Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A good handlebar option for Aussies, or anyone! (Read 19 times)
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
A good handlebar option for Aussies, or anyone!
10/31/18 at 02:06:24

I recently went to an event called the 'Blessing of the Bikes'. There was a merchant stall there for 'Mutiny Machines'. They make stainless steel handlebars for bikes. They had a great range (apes, western, tracker, drag etc. in different configurations). I think they also make custom bars to order.

Best of all, they set up the knurling to fit both HD and metric bikes. The polish on them is pretty good, and I read a review by a a customer who said he polished them up even more.

If I was in the market for some new bars, I reckon I'd give them a go ... I might give then a go anyway.

If you look up 'Mutiny Machines Australia' you'll find them.

*Disclaimer: I have no connection to the above-mentioned company, and I haven't tried the product on my bike (I did hold a few bars and pretended I was riding a bike). But they looked pretty good to me - and they seem like a good option for the Savage - just sharing  Grin

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:03:28

General CategoryThe Cafe › A good handlebar option for Aussies, or anyone!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.