Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
What's your New Years Resolution ? (Read 404 times)
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
What's your New Years Resolution ?
12/29/18 at 07:51:14

So let's hear it ! Loose weight, Quit something , Do something come on be brave and document your resolution here. No judge & jury here , no one here to criticize you if you fail. Sharing your resolution may give others a positive idea to possibly better their New Year.

So let's hear it !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: What's your New Years Resolution ?
Reply #1 - 12/29/18 at 07:53:46

I'm torn.
I've resolved to Not HAVE a new years resolution.
And now I'm feeling all conflicted.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #2 - 12/29/18 at 08:23:00

JOG , How dare you mock such a important topic ! It is clear you need help. Help that may not be available HERE !  Grin

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 12/29/18 at 11:10:13

I was doing just fine until I was asked about it. Yeah, NOW I need help. And I'm blaming you, so, I'll be needing your address. You can pay for the therapist.
Inner conflict like that should be resolved in no more than four or five sessions, so, you'll get out for around seven hundred dollars probably.
Well, that accusing me of mocking thing, that's hurtful, probably gonna need a couple of hours on that..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #4 - 12/29/18 at 11:27:04

Uh oh guys ! I smell another JOG go fund me page coming. Be nice to JOG he's a little unstable.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 12/29/18 at 12:02:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/29/18 at 11:10:13:
I was doing just fine until I was asked about it. Yeah, NOW I need help. And I'm blaming you, so, I'll be needing your address. You can pay for the therapist.
Inner conflict like that should be resolved in no more than four or five sessions, so, you'll get out for around seven hundred dollars probably.
Well, that accusing me of mocking thing, that's hurtful, probably gonna need a couple of hours on that..

here's my prescription, fill your savage tank, ride around till it's empty.  repeat til the feeling goes away... in your head, not your a$$.

If that doesn't solve the issue, go to harbor freight.

WWW   IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

WTF is JOG?
Reply #6 - 12/29/18 at 13:05:47

For 2019, I'd like to drink more, eat worse and gain more weight.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 12/29/18 at 15:58:11

Byverslagen1 wrote on 12/29/18 at 12:02:23:

here's my prescription, fill your savage tank, ride around till it's empty.  repeat til the feeling goes away... in your head, not your a$$.

Well, THERE'S my Problumm!
I've been going to Harbor Freight First!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #8 - 12/29/18 at 16:07:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/29/18 at 15:58:11:
Byverslagen1 wrote on 12/29/18 at 12:02:23:

Well, THERE'S my Problumm!
I've been going to Harbor Freight First!

Did you use your m/c?
Buy one tool, get a freebee, repeat as necessary.

WWW   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #9 - 12/29/18 at 16:27:50

verslagen1 wrote on 12/29/18 at 12:02:23:

Harbor Freight is having a 25% sale on Monday/Tuesday.....that should provide some mental relief!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #10 - 12/29/18 at 18:08:31

Dave wrote on 12/29/18 at 16:27:50:
verslagen1 wrote on 12/29/18 at 12:02:23:

Harbor Freight is having a 25% sale on Monday/Tuesday.....that should provide some mental relief!

Hmmm, HF is 50 miles away and the morning temp in the low 20’s so no M/C riding.
New Year’s Eve and New Years Day are home time though.
Decisions.
What would I buy ?
I really want a Bond Arms 45/4-10 derringer and I almost have enough saved for one.
🤔

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #11 - 12/30/18 at 20:48:14

Well since I have already quit smoking , drinking , eating bad foods and lost 15 lbs this year , I'm gonna have to do something different for my resolution ! I'm thinking about the big push to finish , yes I said FINISH the tracker while I continue to ride it this spring/summer. Throw some more $$ at it for final tuning & gearing. Document the ton runs , I know it will pull the ton and then some. And having lost 15 lbs I'll be a tad quicker too , while keeping the bike at 315 lbs or a little less. I think this project has gone long enough ! I have 3 or 4 other bikes to build.

The Savage Resolution  Grin Grin Grin

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/31/18 at 04:50:41

I give away a 1-1 ratio of the meals I eat, I would like to double that.

I'd also like to get a modern money management program into local middle and high-schools.  One of the schools still balances paper checkbooks, which is ok for some sort of "80's Day" where kids are to style their hair and wear 80's clothing, play cassette tapes etc. to allow them to see how a portion of older methods work today, but in reality most kids will hardly ever see a paper bill from their own paycheck.

I'd like to develop a system that has them interact with credit, credit interest, loans, and paying those back over the course of a school year.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #13 - 12/31/18 at 07:31:15

Eegore

I'm doing that very thing with my 22 year old son now .   Setting up debit card stuff , on-line banking , e-pay checks , etc .   He might have to see the old way before he can appreciate the "better" way but I hope not  Huh ?   We were in a city with Razor rentals available but I didn't have any way to pay for the rental set-up on my phone , it kind of served as a "wake-up" call for me.

I must need something from HF --- but can't remember what it is yet and its  still rainy too !  Tongue

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #14 - 12/31/18 at 08:14:10

So , for the new year :

I'm getting at least one of the "Big things checked off bucket list" checked off .    Don't know which one yet  Roll Eyes .

The list contains :
Bottom to Top on the Blue Ridge
Bear Tooth Pass and Yellow Stone / Black Hills Ridding
Go see Versey in his Natural Environment
Surgis SD.  in August .

Anybody else share any of these items ?

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/16/24 at 12:42:56

General CategoryThe Cafe › What's your New Years Resolution ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.