Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bad action (Read 44 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Bad action
11/09/18 at 08:12:57

I don't like Tucker's Show, the format is made for drama and grandstanding, but when he debated Cenk at Politicon, Tucker either carpet bagged or just doesn't think out how his show reflects on him, as he came out as a fairly reasonable and engaging personality.  Despite how you feel about him, over the top harassment is unacceptable.  I hope investigators get those responsible and hold them accountable.

Tucker Carlson: Protest at Fox News host's D.C. home leads to criminal investigation
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tucker-carlson-home-protest-criminal-investigati...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Bad action
Reply #1 - 11/09/18 at 09:57:38

I heard about him. Everyone was excited about him. I watched him a few minutes a couple of times.
Phhht...
Doesn't deserve, or rate, such opposition.
Good thing he doesn't live in Texas.
His neighbors would have ended the vandalism.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 11/09/18 at 10:13:28

Only thing I see is thou shalt not enter illegally.
How is that racist?

WWW   IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/09/18 at 10:39:07

from what I've heard, I don't personally know since I don't follow Tucker or anything and won't waste my time with it, but, supposedly if you look at his past shows and statements and even things he's written like editorials for magazines and newspapers, if you are sensitive to the whole racism thing, you can see the racism in his writings and shows and he can show sympathy towards those that have racist leanings

whether he is racist or not, idk, I kinda doubt it, but he does seem fairly careless and definitely not PC with his show at least.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 11/09/18 at 11:01:53

s, if you are sensitive to the whole racism thing, you can see the racism in his writings and shows and he can show sympathy towards those that have racist leanings

IOW, if you see simply enforcing the law as racist, he's a racist.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 11/09/18 at 13:20:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/18 at 11:01:53:
s, if you are sensitive to the whole racism thing, you can see the racism in his writings and shows and he can show sympathy towards those that have racist leanings

IOW, if you see simply enforcing the law as racist, he's a racist.

that's not what I said at all...  pretty sure I didn't mention the law at all in anything I said

so if you can quit reading into what I'm saying, that'd be a great start to us getting along and speaking the same languange

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 11/09/18 at 17:50:21

Yeah, Don't enforce the law
Still racist

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 03:46:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bad action

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.