Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Savage Events for 2019 (Read 1981 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Savage Events for 2019
Reply #30 - 02/21/19 at 10:19:31

If  30 minutes of excise is good then a couple hours of it must be  "Terrific" !    

This dang new building is giving me headaches right and left. I'll continue to monitor this talk and as I sure expect to be riding them twisties with ya'll.  

Springman , I'm glad ya'll got into your new building before Spring arrived !

Maybe ya can open the windows in the Spring and Air-it-Out ?    Undecided

I've suspected the cheep dry wall from China is really a plot/means  to sneak their toxic-waste out of their country !     Ya don't think a few bucks under the table could make something like that happen do ya  ?   Huh

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #31 - 02/21/19 at 10:50:08

Better bring your gas masks.  If those flowers really take off, the olfactory assault is about enough to knock you out of the saddle...  Cool

https://texashighways.com/wildflowers/impressive-wildflower-season-forecasted-af
ter-rainy-fall-and-winter/

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #32 - 02/21/19 at 10:52:15

verslagen1 wrote on 02/19/19 at 12:22:52:
youzguyz wrote on 02/19/19 at 10:13:19:
Except a Slingshot..  unless they are willing to carry beverages, spare parts, tools, beverages, lunch, gasoline, extra clothing that we discard as it gets warm, and.. beverages.

Are you looking to replace MMRanch?

Nah... he can carry the rest of the beverages.... but then we have to catch him.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #33 - 02/21/19 at 15:38:39

but then we have to catch him.  

Smiley

Let the games Begin !   Grin    But I'll have to follow YouzGuyz , so I don't get lost !   Huh

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #34 - 02/22/19 at 10:14:01

No, not yet in the new building. We have discovered an engineering mistake regarding the elevations in relation to the sidewalks. This needs to be resolved and will delay our occupancy of the new building probably by a couple or months or so. Major headache. Angry

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #35 - 02/23/19 at 20:13:15

So , Springman

ya getting new equipment or moving all the old stuff ?    

That one of a kind equipment might be hard to do without while your moving it ?

springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #36 - 02/24/19 at 18:36:17

As far as networking we are getting all new equipment. We just recently switched to a voip phone system. In the new building we are going to run one router for the voip and another one for the internet usage. We will take with us our current desktops and servers.

As far as medical equipment, we do not use any fancy or expensive equipment. What we have will make the move with us and I will have to buy some more for our increased capacity.

Unfortunately, the only thing I do not know is when the heck we will actually get to move in because of the latest delay.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #37 - 03/05/19 at 07:15:02

Not really a Savage event , but I'm going to San Angelo this week (in the car) .   The AF son can have company now.

Anybody ever try one of those motorcycle carriers that slips into a 2" receiver hitch ?    They are rated to 600 lbs , and have a loading ramp .
Our new vehicle is big enough I think ?   Jeep Grand Cherokee .   I haven't ordered one of the carriers yet , but I'm thinking it might work ?

motorcycle_carrier.jpg

MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #38 - 03/05/19 at 07:22:14

here is a picture of the 500 lb model .

The back seat of my S-10 just ain't big enough to really ride a full size person and the wife want's to show her new car to our son anyway.   If it was just me and the wife I'd want to take the S-10 ... But then again the Jeep gets 28 mpg on the road ...   Smiley    The S-10 has the 4.3 L engine and likes fuel better than the Jeep does.   Undecided    But it pulls the cattle trailer just fine !  Wink

500_lb_model.jpg

Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #39 - 03/05/19 at 09:21:49

I have never used one of those carriers - but I have seen them on the back of trucks and motorhomes.  If you don't put some kind of bracing on them, they can wobble left/right as the receiver/hitch square is a bit of a loose fit.

The hitch on the Jeep Grande Cherokee may not be rated high enough for all that weight......and/or maybe the rear suspension is not sprung heavy enough to have your 400 pound Savage back there - you won't really know until you try.  Does the Grande Cherokee have any kind of leveling suspension in the back?

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #40 - 03/05/19 at 12:05:28

its got the Overland package.   Also 4 wheel drive and towing package.
It came with a 7 prong trailer plug and trailer brakes.    

Those two bars on the sides are for stabilizing , I'm sure those loops on the ends of the bars are involved but I can't see it without it being in my hand. Embarrassed

« Last Edit: 03/05/19 at 19:06:30 by MMRanch »  

verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #41 - 03/07/19 at 14:38:17

I'm having family issues so I may be iffy, but I'd still like to ride.
So if there's anyone that'd like to back out now's the time to say so.
Otherwise I plan on renting the cabin in a week or so.

========================================
Twisted Sister Run, Texas Hill Country   April 14 thru 19
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1438888894
youzguyz/Lancer/Verslagen1/springman/mmranch?
========================================

Check out the weather, only 1 afternoon of rain.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/kerrville-tx/78028/april-weather/335918?mon...

WWW   IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #42 - 03/07/19 at 15:02:05

Count me in. If we have to cancel just let me know.

For all you that have not been to the Texas Hill Country, you are really missing a treat. The Tail of the Dragon is cool but it is much more demanding.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #43 - 03/07/19 at 17:45:35

OK , should I plan to get there Sunday evening ?  

Re prased ....  You going to arrive Sunday morning or afternoon ?

😕

MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #44 - 03/09/19 at 08:30:54

So I've been in SanAnglo three days now enjoying early summer like weather ... Tn. is rainy and cold .
By time the middle of April gets here this area should feel like June in Tn.  
Makes me think "a June ride in Tn might be kin to  a April ride in the middle of Texas.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/16/24 at 13:59:50

General CategoryThe Cafe › Savage Events for 2019

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.