure if my ears could hold the loading of my feet  Undecided
Perhaps I could run the string through my nipple rings instead?  Cheesy

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #3 - 01/11/19 at 12:41:28

Or tie it to your nose ring , your might look like a pigeon walking down the street. Remember at least a mile ! Grin Grin Grin
Now if it's a quality mattress it should last 5 to 10 years

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
v-pilot

Loud bikes rule!

Rexford NY
Reply #4 - 01/11/19 at 16:47:02

ray, It's good that the mattress is helping you.  Do you find you are sleeping cooler?  It's supposed to be one of the characteristics of the mattress.  If it's too cool it may not be the mattress for me.

Suzuki DR650, aprilia RSVR, aprilia Falco, Bimota DB4(2x)
Moto Guzzi V10, Ducati 900ss, Triumph Trident, Suzuki LS650
Moto Guzzi Le Mans SE(2x), Moto Guzzi V50, Benelli 250, Ducati 250
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 01/13/19 at 09:26:05

v-pilot wrote on 01/11/19 at 16:47:02:
ray, It's good that the mattress is helping you.  Do you find you are sleeping cooler?  It's supposed to be one of the characteristics of the mattress.  If it's too cool it may not be the mattress for me.

Well I thought about your question, and this is what I came up with.....
It seems the heat of your body upon the mattress dissipates more rapidly.
For example, when you get up in the night to go pee, you don't return to find that "hot spot" where your body was....
Its warmer than the surrounding/adjacent area that your body wasn't touching, but not hot like my other mattress.
Also, no denting, or hole, where your body was, it recovers its shape very quickly.
The bed seems to be getting better and better, not sure how that works, perhaps just training my mind, or....?????  Shocked

Bottom line, very happy  Smiley

Good luck with your search!

IP Logged
v-pilot

Loud bikes rule!

Rexford NY
Reply #6 - 01/13/19 at 19:43:41

As long as you don't feel perceptibly cooler while laying on it like the gel foam ones I'll probably give it a shot...thanks

Suzuki DR650, aprilia RSVR, aprilia Falco, Bimota DB4(2x)
Moto Guzzi V10, Ducati 900ss, Triumph Trident, Suzuki LS650
Moto Guzzi Le Mans SE(2x), Moto Guzzi V50, Benelli 250, Ducati 250
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 01/18/19 at 08:21:09

Further update:

I am sometimes sleeping all through the night, without having to get up for a pit stop, etc....
That hasn't happened for a long time.
Is it because I sleep more fully, oblivious to the nagging urge to pee?
I don't know, but its possible.

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #8 - 01/18/19 at 10:20:05

Well Ray , maybe it's a better sponge than it is a mattress ! What are the sheets looking like ?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 01/18/19 at 10:36:16

Ruttly wrote on 01/18/19 at 10:20:05:
Well Ray , maybe it's a better sponge than it is a mattress ! What are the sheets looking like ?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rim shot........  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #10 - 01/18/19 at 11:11:59

Left yourself wide open for that one !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 13:04:24

General CategoryThe Cafe › Purple bed UPDATE.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.