Send Topic Print
Is it true? (Read 113 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Is it true?
11/17/18 at 18:08:35

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Is it true?
Reply #1 - 11/17/18 at 21:49:57

It's as true as *you* need it to be.

The Gateway Pundit is a far-right fake news website. It was founded after the 2004 United States presidential election, according to its founder, Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left". It came to prominence in 2016 for its favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, and was later granted press credentials in the Trump White House. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.

False stories and conspiracy theories
The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes. As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful, saying "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up." Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

By this measure, the United States produced more than double the emissions of China and eight times more than India. The United States has a long way to go to bring per capita emissions in line with China and India, yet Pruitt twists this metric to make it seem as if the United States is not such a big emitter of CO2.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/23/epa-administra...

I wonder what FiFi will have to say about all this.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 11/17/18 at 22:06:58

You're an a55hole.
NOW bot can run in and wag a finger at me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 11/17/18 at 22:15:51

Despite this John Kerry told reporters “people are going to die” because of Trump’s decision to pull out of the Paris agreement.
Wrong again, John!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 11/17/18 at 22:20:51

second positive note in the numbers is that the U.S. continues to lead the world in reducing carbon dioxide emissions. In 2015, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions fell by 145 million tons, by far the largest decline of any country in the world. In comparison, Russia was in 2nd place with a decline of 64 million tons from 2014. On the other end of the spectrum was India, which led the world with a 112 million ton increase in carbon dioxide emissions from 2014. China, which has now spent a decade as the world's leading emitt

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2016/06/19/the-u-s-leads-all-countries-i...

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 11/17/18 at 22:53:05

1. There was no first positive note.

2. You're quoting from a time when Obama was in charge when the Paris Climate Agreement was in force, when the alternative energy supplements were policy. All you're doing is praising Obama. FFS man get a grip. Trump has reversed all that.

Fact is that by installing Pruitt, (now that he's sacked is back lobbying for the coal industry) was another example of Trump putting the fox in charge of protecting the hens. He immediately set about making America a more dangerous place with regards to pollution. He just works for the greedy polluters. Not dissimilar to putting De Vos in charge of Education, that's another Billionaire whose main interest is 'for profit' schools.

There's no gloss you can put on this, Trump has gone against the rest of the world and sent a message that the wealthiest nation on Earth couldn't give a fcuk about leadership, or commitment.

Look you can go back to reading your tinfoil hat loopy right wing nut job news sites and if that's what you need to feel good about supporting Trump then good for you buddy.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
JoG scores and Own Goal. Or maybe a pwnd goal!
Reply #6 - 11/17/18 at 23:11:29

Let's just clarify here JoG, Trump wants to reverse all of Obama's achievements as a matter of principle. One of those achievements was his reduction of greenhouse emissions and so you quote a June 2016 Forbes report that confirms this and you apparently claim this is A Good Thing.

Have you become some sort of 'lefty, snowflake'?

So what is your opinion about Trump's policies reversing all the emission reduction gains. Not only that but of course it boosted jobs and innovation in the solar energy market. All this has been reversed under Trump.

Looks like you've scored an own goal here.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/18/18 at 05:40:14

I would carve Trump into Mt Rushmore right now for pulling out of that Paris Shakedown Agreement. Only Trump has the courage, patriotism and frankly the brass ones to stand up to the crowd and say screw that.

It would have accomplished nothing. This climate change industry has made a lot of jobs, made some people wealthy, some very famous, but there's been no material change in any facet of human life. None. The real increased temp over the past 50 years is a ridiculously tiny. There are 1000 things more important right now than the manufactured global warming crisis. None of us can point to a single measurable metric we've seen change in our lifetime.

In fact, just this week one of those evil climate denier website caught a major error on yet another sea-level rise scam and they had to retract another doom and gloom prediction.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 11/18/18 at 06:31:37

Nothing they feared has happened.
Talk about selling fear..

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 11/18/18 at 07:18:42

You're an a55hole.

proof again the dark hates the light

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 11/18/18 at 07:39:50

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/17/18 at 22:53:05:
2. You're quoting from a time when Obama was in charge  

Must have been a different web sight,
because the One I saw.
Right up front.
Right on top of the graph,
it said:
Also in 2017 the US led all nations in reducing CO2 Emissions.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #11 - 11/18/18 at 10:06:07

MnSpring wrote on 11/18/18 at 07:39:50:
eau de sauvage wrote on 11/17/18 at 22:53:05:
2. You're quoting from a time when Obama was in charge  

Must have been a different web sight,
because the One I saw.
Right up front.
Right on top of the graph,
it said:
Also in 2017 the US led all nations in reducing CO2 Emissions.

before trumpy started pulling the epas' teeth

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 11/18/18 at 10:22:38

Well, what's changed?
It happened. Without a Paris accord.
So, SINCE it is true,
And it was done without the absolute raping America would have suffered IF Trump hadn't walked away from the Paris accord, then what?
Has anyone else paid attention to what a failure that stupid Paris thing has been?
I'm curious to know what role the epa had in changing our co2 output.
I'm also not a believer in co2 being a problem.
And the people who Are Certain of it have been making claims as to the dire consequences in our immediate future for over TWENTY YEARS, and
NOT ONE THING YOU ARE SCARED OF HAS HAPPENED.

The fear merchants have millions of terrified Americans just anxious to screw themselves to stop the nonexistent monster.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #13 - 11/18/18 at 11:08:37

I'm curious to know what role the epa had in changing our co2 output.
I'm also not a believer in co2 being a problem.

if its not a problem close yourself in the garage with you car running
let me know how that turns out for you

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 11/18/18 at 11:47:13

thumperclone wrote on 11/18/18 at 11:08:37:
if its not a problem close yourself in the garage with you car running   let me know how that turns out for you

Sure in a confined space, Just like Ice (fish) House heaters.
the, ’non vented’ ones have all sorts of Warnings, all over them, stating they are Not to be used in a ’Non Vented’ space.

I believe a different analogy would be.
What happens to you, how do you feel,
when go into a ‘greenhouse/ Arboretum,  
full of plants and flowers ?

Don’t know, perhaps some feel sick.
I, like others, feel refreshed.
(simply because it is not as much as the car in garage, or a non vented heater in a fish hose)
Kinna like a chocolate bar, tastes good, but ya don't eat 5 pounds a day.

As to “before trumpy started pulling the epas’ teeth"

This is the EPA that is looking out for, you ?
https://www.cnn.com/2015/08/10/us/colorado-epa-mine-river-spill/index.html
And basically said, ‘Oops’
Or perhaps this:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/9/wyo-rancher-facing-20m-epa-fi...

I believe, Trump, simply Reined In the Overpaid, Arrogant, and believing that they were UN-touchable, employees.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:23:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is it true?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.