Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Daytona Biketoberfest 2018 (Read 26 times)
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Daytona Biketoberfest 2018
10/21/18 at 10:26:28

Well another Biketoberfest is slowly running down here in Daytona Beach. Been nursing a hurt shoulder so couldn't get out even though the bike was ready. Ended up driving the cage around checking out the sights.
 The first thing noticed was the smaller turnout for the event, even Saturday was quite with Friday getting rain which put a damper on everything. The bikes are here but not in the quantities seen in the previous years.
 Biketoberfest is a shorter event which is mainly attended by bikers from the nearby states such as North and South Carolina, Georgia and the Florida panhandle all which have suffered from major storms this year. I'm guessing the event was down a good 20% or maybe more.
 first time I haven't gotten out for the show, always tried to at least cruise down Beach Street over the bridge to Main St. and get a Italian Sausage with the works.  Smiley

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Daytona Biketoberfest 2018
Reply #1 - 10/21/18 at 17:57:22

Wow

That's nice having events local like that .    If the weather was agreeable I'd like going to events like that .

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Re: Daytona Biketoberfest 2018
Reply #2 - 10/21/18 at 18:36:49

It's quite a show with more to do than time available. The factory tents are good for a complete day what with all the factory rides that are offered. I missed a antique bike race at the local 1/2 mile asphalt oval on Friday, it got rained out.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 04:35:23

General CategoryThe Cafe › Daytona Biketoberfest 2018

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.