Send Topic Print
I like this woman (Read 27 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I like this woman
11/10/18 at 01:48:28

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: I like this woman
Reply #1 - 11/12/18 at 07:40:45

The author must be a millennial...
Quote:
McKinney added that the conclusion of the book discussed the way in which Americans have likewise suffered during the US’s involvement in war: “As Americans of my age learned, you can’t have guns and butter. That was the analogy that was made during the Vietnam War.

Wiki said...
Quote:
The National Defense Act of 1916 directed the president to select a site for the artificial production of nitrates within the United States. It was not until September 1917, several months after the United States entered World War I, that Wilson selected Muscle Shoals, Alabama, after more than a year of competition among political rivals. A deadlock in the Congress was broken when South Carolina Senator Ellison D. Smith sponsored the National Defense Act of 1916 that directed "the Secretary of Agriculture to manufacture nitrates for fertilizers in peace and munitions in war at water power sites designated by the President." This was presented by the news media as "guns and butter."

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I like this woman
Reply #2 - 11/12/18 at 08:35:31

I guess lefties don't like her, in spite of the whole
Woman of color
Thing..
I'd vote for her, every time.

But, hey, that's just me. I'm a misogynist and a racist, so I want her working for me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 00:52:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I like this woman

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.