Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
thank heavens for throw away emails (Read 17 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
thank heavens for throw away emails
11/05/18 at 21:03:39

I went to the breitbart site for a larf and I was not disappointed. Here's the kicker though they had a poll, 'who will win the house', I was curious as to what breitbart readers would say.

Of course you can't see the vote till you cast. That's pretty normal what is not normal is that before you submit you have to agree to receive their bullshit news spam. There's a checkbox to not receive it, but if you uncheck it then the 'submit' button disappears.

So I submitted my throw away email address that I keep for just such situations, mailinator.com is great like this. My email there is coco-the-c*nt@mailinator.com You don't need a password, anyone with the mailbox address can read it. Everything in it disappears automatically within a few hours.

Of course I immediately am spammed, and to top it off, I didn't even get to see the results of the poll, it was just a trick to get your email. Completely shameless.

Shows you how stupid they think their readers are, and the utter contempt they show them.

LOL

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: thank heavens for throw away emails
Reply #1 - 11/05/18 at 21:15:20

Wait there's more...

The 'submit' button never even submits, it just keeps beach balling.

Then I trashed my breitbart cookie and reloaded the page and there was a different poll. Do you support Kanya West. Same deal beach balling button, forced to accept their spam if you want to submit and then it doesn't even do anything.

Hey Republican voters, Breitbart treats you all like idiots.

Oh yeah the spam email poses as a 'confirmation button' it doesn't confirm anything (other than you're an idiot of course) it's just extra crap to make you think you have to open it.

This is an amazing insight, not that they do this crap but that they don't even bother to pretend to be real, they don't even give you a fake poll number, they treat you like a total and complete fcukwit. I guess they know their audience well.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 09:06:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › thank heavens for throw away emails

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.